Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PK movie by Kretyn29 (DeusManus)

This is a discussion on PK movie by Kretyn29 (DeusManus) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kretyn29 is very shy person so I put this movie here by myself :P http://files.filefront.com/6956178 There are some nice scenes ...
Page: 1

Grzeju

Kretyn29 is very shy person so I put this movie here by myself :P

http://files.filefront.com/6956178

There are some nice scenes while fighting with PowerOfTheTurks and PerfectChoice.
    I think someone can enjoy it

P.S.: Kretyn29 is looking for a girlfriend :lol: PM him in a game only with serious offers...

Banned

1st xD

Sh11t

second

Jay

boring.. stopped watching after 20 secs

u have a party of 6 .. with 2x full healers and a lvl 70 buffer with party cure ....

Grzeju

boring.. stopped watching after 20 secs

u have a party of 6 .. with 2x full healers and a lvl 70 buffer with party cure ....[/b]
    One of this priests isn't even 70 level... And if u can see good there are 2 priests from PerfectChoice and one from POTK so there was the same party vs the same party. And if I know well these priests are 75+ so... ohh... and I forgot to add...there are 1 and 2 clan on ARES server... :P

Axarus

Oo

Banned

it was a good video but when you say you owned perfectchoic3..you had 2 full heals and a full party cure..come on now..a party full of archers could have done that...all you and the other full healer did was sopamm heals while the buffer full party cured 24/7..

garfieldbr

dling let's see

Banned

lol thats not even the perfectchoice party o.0

3 priest and 1 melee pfffffff u expecting they would kill your full healers 1 mage and rest melee zzzzzz we can do real
    clan vs clan
    Post request
    http://z6.invisionfree.com/Perfect_Choice

btw greet on the movie , good choice of music
    gl.

Banned

well ibeta i didnt want to say that but yes not real pc party..real pc party is mozart arch iluga van airior + few randoms from clan..but if you want a 1v1 clan vs clan match im prety sure we can organize it and you will see who owns who

garfieldbr

well ibeta i didnt want to say that but yes not real pc party..real pc party is mozart arch iluga van airior + few randoms from clan..but if you want a 1v1 clan vs clan match im prety sure we can organize it and you will see who owns who[/b]
    i wasnt in list

and about movie
    nice movie and it show how deusmanus clan party work
    3priest 1mage 1warrior
    i remember one day was 4priest 3warrior 1mage xD
    lalala
    and we do real gg pk only with max 2 priest
    i ever saw a party clan pc with 3 tank priest

Jediay

bps dont count as a extra priest unless hes healing

well dling lets have a looksie

watched it . gratz u beat 2 town bomb or ew partys . and even with 3 priest u never showed yourselves being outnumbered. kill inn keeper with 2 priests and make all orcs switch servers on a daily basics than talk kk? ^^

as for everything else in the movie ...good pk music, a few good scences, alot of walking and kiling 1r 2 ppl. 6/10

Grzeju

guys... I am not saying: "we defeat PerfectChoice !! , We are better than PerfectChoice!! " Nothing like this. I just said there are some nice scenes while fighting with u and POTK.

But:
    and it show how deusmanus clan party work
    3priest 1mage 1warrior [/b]
    I can say the same:
    and it show how PerfectChoice and PowerOfTheKings clan party work
    3 priests 1mage 1 warrior

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THERE WERE: IIImissyIII, KAOS, CastingFailed - 3 priests 75+(as I know)... u want to know levels of Kretyn29, MrBuffer and TatanekPL fighting there ??
    Anyway there was rouge in each party too...
    And one question more: why they didn't try to kill me(only one mage in party) as we did (killing metalmes) ??

Oh and in the last scene we got only ONE priest and POTK got 2 priests and wtf ? ( 1 clan on server , "owner" of the castle can't defeat 14 rank clan?? I think this is more important action in this movie.

Anyway, clan vs clan is a good idea

Banned

you know nothing agisnt you grzeju but you did say owned!! when you so happenly defeated pc..

but like i said in g1ad pk video i think..yall have amazing team work im sure yall have teamspeak or vent and everyone in party is in there chatin..that makes it 100% best way to pk but pc has vent yes but maybe a few people use it witch hurts us..

that is one thing we need to work on..yeah we have team work dont get me wrong im not saying we dont but if everyone would have attacked the mage then the priest it would have been alot better fight...like yall..booom all goes after mage then 1 by one take priest then boom whole party dead..thats called strategy and team work..

but sure if you want to have a clan vs clan dont have to but if you guys only want to see the party that normally rolls around then heres the people arch mozart iluga van airor and a few others from clan..just go to our forum and you will be happly welcomed and set it out like PM van..

P.S. im still waiting for one of yall FULL party pk vids :wub:

Grzeju

sure I agree TeamSpeak or vent is much helpfull during pk but still some ppl from us don&#39;t know how to use it in battle... <_<
    we&#39;re trying to make it the best as it&#39;s possible.

And u know, in this party weren&#39;t the best ppl too... always it could be: Kailean, MarnnyPopiS, BobWhy, g1ad, MROCZNY...

About this clan vs clan it can be much fun I am very interested in B)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast