Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PK Movie. New Level 70 Warrior

This is a discussion on PK Movie. New Level 70 Warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div> Originally posted by PwnerBaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PwnerBaba) <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt @ <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti its a 3 ^^ 1. the movie ...
Page: 2

PwnerBaba

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    Originally posted by PwnerBaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PwnerBaba)
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

its a 3 ^^

1. the movie is fuking boring, seeing some random noobs pking/ksing each other on a beta server, wooooohooooo.

2. ur potting sucks bad dude.

3. about ur "1on1's" theyre boring as hell, coz tbh the guys u killed there had no skill at all.

btw.. ur combo aint that great.. *

edit: the music sucks aswell :s

:P actually my combo's the best ittl get with a raptor or any spear weapon no matter whos you compare it to

and ya i admit the beta is boring as hell its all no name people that got level 70's and fuck around. just did it for fun, i'd have to learn movie maker some how so why not practice on something thats not so important

my potting sucks because i cant see my hp / mana bars = i have to guese when im below 2k mana
    rofl i <3 the music not really its just fun times trailer fabulous from the clan TrailerParkBoys on xig, one of the funnest clans to hang with in ko and sweet home alabama because. well thats where i live
    see u like to hang out wirh cheaters, nice

shard, when i say this i speak for everyone. go to hell, no like you, and u say that i suck on ke, who the hell is babashopping to be good ? And yea, nice scamming the char "calmdownretard", GG.

BTW, u should learn combo, i only see u do -Spike,thrust,pierce. Fucking trashcan[/b]

How did i scam the char calmdownretard? i leveled that myself, fucking noob. The comment about combo is clearly a made up lie, just like me "Scamming" my own char? babashopping? Never spent a single PENNY on this game, nice try though. Dumbass noobs think they are good~[/b][/quote]

HAHAHAH, fuck you dude, why are you lieing ? You have never babashop, nice lie Oh, and like babashop wasn't enough, u where always begging Deadlock to give u items, haha. Oh and u did scamm Clandownretard, i remeber not only u lvling it, later on, it stood clear that u scammed him Oh, and u didn't really lvl it, leeching in koxp parties isn't lvling, ROFL

Banned

Originally posted by PwnerBaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PwnerBaba)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    Originally posted by PwnerBaba
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

its a 3 ^^

1. the movie is fuking boring, seeing some random noobs pking/ksing each other on a beta server, wooooohooooo.

3. about ur "1on1's" theyre boring as hell, coz tbh the guys u killed there had no skill at all.

:P actually my combo's the best ittl get with a raptor or any spear weapon no matter whos you compare it to

and ya i admit the beta is boring as hell its all no name people that got level 70's and fuck around. just did it for fun, i'd have to learn movie maker some how so why not practice on something thats not so important

my potting sucks because i cant see my hp / mana bars = i have to guese when im below 2k mana
    rofl i <3 the music not really its just fun times trailer fabulous from the clan TrailerParkBoys on xig, one of the funnest clans to hang with in ko and sweet home alabama because. well thats where i live

shard, when i say this i speak for everyone. go to hell, no like you, and u say that i suck on ke, who the hell is babashopping to be good ? And yea, nice scamming the char "calmdownretard", GG.

BTW, u should learn combo, i only see u do -Spike,thrust,pierce. Fucking trashcan

How did i scam the char calmdownretard? i leveled that myself, fucking noob. The comment about combo is clearly a made up lie, just like me "Scamming" my own char? babashopping? Never spent a single PENNY on this game, nice try though. Dumbass noobs think they are good~[/b]

HAHAHAH, fuck you dude, why are you lieing ? You have never babashop, nice lie Oh, and like babashop wasn't enough, u where always begging Deadlock to give u items, haha. Oh and u did scamm Clandownretard, i remeber not only u lvling it, later on, it stood clear that u scammed him Oh, and u didn't really lvl it, leeching in koxp parties isn't lvling, ROFL[/b][/quote]

I've never babashopped, if you want, i can get deadlock to post here confirming i've never asked him for a DAMN thing. I leveled it with clay, and we STILL both have FULL access to the warrior, and it was NEVER in a koxp party, so why don't you shut the fuck up? Your pulling shit out of your ass because you have nothing real.

PwnerBaba

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    Originally posted by PwnerBaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PwnerBaba)
    Originally posted by Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

its a 3 ^^

BTW, u should learn combo, i only see u do -Spike,thrust,pierce. Fucking trashcan

How did i scam the char calmdownretard? i leveled that myself, fucking noob. The comment about combo is clearly a made up lie, just like me "Scamming" my own char? babashopping? Never spent a single PENNY on this game, nice try though. Dumbass noobs think they are good~

HAHAHAH, fuck you dude, why are you lieing ? You have never babashop, nice lie Oh, and like babashop wasn't enough, u where always begging Deadlock to give u items, haha. Oh and u did scamm Clandownretard, i remeber not only u lvling it, later on, it stood clear that u scammed him Oh, and u didn't really lvl it, leeching in koxp parties isn't lvling, ROFL[/b]
    I've never babashopped, if you want, i can get deadlock to post here confirming i've never asked him for a DAMN thing. I leveled it with clay, and we STILL both have FULL access to the warrior, and it was NEVER in a koxp party, so why don't you shut the fuck up? Your pulling shit out of your ass because you have nothing real.[/b][/quote]

Yeah dude, whatever, how hard is it to tell Deadlock to tell him what u want him to say ? you are the one that should shut the fuck up, u keep lieing, i saw u leech in ur fucking KOXP dts parties, why do u still try to convince ppl u havn't ?? I know for fact that u have/is begging deadlock for items, good for you he gave you some And there has been several topics about you babashopping. Iam not even gonna contiune this, u know iam right i don't know why the fuck you try to convice ppl that u havn't done this things.

Oh, please tell me why iam bad a ko ? Couse i don't wanna sit and lvl 24/7 ? Couse i never got 60 on olympia couse someone hacked my account ? Atleast iam good enough to don't leech in koxp parties :S

i dont really call it a new lwl 70 when you got the lvl for free from gold premium on beta :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by PwnerBaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PwnerBaba)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    Originally posted by Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

its a 3 ^^

How did i scam the char calmdownretard? i leveled that myself, fucking noob. The comment about combo is clearly a made up lie, just like me "Scamming" my own char? babashopping? Never spent a single PENNY on this game, nice try though. Dumbass noobs think they are good~

HAHAHAH, fuck you dude, why are you lieing ? You have never babashop, nice lie Oh, and like babashop wasn't enough, u where always begging Deadlock to give u items, haha. Oh and u did scamm Clandownretard, i remeber not only u lvling it, later on, it stood clear that u scammed him Oh, and u didn't really lvl it, leeching in koxp parties isn't lvling, ROFL
    I've never babashopped, if you want, i can get deadlock to post here confirming i've never asked him for a DAMN thing. I leveled it with clay, and we STILL both have FULL access to the warrior, and it was NEVER in a koxp party, so why don't you shut the fuck up? Your pulling shit out of your ass because you have nothing real.[/b]

Yeah dude, whatever, how hard is it to tell Deadlock to tell him what u want him to say ? you are the one that should shut the fuck up, u keep lieing, i saw u leech in ur fucking KOXP dts parties, why do u still try to convince ppl u havn't ?? I know for fact that u have/is begging deadlock for items, good for you he gave you some And there has been several topics about you babashopping. Iam not even gonna contiune this, u know iam right i don't know why the fuck you try to convice ppl that u havn't done this things.

Oh, please tell me why iam bad a ko ? Couse i don't wanna sit and lvl 24/7 ? Couse i never got 60 on olympia couse someone hacked my account ? Atleast iam good enough to don't leech in koxp parties :S[/b][/quote]

why don't you post a screenshot of me leeching in a koxp party? you can't. why? because i never did.

ty stfu nub~

Calmdownretard was lvled legitly..

Shard had it from the beginning and he shared with clay..

The way he lvled it was not by macroing.. Just leeching harpy party B)

If you dont know shit just stfu

PwnerBaba

Prolly last post i do in this topic, i don't care what you guys say everyone on olympia koxped their lvl, stfu u was leeching in koxp parties, all i have to say, now fuck off. You are a fucking dick head zzz

Banned

Prolly last post i do in this topic, i don't care what you guys say everyone on olympia koxped their lvl, stfu u was leeching in koxp parties, all i have to say, now fuck off. You are a fucking dick head zzz

Aww, looks like you have no proof, and you're talking out of your ass.

Yup, you're done.

KingClay

wow pwner wtf is rong with yu...

me and shard didnt do 1 thing illegal with our warrior... we lvlined it to 60 together with great help from Temperance to let us leech hios harpy parties sometimes... i dont think we where ever in a dts party... if so it was probly to leech off clannies cuz every1 tight in the clan helped me and shard get to ^0 in like 12 days...

babashopping????????
    r u fuking serious...me and shard have never spent a cent on KO we never babashopped anything

_|_ go play with some1 else fool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12