Pk movie from rising(rogue)

This is a discussion on Pk movie from rising(rogue) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my editing skill sucks so dont complain about the editing etc just Enjoy the pk its from RISINGKO before i ...
Page: 1

Default Pk movie from rising(rogue)

my editing skill sucks so dont complain about the editing etc just Enjoy the pk

its from RISINGKO before i stop playing

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDHFu_IbsKU"]YouTube - Knight online llTsunamill Vol.3[/ame]

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

Boring

/10chars

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

sry got bored as well. u might have skill and u might have fun (i dunno), but that video wasn't the best one to show it.

OhHelloooo

would probably have been better with some other music the song at 3.30 was just....
    Nice trioparty tho=)

Mad boring.

i played risingko long time ago, with revelation but i guess this vid was made after the wipe and btw im seenwithouteyes but i have to say this vid was boring

Quote Originally Posted by Weez View Post
    i played risingko long time ago, with revelation but i guess this vid was made after the wipe and btw im seenwithouteyes but i have to say this vid was boring
    oow heya i remember you yeah true this was after the wipe there wasn't super active pk like before so i couldn't get that much good fight on farms and i didn't really spend that much time editing this one, i quited rising long time ago aswell this all are old farm. risingKO sucks now days

here you have vol.2 with to much edit before wipe ^^
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TZ4NhVzsMM"]YouTube - Tsunami Vol 2[/ame]

Am sure you remenber me

Am Ch1Ch1 currently running BP on C-West good to see you and i enjoy the video good old times. The vol2 that is
    Last edited by rambo14k; 02-13-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Yeah tsu ive seen that video long time ago and i really liked it i miss revelation it was a gg clan i wonder were u guys play atm?

Yeah tsu ive seen that video long time ago and i really liked it i miss revelation it was a gg clan i wonder were u guys play atm?

they play on oldschoolko, i would know cause everytime we kill talos/tk or anyboss they lure mobs on us lol. sad group of people.

yea the vid is lacking some excitement :P

ah because last time i saw them was in a old school server and those servers fail all the time so cant be bothered to join them

ah because last time i saw them was in a old school server and those servers fail all the time so cant be bothered to join them
    you should try this one, its very active doesnt even feel like a private server at all. very fun.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Solid video.