Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PK Night

This is a discussion on PK Night within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah I just started playing again after a while my combo is $@#% and my minor is $@!% compared to ...
Page: 2

Epididymis

yeah I just started playing again after a while my combo is $@#% and my minor is $@!% compared to what is used to be ill work on it though hopefully it will be back to normal

yeah I just started playing again after a while my combo is $@#% and my minor is $@!% compared to what is used to be ill work on it though hopefully it will be back to normal[/b]

gg player. stay positive ^^

lil_mageskillz

whats with so much orc base farm? and lol 3 vs 1 a rouge using ac skill most likly not buffed

Epididymis

=] it was a Gank Pk lolI thought it was really funny

Banned

Nah I dont think its flamming =] It was just a ganking movie on filefront I uploaded has gank pk, just a bored thing soon enough we'll have a better one. Also I didnt ask for help in that vs it was just funny becuse that guy with us was just ganking all lol. Has for lacking skill ReSoNe is really good, I have been told I am its just that im still low level ...72, and my items arent really up with everyone else's lol but you will see better pk soon enough =][/b]
    Wow..Never thought you'd reply like that :huh: Well at least you know what your friends were doing was wrong...Anyways I wish you can make your combo better...GL

xfreek

good movie

Hey cutie Senior Member

YOU HAVE SKILLLS BRO!!!

kibal

Boring , also no edit so it has nothing special.

You guys pk like turks... Run around the guy when your losing, 2 vs 1 in a vs.. retarded..

Magenta

wrong ff link

Banned

YOU HAVE SKILLLS BRO!!![/b]
    I guess you didn't even watch it lol :lol:

oli

i rate it with -x/10

Normal day, I go to CZ, out the base, cool an orc, he follows me to another place with his friends, he wants to vs me, i agree, he's about to die and suddenly he gets healed by his friends and the vs turns into a 1 vs 3

FU !

Damn, you showed that "Instant Reply" way too many times lol. The whole movie was the one part camping orc base killing unbuffed guys, and it was gay to run around in that vs when you started to loose. =/ Good music and good minor though 5/10

Epididymis

You guys pk like turks... Run around the guy when your losing, 2 vs 1 in a vs.. retarded..[/b]
    Yeah lmao the guy that kept healing us was turkish I just thought it was all funny and thanks all for the constructive criticism

Hey cutie Senior Member

I guess you didn't even watch it lol :lol:[/b]
    wow :blink:
    /end_sarcasm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12