PK in Titan

This is a discussion on PK in Titan within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi , there are the first videos of pk in Titan Server .A very active server and good pk .Many ...
Page: 1

Default PK in Titan

Hi , there are the first videos of pk in Titan Server .A very active server and good pk .Many Turks with skills , not a lot koxpers , few farmers . You can make pk without problems ,there are players who speak english but if some more choose to come we can have a good and competitive community many players have left their old servers result of inactivity , Titan is a very good option .

Is the 59 pk always that active.....plus these kids need to stop with the damn editing and work on the gameplay first lol the first video was the worst i think lol

There's an edit button and you should be able to sum the videos into 1 post. What can you expect from a new server? There are tons of ppl who play dcz now when the server is new but it gets boring after the server gets older and more items flood in. Also about those videos.. I guess the mage one was fun to watch. I hated the ardream videos cuz all I saw was sins ksing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There's an edit button and you should be able to sum the videos into 1 post. What can you expect from a new server? There are tons of ppl who play dcz now when the server is new but it gets boring after the server gets older and more items flood in. Also about those videos.. I guess the mage one was fun to watch. I hated the ardream videos cuz all I saw was sins ksing each other.
    The first video is cz..

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    The first video is cz..
    Where did I say otherwise?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Lol I loved the third video instead of tping his party he continues to try and kill the attackers with flame staff doing 150 damage gg.

I Liked the second movie

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by lDaemusl View Post
    I Liked the second movie

Nice!
    sorry to disappoint you but hes mostly probably using pedal

Im sorry but "Many turkish skilled player?" not many koxpers? are you flippin stupid? The only turks i have seen without k0xp are 2 turks known as "Losmerengues" and Los~ something the warrior. Not many koxpers? 95% of the server uses koxp you are lucky to find a party without a auto healing priest in cz. Even if the melee's are not koxping in cz they used koxp all the way to 80 and god knows they coulds till be using it. 99% of turks use KOXP. Dont even say Ardream has barely any koxpers. even in ardream i see speed hackers, minor pedals auto attack etc etc. Give me a few turk names who didnt use koxp.

LOL i just watched a little of the first video and your priest is auto healing you daft monkey. watch him glitch runnin with his hands up.

rofl another thing i just spotted. At the beggining of the first video, Bugging isiloon? "Skilled turks?" turks always cheat. get out the forum mate.

Its awesome how in sync your party novas...

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    Im sorry but "Many turkish skilled player?" not many koxpers? are you flippin stupid? The only turks i have seen without k0xp are 2 turks known as "Losmerengues" and Los~ something the warrior. Not many koxpers? 95% of the server uses koxp you are lucky to find a party without a auto healing priest in cz. Even if the melee's are not koxping in cz they used koxp all the way to 80 and god knows they coulds till be using it. 99% of turks use KOXP. Dont even say Ardream has barely any koxpers. even in ardream i see speed hackers, minor pedals auto attack etc etc. Give me a few turk names who didnt use koxp.

LOL i just watched a little of the first video and your priest is auto healing you daft monkey. watch him glitch runnin with his hands up.

rofl another thing i just spotted. At the beggining of the first video, Bugging isiloon? "Skilled turks?" turks always cheat. get out the forum mate.
    again...this regular reply !!

____

ON-Topic...dont give us mage pk parites at the start of any server please...stupid mage clan always getting the most np`s cause all they do is nova "TOGETHER" and get nps easily...id like to see those same mage parties when the server is 1 years old !...either quit or end up being a support mage

2nd video is just stupid..only one gonna enjoy this video is the same guy who made video !!

however the 3rd video..all i could say is WTF maan!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    id like to see those same mage parties when the server is 1 years old !...either quit or end up being a support mage
    Actually many good mage teams keep playing over a year and still rape many melees. Just search kronos from youtube and you'll find mage clans that played over 2 years in there.

Kids done a runner. bb kooooooxp