Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PK Video?

This is a discussion on PK Video? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone have a high quality download link of it? Never downloaded a KO PK vid... but I just love this ...
Page: 2

Anyone have a high quality download link of it?
    Never downloaded a KO PK vid... but I just love this one, would serve as a good memory of what is now shit...

Thanks in advance
    =3

the fuk u talk about!? its right here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f29MCf9uo7I[/b]
    It's amazing. I have never seen int priest video like this before. Im not an oldtimer KO player, for this reason I heard only rumors and legends from my clanmates about the old versions...

Using the American Hairlines products, we offer numerous types of hair replacement systems for men, women and children. American Hairlines is an innovator of non-surgical hair replacement products and techniques. American Hairlies has recently provided the world with a new breakthrough, called the Derma-lens procedure. Never before have hair loss sufferers had the opportunity to regain growth of their hair and freely live their lifestyle as if the hair were their own

Check it out dean?!

Haha Yes he has nearly Devile..

I was trying to get him a girl for the night when we went out for a lads weekend..

Impossible.. he's 2 fucking ugly...[/b]
    Dean and Girls cant go in the same sentence, PERIOD. The man has no skills. The moment he opens his mouth he fucks up everything. More or less the way he played his priest in Diez. Morax = Fail.

Good to hear from u Dean

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

He only played a preist so people would thilnk he was a girl and actually speak to him.

He's always been my Mod hero on the forums tho, with or without hair!

Hola Morax!

morax

Dean and Girls cant go in the same sentence, PERIOD. The man has no skills. The moment he opens his mouth he fucks up everything. More or less the way he played his priest in Diez. Morax = Fail.

Good to hear from u Dean [/b]
    What?! You wont believe this shit, I have actually moved in.... WITH A GIRL. Suprising I know, the weird thing is, I didnt even use rohipinol and she doesnt need a white stick. Scary stuff eh?!

She aint FUGLY either!!

Devile, next time your on msn give me a shout, its been a while!

I only came back to get some information and you guys still abuse me... the shame. Good to see everyone is alive and well though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12