Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

PK Video >o_/

This is a discussion on PK Video >o_/ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://files.filefront.com/Scammersrar/;53...;/fileinfo.html too big for rapidshare :angry:...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    I got a hundred guns, a hundred clips.
    Posts
    1,272

    Default PK Video >o_/


  2. #2
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    1.) Its a .rar? :/
    2.) Kinda stupid for YOU to critize anyone for scamming <_<

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    I got a hundred guns, a hundred clips.
    Posts
    1,272

    Default

    yea it's a .rar

    and "The Scammers" is the creative title for my movie B)

  4. #4
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    .rar makes the movie smaller, i've already seen it. All of Devile's are rar'd

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    822

    Default

    hmm admit to being scammer yet nothing happens......gm connections? probably...wonder who hooked them up with that HMMMMMMz

  6. #6
    evenson
    Guest

    Default

    lawl, <3 the credits.

  7. #7
    Havvk
    Guest

    Default

    i feel so sad cuz i cant play right now and even more sad to read this kind of topics
    how my clannies accept to be scammers,my leader post here and another clannie
    telling shit against them,whats happening ?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Majix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    whereva the paper drops
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Originally posted by Phantom478
    hmm admit to being scammer yet nothing happens......gm connections? probably...wonder who hooked them up with that HMMMMMMz
    actually he said "scammers" bcuz everyone loves to stereotype us and such so we gave up trying to convince the people who dont look into situations more than their thick skulls will let them. Oh well, some ppl dont get basic humor.

  9. #9
    Senior Member C4pt4iN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    Originally posted by phantomlink
    .rar makes the movie smaller
    smaller? lol, its only few a kb smaller, since nowaday's movies are already highly encoded/compressed so u dont save anymore space by compress it again. I still dont get why ppl compress an already compressed data to RAR, everytime I have to use time to unpack it and delete the RAR :mellow:

  10. #10
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    neither can I, they are like 1-2mb smaller if zipped/rar'd. And Cax, there is different styles of "scamming" if you could say

  11. #11
    evenson
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by phantomlink
    neither can I, they are like 1-2mb smaller if zipped/rar'd. *And Cax, there is different styles of "scamming" if you could say
    uh? rofl.

  12. #12
    TAFFY
    Guest

    Default

    :lol:

  13. #13
    TAFFY
    Guest

    Default

    this is a pk video...gogo d/l =/

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    I got a hundred guns, a hundred clips.
    Posts
    1,272

    Default

    Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    .rar makes the movie smaller
    smaller? lol, its only few a kb smaller, since nowaday's movies are already highly encoded/compressed so u dont save anymore space by compress it again. I still dont get why ppl compress an already compressed data to RAR, everytime I have to use time to unpack it and delete the RAR :mellow:[/b]
    hydr0 made me do it h43r:

  15. #15
    Phosgene
    Guest

    Default

    hehe good job bb , good movie...
    i liked where u went into that harpy aoe party and dro did that torment omg so many ppl got tormented

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •