Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

pk videos are dying?

This is a discussion on pk videos are dying? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its cause of peoples pc also i dont think every one wants to go through the trouble with editing and ...
Page: 2

lil_mageskillz

its cause of peoples pc also i dont think every one wants to go through the trouble with editing and stuff to get an aplause since many ppl want more then just a pk vid.

I think its because so many people are in such a rush to get a video out they don't take the time to actually get interesting clips. If people just took their time with there videos, got entertaining clips that make you think "damn nice", and put some effort into editing it, it would be more enjoyable to watch.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

its all about precision, and time for making clips, lol.. im still taking clips, its hard, cuz my frams get cut in half when i fraps sumtimes, but its not easy

tommyleonghk

Trying to make a movie myself ...have been recording some footage here and there....but most of my fraps consist of speed hackers..... me doing gm's job?

h34r:

Ezquerra

if you wanna make a good movie talking about edit/music/footage that result succesfull need to iinvestigate and study a lot about every detail, like that is for free (noone pay you to make one) people gives priority to real life stuff...

3) I'd rather do my homework then edit a video for ko4life! O_O
    n i never do ma hw...[/b]

oh jay. you rebel you!

TopCat

Its just the comps and the fact that people really want to see a lot of editing now a days.Back in the day you could just throw in a lil pk, throw it on ko4life, and get applause. Now you edit it for 3 weeks, throw it on ko4life, then get tips how to play your class from randoms.[/b]

i know u wanna make one but ur old nooby comp cant handle fraps...
    ><

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12