Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

A PK Vldeo of ßeRamus - ArdReam

This is a discussion on A PK Vldeo of ßeRamus - ArdReam within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; DeFanItLy Is LaDieS CaUsE wE alL kNow hOw haRd It Is tO pK In aRdReaM....
Page: 4

N1GG4

DeFanItLy Is LaDieS CaUsE wE alL kNow hOw haRd It Is tO pK In aRdReaM.

N1GG4

Originally posted by AphRaeL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AphRaeL)</div>
    Originally posted by elkar@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fr4nkie

weLL, to aLL ppL who thlnk that l Lose the Last flqth, heRe ls the flLe compLete. *-_- *

http://files.filefront.com/zzzzwmv/;644512...;/fileinfo.html

peace <3 aLL

NiCe MoViE, DuDe ..
    btW ° I tHiNk ArDrEaM ruleZZz, it'S ReALly FuNnY TheRe, mORE thaN In NoRmAl cZ :wub: :rollseyes:
    don't mock him -_-[/b]
    and btw aphreal 1 question its about your sig.. it says meet your demise but it shows a flower?

AphRaeL

I'm a hitman who kills people who's allergic to roses..then I leave a rose...your point?

N1GG4

lol hell of an imagination must be a little kid i assume. probably 11 years old.? thats why he sticks up for his friend whos also a little kid cause he has his own typing style which wastes more time doin so usually when people have a typin style they like to shorten words not capatilize every other letter in each word.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Originally posted by N1GG4
    lol hell of an imagination must be a little kid i assume. probably 11 years old.? *thats why he sticks up for his friend whos also a little kid cause he has his own typing style which wastes more time doin so usually when people have a typin style they like to shorten words not capatilize every other letter in each word.
    Shut the fuck up, ok ? lm qettlnq tlRed of youR ßuLLShlts on me ... thls ls enouqh. lf you dont Llke my way to wRlte just dont open thls toplc, and that's aLL. you happy, youR slsteR happy and lm happy too :rollseyes: ....

AphRaeL

Originally posted by N1GG4
    lol hell of an imagination must be a little kid i assume. probably 11 years old.? *thats why he sticks up for his friend whos also a little kid cause he has his own typing style which wastes more time doin so usually when people have a typin style they like to shorten words not capatilize every other letter in each word.
    lol...wow...yeah..just stfu....you honestly don't know what you're saying do you?

the hitman thing was a JOKE YOU FUCKING RETARD

Originally posted by AphRaeL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AphRaeL)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4
    lol...wow...yeah..just stfu....you honestly don't know what you're saying do you?

the hitman thing was a JOKE YOU FUCKING RETARD[/b]
    +1 ... ßtw lm 19 yeaRs oLd, pLz Shut up f'nlqqa B) ... lf l waste my tlme, lts not uR ßuslness, cuz u aRe you wastlnq uR tlme too, Readlnq thls toplc, foRum, posts ... :rollseyes:

Reflex89

well done frankie id say even match unless u both take off your dd shit
    thatll prove whose better
    F*** the mage ftw :lol:
    10/10 frankie and his good shit armor

skill bar #7 + #8 MINOR HEAL

MINOR MINOR MINOR FTW :lol:

hmm to tell u the truth it was alright nthin bad, but how do u pk with that skill bar. Kinda hard and to pot at the same time. Learn how to mh combo and ull pwn better.

Originally posted by XWing
    hmm to tell u the truth it was alright nthin bad, but how do u pk with that skill bar. Kinda hard and to pot at the same time. Learn how to mh combo and ull pwn better.
    l wlLL LeaRn mlnoR heaL comßo

I hated the 1st half of the movie. It was just a lot of pussy sin shit, but the 2nd half was much better. Plus I like Lost Prophets. But I want to stab a spork into your eye for typing like that. So in total, 5/10.

Originally posted by +8 James
    But I want to stab a spork into your eye for typing like that.
    h43r: Look the Part II theRe ls aLL the flqht wlth the Last Roque, befoRe the cRedlts. And the flRst paRt l dld lt a LlL fast cuz lf l dld not do lt the movle wlLL ße 10-12 mlns and l thlnk ls ßoRlnq -_- ...

ßß, l qo sLeep :mellow:

Valk

Honestly, I did not like the vid and the song gets old. But I applaud u for making a video and thank you for sharing it with the community.

Just keep it up and im sure someday people will talk more about the vids u make than the way u type.

V³®ÿ gõõÐ MøV|& ßRØ i'M PeR§oññaL týP|Ng §Tÿ£& Fañ TØø <³ @££ peÆ©e

AphRaeL

good movie Fr4nkie baba, music sucked ass tho..

learn minor

7.5/10

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast