Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

plate dd25 or chitin dd17?

This is a discussion on plate dd25 or chitin dd17? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; id go for the rare dd helmet, more dd and very rare to find...
Page: 2

KooPa

id go for the rare dd helmet, more dd and very rare to find

UnnamedByMazek

fp25 is more gb than chityn

what is better ?

price show all.

8 dd ofc

fp25 is more gb than chityn

what is better ?

price show all.[/b]
    raptor+8 is cheaper then giga+8, and hit same, price doesn't show all, giga is item used by hitmahcine, that's why everyone wants it, to be cool ;D
    I'd go 25dd tho, unless u are always in dd on, then go chitin

umm yea if u switching only from time to time go for 25 dd if u are all the time inn dd i think i would go for chitin that 46 ac helps alot for other classes.

It depends because the more dd you get the less more dd would help you. I don't know how it works with ac but it does work like that with dd. If you already have IN IB, the 8 dd doesn't have as much of an effect as it would if you had neither accessory. If you have IN IB, i would go for the chitin, cause it'll save you money, and offer you defense against something other than rogues. Honestly the difference between wearing IN IB fp dd 25 and wearing IN IB chitin dd 17 probably wouldn't even be noticeable.

For a rogue, I would take the plate dd25 if it does not effect the items that you already have due to costing more, a dd15 helmet is not much different from a dd17 so its all about costs.

It depends because the more dd you get the less more dd would help you. I don't know how it works with ac but it does work like that with dd. If you already have IN IB, the 8 dd doesn't have as much of an effect as it would if you had neither accessory. If you have IN IB, i would go for the chitin, cause it'll save you money, and offer you defense against something other than rogues. Honestly the difference between wearing IN IB fp dd 25 and wearing IN IB chitin dd 17 probably wouldn't even be noticeable.[/b]
    The dd25 is higher than the IN/IB so the dd25 counts as a full 25% unless you are using a talia.

Taeho

Seeing as a decent sin wouldn't run with DD on 24/7 i'd go with the 25DD helm for tanking a large groups of sins as the AC wont matter when you run around and kill as you would use a chitin/Fp dex helm.
    My Opinion anyways

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

For a rogue, I would take the plate dd25 if it does not effect the items that you already have due to costing more, a dd15 helmet is not much different from a dd17 so its all about costs.
    The dd25 is higher than the IN/IB so the dd25 counts as a full 25% unless you are using a talia. [/b]
    thats true u do get a full 25%...... but no matter which order u divide first... still comes out the same... so i dont see your point here

lets say u have a IB and FP DD helmet

100-25% of 100 for the FP DD = 75 - 10% of 75 for the IB = 67.5

now lets do it the opposite...

100-10% of 100 for the IB = 90 -25% of 90 for the FP DD = 67.5

with an IN, IB and FP DD helmet ur damage reduction is 60.75 total damage of what he would really hit you... now with chitin DD its 67.23% total damage of what he would really hit you... id take the chitin DD 17 over DD 25 if you have an IN and IB because its not really that much of a difference... about 6.5% and id want that extra 46 ac for tanking other classes... cuz most of the time when u throw on defense gear its for when ur getting ganked by alot of ppl and the majority is of a certain weapon type

rasta

take the +6/25 dd helmet if you can afford it
    if you cant afford it then you should go for the +7/17 dd helmet

and when you are fighting against other rouges the dd will reduce much more dmg then the normal defense (imo)

25dd, 40ac > 17dd, 86ac

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12