Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

PlayHardGoPro ( pk movie)

This is a discussion on PlayHardGoPro ( pk movie) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah. thats my creative boy.. grow up....
Page: 6

dereque

yeah. thats my creative boy.. grow up.

RingWraith

If ya cant handle cz go Eslant like Pfil and Gambit did. And yes we do aim to get ppl xpd its fun its a sport its sexeh

dereque

Why do you talk about my xped or etc..? this is movie forum.. leave the forums , get a life..

lol

we need 7100 hp too so we can rape ur whole party with 3 ppl.

RingWraith

We can rape 3-4 troll parties with 3 ppl only need 2 ppl for 1 party And just to let u know i been drained for 1300 b4 so why make such a big topic out of it? ppl can use hp gear or undy if they want. Why u care? u only ctrl minor and run anyway u dun fight no1 of u do except Rambo Uruc :< :wub:

1 more thing why u cover ur name on 1 of the pics and not both ?

Originally posted by RingWraith
    We can rape 3-4 troll parties with 3 ppl only need 2 ppl for 1 party And just to let u know i been drained for 1300 b4 so why make such a big topic out of it? ppl can use hp gear or undy if they want. Why u care? u only ctrl minor and run anyway u dun fight no1 of u do except Rambo Uruc :< *:wub:

1 more thing why u cover ur name on 1 of the pics and not both ?

1st, i cowered my name on the 1st pic couldnt post it b4 and deleted ksc. file i think

and i just wonder you always came up with 3 ppl,u peter and priestes_pam,so who was buffer for undying?and how the hell a warrior can hit 500/700 with a hp set?how he cured and buffed again when we debuffed him cuz every time i drain same 710. just wonder these and 1 more thing what is the point of fighthing with u or ur party while i am maliced and parasited without scrolls at exp party? and last ctrl minor? u r funny,nothing more.

Murtaza

u r getting more pathetic day by day.

MAN U R HOPELESS

soon i ll poon ur ass too.

CRY RW CRY!!!!

Crollax

well,
    actually ctrl minor is not bug... cuz u use 1 finger on ctrl... so u cant play easily with it..its harder than other combos..

and other some

"the most hated rogues" in ares r using this too.. they put right click on minor but on f6.......u cant see they r using minor bug they put normal minor heal to f1 and f2 without green square, u think he is using keyboard to heal but its not true.. Look "the most hated rogues" videos carafully when killing "dm"

ctrl+minor is not bug, if it is why k2 dont fix it lol!!

Diler

Originally posted by Crollax
    well,
    actually ctrl minor is not bug... cuz u use 1 finger on ctrl... so u cant play easily with it..its harder than other combos..
    Not exactly... there are ways to keep ctrl pressed all the time :P

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crollax
    well,
    Not exactly... there are ways to keep ctrl pressed all the time :P[/b]
    yea and when they want write V
    they paste their Password in Ally chat -_-

Murtaza

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT S THE REAL SHIT!

RingWraith

Murtaza u cant poon anyone.

mammlea

Originally posted by Seby666
    ok lets go... get out of ur pc's chair and go buy some sticky tape....
    step 2. hold ctrl down and stick it up with the sticky tape u bought....
    go in ko and right click on minor heal to make it look with the green box....
    use right click to minor heal urself and look wat happens the speed is increased perhaps u can spam more minor then u should ^_^ hope it helps u

there you go...isnt that like using third party tools ? thx for admitting it

RingWraith

Just forget it mamababa theyre retarded they still get fucking raped in cz with their ducktaped ctrl buttons PLAYHARDGODUCKTAPING! FTW btw just totally banged ur xp party over and over and it was so easy.

rw ur just pathetic i made a video showing how i pk really without using any duck tape ill post it as soon as i can max 2 hrs by now and if i could use it i would its no 3rd party tool or else k2 would have fixed it bb

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast