Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

PlayHardGoPro ( pk movie)

This is a discussion on PlayHardGoPro ( pk movie) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every single msg that u have posted up to now just show how retarded you are RW The char that ...
Page: 7

Murtaza

Every single msg that u have posted up to now just show how retarded you are RW

The char that u r playing even doesnt belong to you, we know how the fuck you got those items

so what makes you so bragging of yourself and bragging about raiding an exp party which has been xping for 5 hours without scrolls.

U r so poor and forgot how we raped ur party during PK session. ONLY YOU GOT PWNED BY INFORMER 6 times in a row... No need to mention pam, f9, raisondatre (sry if i mistyped it) zerozero put his CS up and was trying to cure/heal you with ur other 2 priests.

It was really funny to kill ur party.

AND YEA, U KILLED OUR MAGE who was level 53 at that time

lemme give you piece of advice, talking too much doesnt make u better so u better shut ur holes.

ty...

dereque

pocho's char + Commander's items = OMG its RW the guy has big mouth

RingWraith

Ah i miss you dereque not to mention the items u stole from comma in the old days tihi.

And just to let u know Murtaza a pt of Noxious ppl can take out a pt of ur shitty clan anytime. And yeah turks like to brag when they kill 1-2 ppl from our clan xpin when they come with 16 ppl to jump 2 unbuffed ppl xpin GUUD GUN TURKEY YOU REALLY STRONG MEN! but if you really think about it its not us loosing np cause you come with 16 ppl against 2 unbuffed u get 50np to split when u kill 1 of us and we kill 3-5 ppl b4 we die who is the 1 loosing np? me or you?

susGe

Originally posted by Murtaza
    Every single msg that u have posted up to now just show how *retarded you are RW

The char that u r playing even doesnt belong to you, we know how the fuck you got those items

so what makes you so bragging of yourself and bragging about raiding an exp party which has been xping for 5 hours without scrolls.

U r so poor and forgot how we raped ur party during PK session. ONLY YOU GOT PWNED BY INFORMER 6 times in a row... No need to mention pam, f9, raisondatre *(sry if i mistyped it) zerozero put his CS up and was trying to cure/heal you with ur other 2 priests.

It was really funny to kill ur party. *

AND YEA, U KILLED OUR MAGE who was level 53 at that time

lemme give you piece of advice, talking too much doesnt make u better so u better shut ur holes.

ty...
    RaisonDetre* And i wonder when this pk session of yours was because i havent played my rogue for about 2-3 weeks now.

dereque

why do you need to lie??? wanna conversation on msn? u , comma and me?

Murtaza

kill 1-2 ppl from our clan xpin when they come with 16 ppl to jump 2 unbuffed ppl xpin GUUD GUN TURKEY YOU REALLY STRONG MEN! *

i said PK, not raiding xp parties. I understand that u want to forget those combats that u couldnt kill any player except a level 53 mage from our party Well i dont need to prove anything coz ppl know that i DO NOT NEED TO LIE TO SHOW MYSELF AS A UBER player/person.

u were exactly got raped. If you cant accept it, it s not my problem.

And i wonder when this pk session of yours was because i havent played my rogue for about 2-3 weeks now.
    it has been more than 3 weeks i think. We really dont see any reason to post ;

RingWraith: btw just totally banged ur xp party over and over and it was so easy.
    these kind of msgs. Killing you, f9,zerozero, pam, aint a big deal for us.
    This is for sure.

Ah i miss you dereque not to mention the items u stole from comma in the old days tihi. *
    i already knew that u r a retarded. But i just noticed that u were also goddamn liar. -_-

If dereque was a scammer, why U FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT BEGGED HIM TO USE HIS ACCOUT POOR BOY?

Let me tell you why, coz u r a bloodsucker which looks for FRIENDS to use them all when you have the opportunity. After you get what u want, you leave them and start to talk shit.

every post that u send, gets u deeper into this shit.

Anything else?

susGe

RingWraith: btw just totally banged ur xp party over and over and it was so easy.
    This is for sure.
    Must be a big deal if you still remember doing it 3 weeks later. I dont remember who i killed yesterday let alone 3 weeks ago.

RingWraith

90% of ur movie is about raiding underpowered xp parties even afk ppl u fraps killing for ur movie thats sad.

And yes u did steal tota,impact8 from Comma dereque cause he said it to me himself so i dont need a msn convo.

And no i didnt beg to play dereque he offered it to me himself.

Anything else u want kebabboy?

Murtaza

Originally posted by susGe

This is for sure.
    Must be a big deal if you still remember doing it 3 weeks later. I dont remember who i killed yesterday let alone 3 weeks ago.
    i said it is not, i also remember how RW interrupted our 1v1 while i was killing you.
    (in fact, later i killed u 2 times on 1v1 then u signed off lol)

And no i didnt beg to play dereque he offered it to me himself.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH

TOTALLY MORON!

-BRO BRO, BIDAS DOESNT LET ME PLAY HIS ACC. ANYMORE. ;(((((
    -HE MADE MY ACC DELETED!! ;(((((((((
    -Greeks HACKED MEEEEEEE ;(((((((((((((
    -THEY TRACKED MY IP ;(((((((((((((((((((((((((
    -I HAVE NO CHAR TO PLAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY ;((((((((((((((

i should have taken those screenshots

There s nothing left that i can say to two-faced bitches.

U wanna say something?

_______________________________/ <==here

susGe

Originally posted by Murtaza+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Murtaza)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe

This is for sure.
    i said it is not, i also remember how RW interrupted our 1v1 while i was killing you.
    (in fact, later i killed u 2 times on 1v1 then u signed off lol)
    [/b]
    And i remember the 1 v 1 where neither of us won and i guess you ran out of pots and i didnt kill you. Then i remember the next day when you got kinkeh to get me on msn to come 1 v 1 you when i wasnt even interested in playing ko at the time. Then i did we fought you won twice. And i logged out to go finish what i was doing. What did you want to fight like 10 times or some shit? Sorry it actually starts to take effect on my hand when i minor heal combo since i dont ctrl minor heal.

Murtaza

lmao.

see, u can remember whole thing even something happened 2 months before.

dont cry me about ctrl bla bla shit.

coz it starts to be funny as usual.

I m off to sleep, post something that does make sense.

later guyz.

Achemenes

stop waste ur time dereque and muztaza hatred asshole powaa

susGe

Originally posted by Murtaza
    lmao.

see, u can remember *whole thing even something happened 2 months before.

dont cry me about *ctrl bla bla shit.

coz it starts to be funny as usual.

I m off to sleep, post something that does make sense.

later guyz.
    I remember all of my 1 v 1s that were set up. The random pking in cz i dont remember. Its not that hard to remember hey i fought so and so 1 v 1 already. I could careless if you ctrl minor. I simply stated why rogues such as myself who do it manually cant stay and fight endless 1 v 1's. Anyways on the topic of the video the music was great. Sleep well im going aswel. Flame more tommorow? ^^

youdecide

dereque never steal commas items !!!

RingWraith

Oh yes dereque did steal some of commas items. And achemens still is a noob mage like he was dumping all boberts np when he played his chr.

Murtaza just keep on talking around it your a shitty sin just keep on duck taping makes me laugh each time u try so hard to kill me while lvling on apos unbuffed and u still end up dying like last night on trolls hahaha u start minoring b4 i even came near you rofl.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast