Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

PlayHardGoPro VOL.2!!

This is a discussion on PlayHardGoPro VOL.2!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good one bro and stop flaming his movie or his topic,there's no point flaming this movie,and all u say ctrl+minor?watch ...
Page: 4

good one bro

and stop flaming his movie or his topic,there's no point flaming this movie,and all u say ctrl+minor?watch all the sins in cz,not hard to see every 1 using it.

GaRooFiSonFiRe

forrazi should fraps it murtaza is not the 1 starrin in this movie ...

Very GOOD Movie 11/10
    In Love Ali1989
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

Matte

GO FOR MINOR HEAL thing! who the hell cares, i thought combos was buggs to and everyone is using it so don't flame him

the movie is great and Die MF and Boom is 2 of my favourite songs makes the movie even better 9/10 (a 10 sounds to good h43r: )

xourico

lol you must admit it, without the ctrl+minor you cant to half of you done in the movie <_<

anyway nice movie, and ofc nice skills...

what are ur stats??

220 dex and 120 hp??:P :lol: :lol: something like that no??:P

!ndream

Lemon

Originally posted by 0000000
    yet another topic has to turn into flaming me, nice one. If murtaza wants a fight then fine i will take his np, the truth is he only fights 0000000 if necroboy is playing it, if its me he will run. Hes just good at dumping his mana with ctrl and running around in circles.
    Maybe you shouldn't leave yourself open to these things and not let people without you button pushing ability play your character. Anyway you enjoy starting flames as much as anybody so just be quiet. (I refer to the tenth post in this thread: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16093 )

Murtaza

Originally posted by 0000000
    yet another topic has to turn into flaming me, nice one. If murtaza wants a fight then fine i will take his np, the truth is he only fights 0000000 if necroboy is playing it, if its me he will run. Hes just good at dumping his mana with ctrl and running around in circles.

Ahahah, what s up zero?

U really like to be flamed but the fact is no1 was flaming you in this topic up to now.

And yea, same shit different day, "necroboy was on 0000000"..

I dont care, coz i remember that u said "Hatred has the best pkers on ares" which means every single player that is in hatred has special skills and knows how to pk.

oh what check it out?!? What did i fraps;

2 of hatred mages, f9devil, zerozero and a priest with a CS are owned by Murtaza,dereque and forrazzi.

hmm u better kick some of ur clan mates out of clan and get better players.

or nvm, just do whatever you want, i dont want this topic to turn into "THE MOST HATED ROGUE's FLAMING TOPIC" rofl.

dont share your acc zero, it might hurt your rep. which most matters for you.

CelticFrost

Originally posted by Murtaza

Cant u guys find anything else about the movie except Ctrl?

Yeah ! Of course we do... hmm.. lemme think... oh, the ctrl minnor heal thing !
    What else? The minnor bug thing.. oh, dont forget the ctrl minnor healing bug !

Did i mention the right click + ctrl minnor heal bug? :mellow:

Murtaza

Haha funny boy :wub:

Wyvern

fuk u all!!! gj murtaza ty for this hot movie :wub: :wub:

FrEaK

lol funny how the turks stick together and defend each other lol. Nice video but you're 1 of the biggest ctrl+minor heal buggers lol without that its a boom headshot for you LoL.
    C'mon turkeys flame me and defend Mr ctrl +minor heal Murtaza rofl

Lame Lame Lame <_<

Murtaza

ajajajaj

dont be jelous, just try to do better than meh.

Then i ll applaud you.

Allrighty, i g2g

take care now, bb then.

AllTheWay

stop using the ESWC Symbol and counter strike songs u addict :lol:

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Good movie.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast