Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

PlayHardGoPro VOL.2!!

This is a discussion on PlayHardGoPro VOL.2!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 Hes just good at dumping his mana with ctrl and running around in circles. That's what ...
Page: 5

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    Hes just good at dumping his mana with ctrl and running around in circles.
    That's what PK is, no?

You do it with your fingers, he does it with the mouse, I see very little diffrence.

9/10, great movie, love the go hard play hard - awesome phrase

farhad

i command more clips. make another movie today :wub:

Diler

music pls

ok murtaza you want to talk shit while friends use our accounts, I remember that day I was watching my mate play than we schooled you what 4 times befor you switched server?

If you'd like I'd love to have a 3 v 3 0 me pam vs you dereque and forrazzi we'll see how long it takes befor you drop like the control minoring newbie you allways will be.

Murtaza

Temper temper!

this game makes ppl retarded, sorry matt, truth hurts.

Ujios, informers even when xrated owned f9 /hatred party, u ppl did the same thing.

u know what, i really dont give a shit

U r talking too fuking much, that s obvious. Just do what i do.
    Fraps it, then upload.

You wont see ME crying on forums like you.
    Coz i m fully aware of this is only a game, u may die, u may kill. Who cares?

I can list tons of combats, that u or we have owned, but it wont change anything either.

keep on flaming, that s not gonna hurt me.

the fact is, that was 5v3 and u were owned!

Fraps time niggaz..

Edit: Misstype

Diler

Originally posted by Murtaza
    Temper temper!

this game makes ppl retarded, sorry matt, truth hurts.

Ujios, informers even when xrated owned f9 /hatred party, u ppl did the same thing.

u know what, i really dont give *a shit

U r talking too fuking much, that s obvious. Just do what i do.
    Fraps it, then upload.

You wont see my crying on forums like you.
    Coz i m fully aware of this is only a game, u may die, u may kill. Who cares?

I can list tons of combats, that u or we have owned, but it wont change anything either.

keep on flaming, that s not gonna hurt me. *

the fact is, that was 5v3 and u were owned!

Fraps time niggaz.
    Music pls :P

Murtaza

O_o

Diler

Please man, tell me who's music is this and what are the titles :P

Murtaza

man, havent u checked the credits?

I wrote at the top, not to write them again on forums.

Pearl jam - lukin
    Dope - Die MF
    Disturbed - liberate
    P.O.D - Boom

Diler

thanks

haha that's funny xrated you mean the guy who used ricecakes in 1 v 1's yea amazing skills there.

Murtaza you start shit all the time, you come on irc to abuse ringwraith you are constantly stiring even though we're the only ones who really stuck up for forrazzi when his account was broken into by bidas and the other greeks. You didn't display any of your balls than infact you just hid away like all the other sheep under their bullshit.

rattrap

well first i said i was going to get more lvls on rat b4 i went against murtaza. and f9 i was on lifesupport in the flash wars today as i call them. i didnt really want to join you cause im crappy at priest yet and i was practicing in my clan party. i would be happy to go nping with you sometime in cz. murtaza you wouldnt have the flaming if you wouldnt ctrl right click if you just kept to yourself. thats why any body ever gets flamed i learned that when i posted on the first version. and as for the video i liked the music but not the skills as countless have complained about on this post alone let alone the previous. thats all i have to say.

Murtaza

Matt, i know u r a clever guy, but u dont even try to understand what i say.

The topic is not about Broken accounts or forrazzi. So dont change the subject.

I made a movie, and u or ur m8 or some1 else was playing on those accounts. And those accounts were owned.

Did i say something that insults you?

I dont think so.

Zero just showed up and started to bullshitting.

You guys cant resist if one of your names is in a movie or in a post...

That happened many times, 1v1 with informer vs f9, xrated vs f9
    Tons of pages includes nothing but bullshit.

these are just examples.

Dont let this topic be one of them. It achives nothing.

Like i said, do what i do...

FRAPS IT, UPLOAD. YOU WONT SEE ANY OF US CRYING LIKE YOU.

It s not that hard to understand. Rite?

Murtaza

Originally posted by rattrap
    well first i said i was going to get more lvls on rat *b4 i went against murtaza. and f9 i was on lifesupport in the flash wars today as i call them. i didnt really want to join you cause im crappy *at priest yet and i was practicing in my clan party. i would be happy to go nping with you sometime in cz. murtaza you wouldnt have the flaming if you wouldnt ctrl right click if you just kept to yourself. thats why any body ever gets flamed i learned that when i posted on the first version. and as for the video i liked the music but not the skills as countless have complained about on this post alone let alone the previous. thats all i have to say.
    go get some levels, learn how to play.

CZ aint like shooting some videos in Arena.
    CZ is not all about 1v1s

And for ppl who doesnt like "my skills"... You should have done waaaaay better than me to write those of comments.

otherwise you become a arrogant kid.

rattrap

go get some levels, learn how to play.
    i know how to play obviously ive gotten 33k pking with clan and solo. and i didnt start untill 60
    CZ aint like shooting some videos in Arena.
    CZ is not all about 1v1s
    agreed
    And for ppl who doesnt like "my skills"... You should have done waaaaay better than me to write those of comments.

otherwise you become a arrogant kid.
    english pls im very simple minded