Like Tree12Likes
  • 11 Post By Shane
  • 1 Post By Shane

***** please read ******

This is a discussion on ***** please read ****** within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Right, this topic will be closed, but i want everybody to read it. Like this if you want i don't ...
Page: 1

Default ***** please read ******

Right, this topic will be closed, but i want everybody to read it. Like this if you want i don't care.

I just closed 1 topic after 4 pages of complete bullshit.

Now i understand there are rivalries in this game (i dont really agree but thats me) its fine to have a common enemy, its even fine to throw a little bit of abuse to get some hype for an up and coming video.

What i don't agree with or think is right, is for the complete disregard for each other like im seeing everyday on this forum right now, and especially in this section (media).

I would say most people on this forum are 17+ (i could be wrong), but if that's the case, do you have nothing better to do that shout and cuss at each other?? this is a GAME, remember that, a game it means 0 in real life yet you spend your time trying to 1 up each other.

I would keep this topic open to give you guys a discussion but there is absolutely 0 point as it will go to shit within 1 hour.

I deeply need to think, im on the edge of removing our media section completely, this wont be an easy decision to make, but right now, i couldn't care less, it has gone too far and is becoming tiresome.

Do people really think us Admins, or even the Mods here expect to spend 3+ hours every single day cleaning this forum up, we are here to help and not to hold peoples hands or slap behinds.

I haven't made my final decision on the media section, but if this continues, you will make it for me.

Sorry for the rant, and please remember, its a game.

Cheers

Shane

keep this on top
    Bathory likes this.