Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This PM made me laugh

This is a discussion on This PM made me laugh within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahaha wow. you got some issues. i dont laugh at boobs cuz im not 5. But i laugh at people ...
Page: 4

hahaha wow. you got some issues. i dont laugh at boobs cuz im not 5. But i laugh at people like you cuz were just having a friendly convo and u kill it.[/b]
    Yea , ofcorse.
    I killing your topic! fucking shit grow up moron ... who gives a shit about your topic ? i said its not funny at all , gl.

PriestOfShadows

Yea , ofcorse.
    I killing your topic! fucking shit grow up moron ... who gives a shit about your topic ? i said its not funny at all , gl.[/b]
    Who the fuck are you? Get the fuck out of his topic if you don't like it. Stop trolling him you ignorant prick

Yea , ofcorse.
    I killing your topic![/b]

Great english

I KILL YOUR TOPIC

ME CAVEMAN

Great english

I KILL YOUR TOPIC

ME CAVEMAN[/b]
    LOL dumbass , have you seen what you told me 1 message ago ?

" hahaha wow. you got some issues. i dont laugh at boobs cuz im not 5. But i laugh at people like you cuz were just having a friendly convo and u kill it. "

I killing your conversation , yea i am , what a moron , first you dont have a clue about what you saying , second my English is good enough for me and if its not enough for you , your problem.

@PriestsOfShadows , you having fun reading shitty topics , i having fun come in here and make you all angry :]

[/b]
    thats cuz u have no friends and no one to talk to, so you hope to make friends by being annoying and fat.

WOOHOO ur SO COOL! BE MY FRIEND!

the 3th time reading it makes it soo much funnier.

PriestOfShadows

the 3th time reading it makes it soo much funnier.[/b]
    Well good for you asshole, and if you weren't aware, abel no longer uses the account. Abel was the...not so smart guy.

At omgthisisme, do us a favor and kill yourself. Did anyone tell you to come read this topic? And also, get a better translator you ignorant Israeli.

Well good for you asshole, and if you weren't aware, abel no longer uses the account. Abel was the...not so smart guy.
    At omgthisisme, do us a favor and kill yourself. Did anyone tell you to come read this topic? And also, get a better translator you ignorant Israeli.[/b]
    You israeli yourself so you better not say any shit about us.
    + I finished English tests at my school , with 80+ , so basicly i dont need to learn better .
    דבר שלישי יא חתיכת קוקסינל אני משרת בצבא בתור קצין בגולני עדיף שלא תדבר דברים לפני שתכיר אותי אני מקלל את הבן זונה הזה כי הוא מוסלמי והוא קילל יהודים בהודעות קודמות .. עכשיו אם יש לך בעיות תמצוץ לי יא שרמוטה

@ Volco , i'm actually writing you those comments while i'm resting in my bed at the army base , we bounch of " fat " soldiers who loving laughing at people like you , btw i'm so fat that my weight is 60 , but if you say so ... :]

Banned

You israeli yourself so you better not say any shit about us.
    + I finished English tests at my school , with 80+ , so basicly i dont need to learn better .
    דבר שלישי יא חתיכת קוקסינל אני משרת בצבא בתור קצין בגולני עדיף שלא תדבר דברים לפני שתכיר אותי אני מקלל את הבן זונה הזה כי הוא מוסלמי והוא קילל יהודים בהודעות קודמות .. עכשיו אם יש לך בעיות תמצוץ לי יא שרמוטה

@ Volco , i'm actually writing you those comments while i'm resting in my bed at the army base , we bounch of " fat " soldiers who loving laughing at people like you , btw i'm so fat that my weight is 60 , but if you say so ... :][/b]
    ARMY? WOW COOL!

EDIT: Weight; 60lbs/ Weight; 60KG= 132lbs? Either way you're fucking skinny, what are you doing in the army?

...wait, army?????? COOOOOOOL!

PriestOfShadows

דבר שלישי יא חתיכת קוקסינל אני משרת בצבא בתור קצין בגולני עדיף שלא תדבר דברים לפני שתכיר אותי אני מקלל את הבן זונה הזה כי הוא מוסלמי והוא קילל יהודים בהודעות קודמות .. עכשיו אם יש לך בעיות תמצוץ לי יא שרמוטה[/b]
    Ahahha your fucking pathetic.
    What your an officer in the army? OMG!
    What the fuck are you going to do, huh?
    And im not muslim moron, and i dont kill jews. haha

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I like the part where the guy pretended to have a vagina.[/b]
    :lol:

@ omgthisisme, i bet the real men in the army make you their bitches cuz ur such a pussy. GTFO and stfu, no one cares about you and ur wasting your time here. Go get analed more.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

wow u fucking idiot its a she not a he...

wow u fucking idiot its a she not a he...[/b]
    im an idiot?

lol i know she was a "she" when she said she was a "she" lol
    but i did it to tick her off.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Lol OmgThisIsMe. Think you're so tough in the army, I mean I respect those people who fight for their country and all, but your just the guy who stays at the base and goes onto KO4Life and write ''Omfg I'm in army look at me aga coin pls"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast