Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This PM made me laugh

This is a discussion on This PM made me laugh within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; + I finished English tests at my school , with 80+ , so basicly i dont need to learn better ...
Page: 5

+ I finished English tests at my school , with 80+ , so basicly i dont need to learn better .[/b]
    gosh... why they are so hard at my school? :huh:

דבר שלישי יא חתיכת קוקסינל אני משרת בצבא בתור קצין בגולני עדיף שלא תדבר דברים לפני שתכיר אותי אני מקלל את הבן זונה הזה כי הוא מוסלמי והוא קילל יהודים בהודעות קודמות .. עכשיו אם יש לך בעיות תמצוץ לי יא שרמוטה[/b]
    wtf? if I want to highlist this, I gotta do it in reversed way h34r: h34r:

Little archer Senior Member

Great english

I KILL YOUR TOPIC

ME CAVEMAN[/b]
    rofl

som1 warn the flaming prick plz

Lol OmgThisIsMe. Think you're so tough in the army, I mean I respect those people who fight for their country and all, but your just the guy who stays at the base and goes onto KO4Life and write ''Omfg I'm in army look at me aga coin pls"[/b]
    ROFL , ill upload pictures latter just to make your mouth shut , have you heard about Gaza place ? just yestrday i've shooted with my Force Golani at 3 terrorist , it was even at the TV new's , so you better calm down if you dont know me.
    Btw i'm company commander , which says major at the IDF .

Ahahha your fucking pathetic.
    What your an officer in the army? OMG!
    What the fuck are you going to do, huh?
    And im not muslim moron, and i dont kill jews. haha[/b]
    LOL , you from Israel and you cant read Hebrew Language ? omfg you really retard ?
    I said those people flamed Jew's few months ago , and thats why i acting the way i doin now , i ain't said you muslim nor you flamed the jewish religion , i guess you from Israel but your Hebrew is way too sucks.

Officer ? I'm company commander at Golani force , i commandant of 25 Golani soldiers , Golani force is 1 of the top ground forces at Israeli army , every1 know's us .

What i'm going to do ? to who ? to you ? nothing i dont even know you.
    To arabs ? nothing , not every muslim is a bad person
    To a terrorist ? ill shoot hes head like i did many times before .

PriestOfShadows

Congratz, your e-penis grew to level 19.

Anything else you'd like to say to further humiliate yourself?

rofl

som1 warn the flaming prick plz[/b]

no one was talking to you.

haha i cant make fun of anyone ?

no one was talking to you.

haha i cant make fun of anyone ?[/b]
    You can , please keep going since i bored those hours while i'm sitting my ass at some desert keeping arabs away from my country ... thank god i have internet in my phone.

@priests... actually he went to 21 to 25 ...
    Second , do you really think i give a shit about what people thinking about me ? do you even know if i'm girl or male ? do you know if i'm 21 , 19 or 10 ?
    Do you even know whats my name or last name or which city im living ?
    NO , you dont know shit about me , so i can say even if i want : " im stupid and i suck my own balls "
    Does it really matter ? because again .. you dont know a shit about me , so how come you say if i want to humilate myself ...

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Do I have to lock this thread?

Do I have to lock this thread?[/b]
    Just ban OmgThisIsMe for being stupid

Do I have to lock this thread?[/b]
    maybe if u can delete all these nonsense posts.

and keep the ones that remain to the topic?

Dont worry im going back to army for 21 days , some people have to protect our country .. was fun argue with you :]
    But you not for my league ... so have fun with those funny pm's .. nerdy boy.

Dont worry im going back to army for 21 days , some people have to protect our country .. was fun argue with you :]
    But you not for my league ... so have fun with those funny pm's .. nerdy boy.[/b]

aight man,
    its just forums so lets keep it all chill aight?

at least respect other people.

PriestOfShadows

But you not for my league ... so have fun with those funny pm's .. nerdy boy.[/b]
    That just shows how ignorant you are.
    He's not for your league? Then WTF are you doing in this topic?
    And yes, he's the nerdy boy because he's the one in the army who is on ko4life.

yah im "nerdy"

lol i cud woops ur ass in any sport given.

ill run laps around your fat ass before u can see me.

You cant get to my lvl, u gonna need a space shuttle or a ladda thats forever, and ill take your medal

yah im "nerdy"

lol i cud woops ur ass in any sport given.

ill run laps around your fat ass before u can see me.

You cant get to my lvl, u gonna need a space shuttle or a ladda thats forever, and ill take your medal[/b]
    Actually i can bring you proves that i'm 3rd place at Israel in ju-do for my age.
    Second honestly i'm running way faster then you , im not good at long running but defently ill own you at 80-100 metters running ...

And priests , what else i have to do while im waiting for a terrorist at the field ? i was there over 7 hours sitting my ass with my sniper cheaking out whats going on , i doubt you wouldnt do the same .. i just wasted my time , again more an hour or so im going to my base ... priests if i were you i would say thanks , you sitting your ass while our soldiers giving thier lifes just so you be fine , and i'm one of them .. ya ben zona homo .
    Anyway i'm too bored argue through the net , and honestly maybe my English is not that good , but im not dumb as you think i am , i just like missing around with you ... too bad you get angry because of me :]
    Im out of this topic , for good.

PriestOfShadows

Actually i can bring you proves that i'm 3rd place at Israel in ju-do for my age.
    Second honestly i'm running way faster then you , im not good at long running but defently ill own you at 80-100 metters running ...

And priests , what else i have to do while im waiting for a terrorist at the field ? i was there over 7 hours sitting my ass with my sniper cheaking out whats going on , i doubt you wouldnt do the same .. i just wasted my time , again more an hour or so im going to my base ... priests if i were you i would say thanks , you sitting your ass while our soldiers giving thier lifes just so you be fine , and i'm one of them .. ya ben zona homo .
    Anyway i'm too bored argue through the net , and honestly maybe my English is not that good , but im not dumb as you think i am , i just like missing around with you ... too bad you get angry because of me :]
    Im out of this topic , for good.[/b]
    And why should i be thanking you? Your not American, I don't see how your protecting me.
    And hell, just because I'm American you should be jumping up with joy and thanking me and every American whole-heartedly for our aid and support we give you. There would be no war w/o us. So, whose protecting who?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast