FEAR 2 Gameplay

This is a discussion on FEAR 2 Gameplay within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, I had time to play a couple of games the other day and I saw FEAR 2 on steam ...
Page: 1

Banned

well, I had time to play a couple of games the other day and I saw FEAR 2 on steam and decided to buy it. Beat the game in about two days, and i bought a new alienware laptop valued at about 3k, it was well fucking worth the money. i recorded everything with fraps, but didnt exactly have all the programs i use to because devile doesnt have his video section up like he use to in ranking. well, i love fear, and have been a fan of the game for the past couple of years, and the gameplay that they did was just awesome, stunning visuals, and mostly, the bulletime is even better than in the first one. and alot scarier parts too. if i were you i would definetly check this game out, its extremely fun.

played on hard mode

http://files.filefront.com/Untitled+0001wm...;/fileinfo.html

will post on youtube when they stop being gay

Banned

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 16
    Server: Quit KO
    Clan: TheGreat
    IGN: AllOverYourFace

After 1814 posts still managed to make a topic in wrong section.Gg

J

I must admit the game is fun. I have it on xbox, but I'm pretty sure that the gameplay is easier on a computer. I really like the slow-mo thing they put into the game, and I don't play a lot of FPS's, but this game the CPU actually shoots back and at you. Usually they just shoot into the air and just stupid shit like that. But I wish they would've done a better job at distributing the health / armor ratio. Seems like there are so many health packs everywhere and not enough armor.

Banned

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 16
    Server: Quit KO
    Clan: TheGreat
    IGN: AllOverYourFace

After 1814 posts still managed to make a topic in wrong section.Gg[/b]
    sorry asshole, i dont send my time on here 24/7.

sorry asshole, i dont send my time on here 24/7.[/b]
    Lmao I guess we live in the same house and you know what I do 24/7. Whatever dude... Since you have over 1k posts and I have only 92 here I am sure you are right and I spent more time here then you do.

Member number 16

Lmao I guess we live in the same house and you know what I do 24/7. Whatever dude... Since you have over 1k posts and I have only 92 here I am sure you are right and I spent more time here then you do.[/b]
    Well worded. ^_^

Fear Looks fun, I might buy it.

Banned

Lmao I guess we live in the same house and you know what I do 24/7. Whatever dude... Since you have over 1k posts and I have only 92 here I am sure you are right and I spent more time here then you do.[/b]
    yeah, but you had to insult my intelligence. maybe your just pissed off at the world or something whatever, when this forum was made a long time ago we didnt have boards all over the fucking place, i see media, so i will place it in media. to many kids complained about this and that because they are to fucking lazy to just not read it. holy shit, big fucking deal, i posted in the wrong topic, but you still have to be a fucking asshole about it. the first 2 people werent like that. cant stand people that have to rub shit in. if my girlfriend died, would you ask me how good she was in bed?