Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED]

This is a discussion on PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alright so wasnt sure to post this or not been having it for a while. so the topic says unfinished, ...
Page: 1

Default PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED]

alright so wasnt sure to post this or not been having it for a while.
    so the topic says unfinished, why?
    cuz all my fraps is gone and downloading it from megavideo gives me such a bad quality [much worse then now] so woudnt be able to continue the movie.

why didnt u upload to youtube?
    they keep blocking the sound i've tried several times trust me.

Alright this movie aint editted at all CUZ:
    First of all im not a good editor but could have made it quite cool but like i said its unfinished.

second thing is cuz i dont like over effected movies or pk movies with much effect at all so either u enjoy it like it is or just gtfo my topic dont really need flamers.

there aint so many vs clips in here just bcuz like i said once again it's unfinished.
    just wanna make that clear to those who wont understand.

now enjoy the movie.
    The intro was stolen from funkz, thanks again funkz <3
    and about it saying part 2 at the end, dont expect anything since i just wrote somthing.

[ame="http://www.megavideo.com/?v=N7X6AJOH"]MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it[/ame]

iTzBryan Senior Member

so essentially you're trying to not get bashed by already being defensive for how bad it is

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    so essentially you're trying to not get bashed by already being defensive for how bad it is
    not really if u think it's bad just tell me i couldnt care less.

just explaining the situation.

iTzBryan Senior Member

The video was fine. Not great but not bad. One thing I will say though, you have absolutely no challenge in CZ. 9/10 of your team fights in cz they didnt even do damage to any of you. And you have undying on the whole time without getting DB'd?

Yea, pros you're playing against. ROfl.

The video was fine. Not great but not bad. One thing I will say though, you have absolutely no challenge in CZ. 9/10 of your team fights in cz they didnt even do damage to any of you. And you have undying on the whole time without getting DB'd?

look closer then and at me having undy ye let's see there are about 5 mages 2 priests and 1 warrior most of the time in this movie, so ye pros would prolly aim for the tanking warrior first instead of killing the mages or priest ur right.

I liked it. Thank god you left it simple and didn't do too much effects like the people who hide how crappy they are, behind all the flashy effects.

nooob u big noob rogue u noob

viktor is a nooooooooob

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Pretty +1 to this. You guys mainly just fought random partys throught the video, with like 1-2 clan partys which looked pretty darn weak aswell.

3/10, mainly because of some music choice.

MY FAVORITE PARTY IS WATCHING EVILDEVIL town

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Pretty +1 to this. You guys mainly just fought random partys throught the video, with like 1-2 clan partys which looked pretty darn weak aswell.

3/10, mainly because of some music choice.
    keep it going, if u dont like the music go back to ur metal shit and cut cut plx

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I was actually giving him the 3/10 points thanks to his music choice.. Without it, it would of been 1/10, I was pretty bored watching it.

@iLikeCheese: Dude... I don't know anything about you, but seeing everything you type... You need to get a life, BADLY. Btw, it's spelled PART, not PARTY. Jesus, to many imbeciles like you in this game make me wanna go /Facepalm.

Theres a couple moments throughout were your co-ordination is off, not following duffs or your other melees. Other than that it was enjoyable 6/10

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    look closer then and at me having undy ye let's see there are about 5 mages 2 priests and 1 warrior most of the time in this movie, so ye pros would prolly aim for the tanking warrior first instead of killing the mages or priest ur right.

Tbh, if it was my party of 8, I WOULD go for you. Because unlike your pussy ass mages running every time they get hit, you would go after the priest (me), which makes me tell my party to get ready to aim you. So then I throw a torment, and a subside, maybe a parasite on one of your mages, and while your priest is focused on curing the mages, you have a superior parasite, malice, and oh wait, you get 1 hit by my two rogues and 3 warriors.

"But dude I have 5 mages, they will tp me away before I die."

--Will they? Sure, maybe you'll get lucky and get tp'd away. But oh wait, who's doing the damage to my party now? The other 4 mages? Naw, they're all running. Which means you have 0 damage output.

Quite frankly, if this was on Olympia against my party 1.5 years ago, I'd shit on you.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I was actually giving him the 3/10 points thanks to his music choice.. Without it, it would of been 1/10, I was pretty bored watching it.

@iLikeCheese: Dude... I don't know anything about you, but seeing everything you type... You need to get a life, BADLY. Btw, it's spelled PART, not PARTY. Jesus, to many imbeciles like you in this game make me wanna go /Facepalm.
    gone into defence mode have we?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast