Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED]

This is a discussion on PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; keeeeep it up, i feel some are just jealous in here....... and about me not vsing better degano? maybe u ...
Page: 3

keeeeep it up, i feel some are just jealous in here.......

and about me not vsing better degano? maybe u shoudnt deny me at arena everytime then.

and at rdamas ur just mad cuz i woooooped u with giga +6 aiiiiiiiiiight

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Tbh, if it was my party of 8, I WOULD go for you. Because unlike your pussy ass mages running every time they get hit, you would go after the priest (me), which makes me tell my party to get ready to aim you. So then I throw a torment, and a subside, maybe a parasite on one of your mages, and while your priest is focused on curing the mages, you have a superior parasite, malice, and oh wait, you get 1 hit by my two rogues and 3 warriors.

"But dude I have 5 mages, they will tp me away before I die."

--Will they? Sure, maybe you'll get lucky and get tp'd away. But oh wait, who's doing the damage to my party now? The other 4 mages? Naw, they're all running. Which means you have 0 damage output.

Quite frankly, if this was on Olympia against my party 1.5 years ago, I'd shit on you.
    u mad bro?

not bad ...

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    u mad bro?
    So you agree with me then. Since you have nothing more to counter with than the less than original 12 year olds phrase.

the funny thing is half the people that say the vid is shit got raped in the video and the others dont play cwest or ko anymore. i thought the vid was better than most posted in here, was a little long though

So you agree with me then. Since you have nothing more to counter with than the less than original 12 year olds phrase.
    Are you serious? The ego you've obtained from playing against Turks with you're over-geared clan has gotten the better of you. Now because of that you think you can determine every outcome?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Are you serious? The ego you've obtained from playing against Turks with you're over-geared clan has gotten the better of you. Now because of that you think you can determine every outcome?
    lol cant really talk about an over geared clan considering that most mages in your clan in cwest are in +3 rings lol but yah pking against turks gotta agree with you there that doesnt mean much

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol cant really talk about an over geared clan considering that most mages in your clan in cwest are in +3 rings lol but yah pking against turks gotta agree with you there that doesnt mean much
    There is more skilled people on this server than there is on Olympia. That's for sure. We all(if not most) played on turk servers before C-west. We can all say that there is more skilled players where there is American players.
    You follow my posts around like a hound dog. do... do... you love me in some way??
    Ardream is more active because any1 with any gear can 2 hit people with a torment. Shit even a warrior with crappy gear can 2 hit someone duffed.

Edit: What CZ mage in this server doesn't run around with +2/+3 RINGS?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Nah man thats just like 3-4 mages, most sold out and/or quit that had that gear

iTzBryan Senior Member

There is more skilled people on this server than there is on Olympia.
    That's because all of the skilled players on olympia quit YEARS ago. And by the way, Olympia players said the exact same thing about C-West players. They all think they are the pros to beat, so you're on a two way street.

And no, I can't "predict" any outcome. I can tell you what I'd do personally in any situation, and what would most likely happen because I've seen it for years. And we not only proved it on olympia but on Ionia for the first month or so as well (until the 80 spam and the clan full of hacker mages running and dropping novas as they ran away got a little too old).

But tbh I'm not getting in a war of words over hypotheticals. You never played me, I never played you. End of story.

But if you want to talk FACT. The "GG's" of today are nothing compared to the pros of yesteryear.

The least skilled turks > the most skilled peruvians anytime of the week...

That's because all of the skilled players on olympia quit YEARS ago. And by the way, Olympia players said the exact same thing about C-West players. They all think they are the pros to beat, so you're on a two way street.

And no, I can't "predict" any outcome. I can tell you what I'd do personally in any situation, and what would most likely happen because I've seen it for years. And we not only proved it on olympia but on Ionia for the first month or so as well (until the 80 spam and the clan full of hacker mages running and dropping novas as they ran away got a little too old).

But tbh I'm not getting in a war of words over hypotheticals. You never played me, I never played you. End of story.

But if you want to talk FACT. The "GG's" of today are nothing compared to the pros of yesteryear.
    I played olympia for 1 year I think. I was in Armaggedon(sp?) when it first started. I can't really say how long I was in clan but I was in it for a good bit. I do agree that the GG's of old ko are way better than the Present's.

Lol when I saw you were last person to replied, I was expecting flames. I honestly was going to reply with I'm not going to bother with 8 pages of talking ._.

iTzBryan Senior Member

I played olympia for 1 year I think. I was in Armaggedon(sp?) when it first started. I can't really say how long I was in clan but I was in it for a good bit. I do agree that the GG's of old ko are way better than the Present's.

Lol when I saw you were last person to replied, I was expecting flames. I honestly was going to reply with I'm not going to bother with 8 pages of talking ._.
    Dude I've been through this too. The, "YOU'RE BAD!"

--"NO. YOU SUCK!"

Sigh. It's all just talk. So it's better to state our opinions and move on about our day. What was your name? And what year was this, cuz i was off and on back in the day

There is more skilled people on this server than there is on Olympia. That's for sure. We all(if not most) played on turk servers before C-west. We can all say that there is more skilled players where there is American players.
    You follow my posts around like a hound dog. do... do... you love me in some way??
    Ardream is more active because any1 with any gear can 2 hit people with a torment. Shit even a warrior with crappy gear can 2 hit someone duffed.

Edit: What CZ mage in this server doesn't run around with +2/+3 RINGS?
    not just mages i agree with you that cwest has more skilled people than most turk servers but you cant talk about anyone else having gear, when almost your whole clan is in +2/3's lol thats just being a hypocrite but yes i agree there are more skilled people on here because its an english server, and if everyone can rape in ard, y did you used to get raped on mauiwowie when you had +9 hb and full +3's lol

The "GG's" of today are nothing compared to the pros of yesteryear.
    GOD please tell me your joking? are you another oldschool=gg, anyone not old school=sucks, cuz i can list many people who were considered to be "gg' back than and would be considered barely average no a days

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast