Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED]

This is a discussion on PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ GOD please tell me your joking? are you another oldschool=gg, anyone not old school=sucks, cuz i ...
Page: 4

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    GOD please tell me your joking? are you another oldschool=gg, anyone not old school=sucks, cuz i can list many people who were considered to be "gg' back than and would be considered barely average no a days

I can find the same as well. However, when one dominating group quits, the runners up then think they're the "best." Then when they leave, the next set of scrubs considers themselves the "best." And so on. So by the time 2011 rolls around, we have people on the forums claiming that they're the "best," when really, the people who shit on them just quit because the game wasn't a challenge anymore. It happened to me, it'll happen to you, too.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I can find the same as well. However, when one dominating group quits, the runners up then think they're the "best." Then when they leave, the next set of scrubs considers themselves the "best." And so on. So by the time 2011 rolls around, we have people on the forums claiming that they're the "best," when really, the people who shit on them just quit because the game wasn't a challenge anymore. It happened to me, it'll happen to you, too.
    If you put it like that yes, but you cant say that like the best sin now is nothing compared to the best sin back then, thats what i thought you were trying to say. nd im so tired of people doing that lol but i get what your trying to say now and thats partly y i just came back like after a 1.5yr break lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    The least skilled turks > the most skilled peruvians anytime of the week...
    No.

Watch the Sinins video, who we can all agree was/is a fucking legend in his own right. Not baggin on skills or nothing cause i know those players know wtf to do, but you put that sin/those skills with c-west today i doubt they would get half the press/reputation they do.

Years ago i remember rolling with chit 8s I/set and tanking like 1 billion people on hp pots.

Footages were mostly good and vs:es as well, coloring work for clips would of make it bit more intresting..
    Music was kind of average, that kind of music it goes with any video.
    Lets say its good movie, if its your first movie.

7/10

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

So what your saying is...

the best of 2006 > the best of 2007 > ... > 2011,
    that makes no sense as I know many people who weren't that good in the past who if were to fight the best players of 2006 they would probably rape them. KO doesn't require much skill it's not like it takes 5 years to learn how to play this game. It's such a simple game that the 2006 > 2011 mindset makes no sense. For example if zero were to come back and fight in CZ i'm sure there would be many sins that would spam board harder than him

@ prodigy the only +3's Maui had was a in and SOS, who would rape me? You mean the arena vs I had with deceiver? In arena I don't care. Deceiver is a good warrior and that's a fact but you lol. Keep playing ardream throwing those 1920's or your torment and letting your clan with +9's rape everyone. By everyone I mean those guys who use 960 heal and malice lol.

Grab a beer and chill with some friends, because I have no idea why I'm replying to you while I'm here with my buds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    No.

Yes.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

there is no need to fight man...we all know that i am the best end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    @ prodigy the only +3's Maui had was a in and SOS, who would rape me? You mean the arena vs I had with deceiver? In arena I don't care. Deceiver is a good warrior and that's a fact but you lol. Keep playing ardream throwing those 1920's or your torment and letting your clan with +9's rape everyone. By everyone I mean those guys who use 960 heal and malice lol.

Grab a beer and chill with some friends, because I have no idea why I'm replying to you while I'm here with my buds.
    lulz, i never played 1920 when i pk'd against you, 2nd i didnt even remember u vsing deceiver iw as talking about you getting rapped in ardream and your earings were 3 aswell unless you lied to me and danny when you told us your gear and obv the part i quoted is just ironic now isnt it? and about me being a warrior, lol warrior is my 2nd class and i beat you in ionia when we vs'd so yah, than you complained about gear, and i also beat jaspreet plenty of times when we vs'd with raptors +1 that he had in his bank to "even out our weps" and yah so if your trying to comment on my skills as a warrior which isnt even my main class nice try lol

fact is you guys love talking shit bout how beast you are and how bout everyone else sucks, but when a clan challenged you to a 8 v8 for 21 gbs you pussied out :/

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    So what your saying is...

the best of 2006 > the best of 2007 > ... > 2011,
    that makes no sense as I know many people who weren't that good in the past who if were to fight the best players of 2006 they would probably rape them. KO doesn't require much skill it's not like it takes 5 years to learn how to play this game. It's such a simple game that the 2006 > 2011 mindset makes no sense. For example if zero were to come back and fight in CZ i'm sure there would be many sins that would spam board harder than him
    Well considering you just made the correlation of spamming the board to skill, I won't even bother.

And I won't be posting anymore in here. Smells like a ragetastic spam off waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    omfg bbq
    my rogues name with +3's ^_^,

Well considering you just made the correlation of spamming the board to skill, I won't even bother.

And I won't be posting anymore in here. Smells like a ragetastic spam off waiting to happen.
    I just think you and him have two different ideas of what defines skill...

Me personally, I'd rather take someone who follows duffs and supports team members (i.e spamming the board) to someone who can win a vs.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lulz, i never played 1920 when i pk'd against you, 2nd i didnt even remember u vsing deceiver iw as talking about you getting rapped in ardream and your earings were 3 aswell unless you lied to me and danny when you told us your gear and obv the part i quoted is just ironic now isnt it? and about me being a warrior, lol warrior is my 2nd class and i beat you in ionia when we vs'd so yah, than you complained about gear, and i also beat jaspreet plenty of times when we vs'd with raptors +1 that he had in his bank to "even out our weps" and yah so if your trying to comment on my skills as a warrior which isnt even my main class nice try lol

fact is you guys love talking shit bout how beast you are and how bout everyone else sucks, but when a clan challenged you to a 8 v8 for 21 gbs you pussied out :/
    Get some friends really? Please refresh my memory on this Ionia vs. As for ardream, I always pk solo for fun( what are you going to do with +8/7 fp?), unless I knew someone. Like I said ardream takes NO NO NO not much skill.(this seems to be pissing you off good). As for that 21gb 8 vs 8, who really would put up that much? You stupid kid? We've raped them countless times and they don't want to vs unless there is 21 gbs. So if you can go reread those topics and really read it this time. Otherwise I'm done with this PK VIDEO TOPIC. I'll reply tomorrow if you find something interesting to post.

First of all all u fuckers are pansys and this is it I'm annoyed u bitches always trash us no metter wtf we do its cuz hater gonna hate u talk bout this fucker being op than well my rogue is here in ko4life and u all see my items so u can't say shjit and wen I rape u allk u bitches complain wen I beat shark he laughed at me n said haha cp me ahah ahah shark to fucking bad I don't got no plus 9 n ur rolling in them and u can use 70 plus skills n I can't all u homos need to realize were better than u and u oly faggot cwest players are shit too bad were not cwest players we went there cuz everything else wasn't wortb it u can call us shit when we owned every turk server we ever stepped foot in u lil shits need to real to get off our back n learn how to play ull see my vid come out soon and ul all see how I own wirth shit gear soo fuck u all fuck K2 I'm don't with this game n jealous community

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast