Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED]

This is a discussion on PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by expo Well, NannyAuditore lost to a Giga+6.. Nanny is nob , I can logg on rogue and ...
Page: 6

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    Well, NannyAuditore lost to a Giga+6..
    Nanny is nob , I can logg on rogue and win him with 1dagger lawlz
    I did with him 1time vs with friend's rogue and I had around 90% hp and he had 10~15 and he just started to ran and used 50% hp pot
    and then just--> /town :P

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol will do cz pk is boring, played nathans priest like twice and it was so easy it was retarded at least ard is kinda of a challenge, and also no one woulda said shit bout your gear if you didnt claim you were undergeared lol

but yah 3.5g in weps thats nothing lol
    nah mate , you aren't right in 100% its matter about your items..
    if you will had noob items you will die like worm with parasite+malice if some babashoper rogue jump on u with cp or something like that.
    but its not all about the items .. its about your skills also :P
    anyway I played with my side char in ardream and I dont know what you talking about
    here its much moreeeeeeeeeee easier then CZ... for sure I tell you..

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    terrible just terrible 3/10 right on TED with the rating
    who talk ??

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    and about me not vsing better degano? maybe u shoudnt deny me at arena everytime then.
    what you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    god damn the vid wasnt that awful...wasnt anything special...but i dont see reason to start huge flame war over it..
    as I said , the video isn't so speical.. about flame wars?I think none should say anything that will start flame war there , since they are just posting their video..

well all those vicarious guys , you should let people to say their opnion or something like that and stop fight with people because of that they aren't thinking the same as you.

i liked it

yuuuuuuupi just wooooke up, looks like some haterz making me famous keeeep it up plx

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Carlos i agree that there will always be someone better then the "best" i mean thats what i am ahead of you after all

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

I finally understand why its unfinished now

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    Yes.

Bring me your noob Turk to SexyKo. Ill proove you wrong.

Fucktard.

Roy if u can find one person to say uir better than me than ill pay u remember wen I kicked ur ass when u had like shard 12 n 11 and those 3s when I had dv 8 n shard 8 buddy ur one of worst rogures ever n ill prove it some sexy ko find a more decked rogue and ill find a lesser one and if u beat me I promise ill send ur paypal 100 usd

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Roy if u can find one person to say uir better than me than ill pay u remember wen I kicked ur ass when u had like shard 12 n 11 and those 3s when I had dv 8 n shard 8 buddy ur one of worst rogures ever n ill prove it some sexy ko find a more decked rogue and ill find a lesser one and if u beat me I promise ill send ur paypal 100 usd
    you talking to the guy who played on happynoob?
    i guess yes , you said roy no?

First of all all u fuckers are pansys and this is it I'm annoyed u bitches always trash us no metter wtf we do its cuz hater gonna hate u talk bout this fucker being op than well my rogue is here in ko4life and u all see my items so u can't say shjit and wen I rape u allk u bitches complain wen I beat shark he laughed at me n said haha cp me ahah ahah shark to fucking bad I don't got no plus 9 n ur rolling in them and u can use 70 plus skills n I can't all u homos need to realize were better than u and u oly faggot cwest players are shit too bad were not cwest players we went there cuz everything else wasn't wortb it u can call us shit when we owned every turk server we ever stepped foot in u lil shits need to real to get off our back n learn how to play ull see my vid come out soon and ul all see how I own wirth shit gear soo fuck u all fuck K2 I'm don't with this game n jealous community
    Honestly?...

im completely honest why is that where ever we go, we do well and than the flames start..... all viktor wanted to do was post his vid like every1 else on this forum but all u ppl do is flame us weve been flamed for every action we make and if u dont believe me than go look at our clans pervious topics... its annoying and sure im not the best but honestly on cwest the only ppl who have ever beat me are orazio n hamad and orazio has admitted to pedaling, i would only like to vs HAZ on devil since i know how talented he his but the rest of u guys are pointless this is soo gay all we wanna do is play n post a damn video like the rest of the community and this is what happens lol

and yes degano im am talking abt happynoob

AHHH SHITT here we go again Vicarious and BadFamily flammmmmmmmmin

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

im completely honest why is that where ever we go, we do well and than the flames start..... all viktor wanted to do was post his vid like every1 else on this forum but all u ppl do is flame us weve been flamed for every action we make and if u dont believe me than go look at our clans pervious topics... its annoying and sure im not the best but honestly on cwest the only ppl who have ever beat me are orazio n hamad and orazio has admitted to pedaling, i would only like to vs HAZ on devil since i know how talented he his but the rest of u guys are pointless this is soo gay all we wanna do is play n post a damn video like the rest of the community and this is what happens lol

i think your forgetting about somebody else

but seriously though, some people replying on this thread as if it's their movie. all you losers should fuck off and go comment on some other video

what his name there?
    and about what you fighting with him I mean he is ur clannie no?
    and geldin vs on rogues .

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    AHHH SHITT here we go again Vicarious and BadFamily flammmmmmmmmin
    which flame war he isn't talking about us ...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Alright guys were fighting at CSW on Wednesday, we puttin up the castle, be a man if u gonna fight us

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    i own u funkz

As for Op not really, IF you take a look @ the C-west community that actually pk's in parties and active in cz. Near noone has anything +2's cept the priest, bf/integrity always pk all full babashoped, means nothing. More then 80% of the server is babashopped and would baba even more if only they could find the items. as for shark vs funkz, if you lose to shark quit:P, beat him with 70- almost fll hp many times, cept when lourenco was on, he made me use 75-. Most vs now a days with warr consist of chaos effect=lost

As for viktor, before used to pk in a mage party with shit mage items, mages rolling in olds and the good mages in clan having +1's... if you can rape in that party, dont see how someone can critisize that seeing how bryan said since the mages always running warr is only real liable person to get kills, makes him look only better

btw vicarious =
    did i let u talk about me?
    i'm gonna kill u ^^

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast