Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED]

This is a discussion on PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by funkz First of all all u fuckers are pansys and this is it I'm annoyed u bitches ...
Page: 7

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    First of all all u fuckers are pansys and this is it I'm annoyed u bitches always trash us no metter wtf we do its cuz hater gonna hate u talk bout this fucker being op than well my rogue is here in ko4life and u all see my items so u can't say shjit and wen I rape u allk u bitches complain wen I beat shark he laughed at me n said haha cp me ahah ahah shark to fucking bad I don't got no plus 9 n ur rolling in them and u can use 70 plus skills n I can't all u homos need to realize were better than u and u oly faggot cwest players are shit too bad were not cwest players we went there cuz everything else wasn't wortb it u can call us shit when we owned every turk server we ever stepped foot in u lil shits need to real to get off our back n learn how to play ull see my vid come out soon and ul all see how I own wirth shit gear soo fuck u all fuck K2 I'm don't with this game n jealous community
    dude, u gotta chill out..
    like, honestly, chill lol...
    ur 1 of the guys i see here who rages the most aq

Lol u think I care how bout u ppl leave us alone n stop making useless issues, n escalting shit state ur opinion u like it not like fuck lol and I'm not raging its wut I think I'm stating my opinion but I am fed up that everytime I log onto this forum there is a flame war that has us in the center of it and yess smasher I did forget bout u ur GG aswell and degano who cares if he's a former clannie he still sucked at rogue lol

Lol u think I care how bout u ppl leave us alone n stop making useless issues, n escalting shit state ur opinion u like it not like fuck lol and I'm not raging its wut I think I'm stating my opinion but I am fed up that everytime I log onto this forum there is a flame war that has us in the center of it and yess smasher I did forget bout u ur GG aswell and degano who cares if he's a former clannie he still sucked at rogue lol
    Your a baws. Not just a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    I liked it. Thank god you left it simple and didn't do too much effects like the people who hide how crappy they are, behind all the flashy effects.
    that's bullshit

Banned Regular Member

what u mean with " u ppl"? i haven't said anything at all about vivarious/video or something lol

Y u mad bro?

Not anyone's fault your clan is simply not up to par to most GG CZ clans skillwise
    and try to make up with items.

Its not flames if it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by LutherLansfeld View Post
    Y u mad bro?

Not anyone's fault your clan is simply not up to par to most GG CZ clans skillwise
    and try to make up with items.

Its not flames if it is true.
    jealous?

yes jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by elkar View Post
    that's bullshit
    everyone has their own opinion right?

Funkz I ordered you this one...

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spot-Fun-Learn-ABC-123/dp/B000WC8QLQ]Spot - Fun To Learn - ABC And 123 [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Spot: Film & TV[/ame]

nice bro i like it but its sucks that you vs whit crisis potion is kinda cheap :S thats kinda why you win whit that giga+6 XD

@™PerFectioN™ Idiot shut the fuck up you cant hardly play/combo with a fucking warrior.... If u want to learn i can teach pop up in sexyko i wont charge you for the classes... hasta la vista papi...

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    @™PerFectioN™ Idiot shut the fuck up you cant hardly play/combo with a fucking warrior.... If u want to learn i can teach pop up in sexyko i wont charge you for the classes... hasta la vista papi...
    aren't u NannyAuditore or something? that warrior?
    i believe u can't talk that much....
    ur combo is dam slow

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    i think your forgetting about somebody else

but seriously though, some people replying on this thread as if it's their movie. all you losers should fuck off and go comment on some other video
    well postin ur own vid means u want some criticism or comment about it, no? so y u all get mad when ppl do their job and comment about it. I swear at every single topic tht has vica in it no matter here on media section or scammer section it turns into flame war. U knw wht they say, if u cant the heat, get outta kitchen dont dont bother posting ur crappy vids.

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    Oh the irony.
    Coming from you this just made me LOL.
    Someone of your skill (or lack thereof =P) has no business making this kind of statements.

@retail - Nah, not really.
    We have rolled your clan parties far too many times in CZ, ty for the nps. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Bring me your noob Turk to SexyKo. Ill proove you wrong.

Fucktard.
    easy now petal.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast