Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED]

This is a discussion on PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw Brah, lemme fix it HaMaD > SininS > ALL YOU FUCKIN NOOBS OUT THERE > Vicarious ...
Page: 10

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Brah, lemme fix it

HaMaD > SininS > ALL YOU FUCKIN NOOBS OUT THERE > Vicarious
    +1 to this.

And..
    Me > all of the above.

Hahah this topic is hilarious
    I come here topic just for check flames :P

i cant even get the vid 2 work
    and always so much hate against vica, if you get too know some of them there good people

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    well postin ur own vid means u want some criticism or comment about it, no? so y u all get mad when ppl do their job and comment about it. I swear at every single topic tht has vica in it no matter here on media section or scammer section it turns into flame war. U knw wht they say, if u cant the heat, get outta kitchen dont dont bother posting ur crappy vids.
    there's a difference between criticism and flames. it's obvious people hate vicarious on this forum cuz they get rick rolled by them! if it was any other way this topic would look very different :/

VICARIOUS IS THE TURTLE

actually the main reason why all the flames started happening is cause vicarious try to defend and deflect every bad rating they get on the vid.

there's a few non-flaming comments about how bad it is and they come back with, 'u mad' and all retail does is reply to it all for no reason...what do you think is going to be peoples reaction lol

then you get retards like funkz who log on and blab on about shit in a wall of text that barely makes any sort of sense, and you wonder why people hate vicarious...? maybe if they could get over that the movie sucked, ya people obviously don't like them but they kind of ask for it.

This vid still owns Cubans fagget ass videos by a long shot

btw tell that nigga cuban to look into getting bosely his online gf's don't like his bald head.

iTzBryan Senior Member

rabble rabble rage roar rabble. Why does this sub par video have so many posts?

Get something better to do with your time people.

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    actually the main reason why all the flames started happening is cause vicarious try to defend and deflect every bad rating they get on the vid.

there's a few non-flaming comments about how bad it is and they come back with, 'u mad' and all retail does is reply to it all for no reason...what do you think is going to be peoples reaction lol

then you get retards like funkz who log on and blab on about shit in a wall of text that barely makes any sort of sense, and you wonder why people hate vicarious...? maybe if they could get over that the movie sucked, ya people obviously don't like them but they kind of ask for it.
    Hmmm so saying he sucks, "if I had my 8 man party I would rape u" isn't flaming right it's critisism... And u calling me a retard lol man please go check urself before u post dumb shiet. Now I'ma agree with u ovblys I'm posting like that cuz look at my clan they here backing me up etc... Also anything we say we get flamed don't believe me go look at previous topics regurading us. ItzBrian started the flames and ovbly we jumped in to support our clannies then kids u like jump in to spread wisdom at least u think u are. Ur blaming the flames on us but go reread the topic and look at itzbrians post. Ima post how I'm posting because I don't care anymore, u probly dont know but I've quit ko for abt a month now but I'ma still come back to support my clannies it's how our clan works. Wut I don't understand is u guys keep coming here and posting even see how it always turns to be a flame topic u start by flaming one then flaming our clan and don't say we started it. It turned into this because our clan supports each other nothing else.

I understand flaming back at itzbryan, but its not just him lol your 'clanny' posted smartass comments at anyone who posted something bad rofl...that's why others started flaming. Doesn't really matter though, keep on thinking that everyone hates your clan...when really its only a few select members that bring it on themselves

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    @™PerFectioN™ Idiot shut the fuck up you cant hardly play/combo with a fucking warrior.... If u want to learn i can teach pop up in sexyko i wont charge you for the classes... hasta la vista papi...
    ^^?
    you are the guy who I can win with 1dagger ..
    to put there videos of people that won you easy?
    even there is RLB player that won you while u was vsing with him on ur rogue..
    RLB! 69vs 83 .. well you got no point to talk about someone else in this forum..
    you are worst rogue there , you just got items but gameplay?nope.

buuuump this shieeeet up.

Que esta pasando

nice nice video

simple and good

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast