Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 168

PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED]

This is a discussion on PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i remember bryan wen u guys played rememberme used to shit on you guys... , Alienation used to get shit ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    i remember bryan wen u guys played rememberme used to shit on you guys... , Alienation used to get shit on

  2. #17
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    1.As you said by your self there is no any edits in this video at all. Video effects 0/10.
    2.About your vses while the video in around 9+minutes ..
    nothing much there you are vsing with normal people that got normal items and PottieTang got overpowered items.. so nothing speical in those vses.
    3.About your playing , if all of you using full scrolls so you aren't something speical :P , as I see you got full scroll up while all the video except the vses..
    4.try for next time to put some effects so the video will be better and if you will record some vses , do it with people that got same gear as you or something..



  3. #18
    Senior Member LutherLansfeld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    53

    Default

    1/10

    Let me point out the blatantly obvious.
    Its pretty easy to see, you have no clue whatsoever of what it is that you're doing, hardly following any duffs, randomly attacking whoever you get to target first, poor team play.
    Seems you will only vs ppl you bastly outgear and you're afraid to vs someone with comparable gear.
    Your combo leaves much to be desired, especially for someone running around in your gear.
    You were just lucky to be pking against complete noobs, otherwise your pt would've been rolled in an instant.

  4. #19
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    i'm pretty sure vicarious raped all humans, whether or not the scenes didn't show it. thanks, 500 / 10

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    1.As you said by your self there is no any edits in this video at all. Video effects 0/10.
    2.About your vses while the video in around 9+minutes ..
    nothing much there you are vsing with normal people that got normal items and PottieTang got overpowered items.. so nothing speical in those vses.
    3.About your playing , if all of you using full scrolls so you aren't something speical :P , as I see you got full scroll up while all the video except the vses..
    4.try for next time to put some effects so the video will be better and if you will record some vses , do it with people that got same gear as you or something..


    PootieTanggg is not overpowered lol, we're wearing a SSE+2 and a Sash of sorrows for gods sake.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    PootieTanggg is not overpowered lol, we're wearing a SSE+2 and a Sash of sorrows for gods sake.
    lol 10.5k hp on scrolls=not op? come on now carlos lol

    ur weps alone in that vid are over 3.5 grand lol

  7. #22
    Senior Member iTzDeceiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    PootieTanggg is not overpowered lol, we're wearing a SSE+2 and a Sash of sorrows for gods sake.
    lol how can you honestly say that acc isnt op... cause it clearly is sse2 you act like that isnt an amazing earing cause it definitly is, the other uniques on that acc are pretty sick too, along with the weapons ^_^

  8. #23
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    PootieTanggg is not overpowered lol, we're wearing a SSE+2 and a Sash of sorrows for gods sake.
    LOL?
    you'r account is overpowered mate , you got rappy 13rev? uniques +2 and i think some +3

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol 10.5k hp on scrolls=not op? come on now carlos lol
    ur weps alone in that vid are over 3.5 grand lol
    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    lol how can you honestly say that acc isnt op... cause it clearly is sse2 you act like that isnt an amazing earing cause it definitly is, the other uniques on that acc are pretty sick too, along with the weapons ^_^
    he got uniques +2 and as I said I think some +3 .
    and ofc weapons +11rev or more as I said.

  9. #24
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    PootieTanggg is not overpowered lol, we're wearing a SSE+2 and a Sash of sorrows for gods sake.
    SSE +2 sucks, its not like it gives you 20 HP and allmost 30AC. Wait, wut ?

  10. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default

    wait are you a sharer of jaspreet?

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    lol, Leave me alone ;(, haters drank their hatorade this morning. and prodigy stay in ardream.

  12. #27
    Senior Member expo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Well, NannyAuditore lost to a Giga+6..

  13. #28
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    Well, NannyAuditore lost to a Giga+6..
    Doesnt matter bro, PootieTanggg has "+3" uniques and is like sooo omfg bbq op'ed right guyz

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    lol, Leave me alone ;(, haters drank their hatorade this morning. and prodigy stay in ardream.
    lol will do cz pk is boring, played nathans priest like twice and it was so easy it was retarded at least ard is kinda of a challenge, and also no one woulda said shit bout your gear if you didnt claim you were undergeared lol

    but yah 3.5g in weps thats nothing lol

  15. #30
    Senior Member rdamas75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    625

    Default

    terrible just terrible 3/10 right on TED with the rating

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •