Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 168

PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED]

This is a discussion on PootieTanggg [UNFINISHED] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DrunkMexican Get some friends really? Please refresh my memory on this Ionia vs. As for ardream, I ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Get some friends really? Please refresh my memory on this Ionia vs. As for ardream, I always pk solo for fun( what are you going to do with +8/7 fp?), unless I knew someone. Like I said ardream takes NO NO NO not much skill.(this seems to be pissing you off good). As for that 21gb 8 vs 8, who really would put up that much? You stupid kid? We've raped them countless times and they don't want to vs unless there is 21 gbs. So if you can go reread those topics and really read it this time. Otherwise I'm done with this PK VIDEO TOPIC. I'll reply tomorrow if you find something interesting to post.
    The vs in ionia, was in delos i was on frozensoul you were on ur warrior, as for ardream you werent in fp lol you were in paper i dont know how good your memory is but yah, that ardream takes no skill doesnt get me mad at all to be honest because ive played cz priest and ard priest and being a solo priest in ard requires much more skill than in ard other than that cant really talk about sins/mages, as for your 2nd part of your post how does that make sense, youve beat them counltess times but your scared to put up money lol right...cuz knowing that your going to win you wouldnt want to make a sure bet...

    @funkz post, u mad bro?

  2. #62
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Btw prodigy ur a annoying fuck like go get a life sure ur a good priest and I mean it but just cuz ur good doesn't mean well deal with ur retarrded attitude and now ur on a bash vica basis since ur all alone... Go fuck urself

  3. #63
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Lol I'm just fed up n drunk but honestly stop worrying bout us u homos n worry bout urselves u don't see us start flame wars on ur topics... Fuckin rejects

  4. #64
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    god damn the vid wasnt that awful...wasnt anything special...but i dont see reason to start huge flame war over it..

  5. #65
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    I just think you and him have two different ideas of what defines skill...

    Me personally, I'd rather take someone who follows duffs and supports team members (i.e spamming the board) to someone who can win a vs.
    I said I wasn't going to post.. but let's get a few things straight.

    Common Sense:

    -Following duff orders
    "Hey hit this guy"
    "OK!"


    Skill:

    Warrior -
    Body blocking for your priests.
    Keeping rogues off of your priests.
    descent for kill.
    descent for body block.
    Combo.
    map awareness (staying within range of priests heals, knowing when to back off and when to go in)

    Sin -
    Curing the priests. (or other party members if there isnt a party cure)
    minoring whoever is low.
    waiting for debuff animation before attacking. (CP+Spike)
    keeping rogues off of your priests.
    combo.
    map awareness (staying within range of priests heals)



    So sure, if you want the guy who knows JUST when to get that last hit off, and you consider him "skilled," then you can have him. You think following debuff orders shows skill eh..

    end rant

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    i own u funkz

    As for Op not really, IF you take a look @ the C-west community that actually pk's in parties and active in cz. Near noone has anything +2's cept the priest, bf/integrity always pk all full babashoped, means nothing. More then 80% of the server is babashopped and would baba even more if only they could find the items. as for shark vs funkz, if you lose to shark quit:P, beat him with 70- almost fll hp many times, cept when lourenco was on, he made me use 75-. Most vs now a days with warr consist of chaos effect=lost

    As for viktor, before used to pk in a mage party with shit mage items, mages rolling in olds and the good mages in clan having +1's... if you can rape in that party, dont see how someone can critisize that seeing how bryan said since the mages always running warr is only real liable person to get kills, makes him look only better

    btw vicarious =

  7. #67
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Why is everyone raging, the video was nothing special. Just some Hard hittin motherfucker spammin z3rr. Don't know why Vicarious take it as an insult to there clan, beats me, its not as if anyone is saying your all unskilled is it.

  8. #68
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    i still love all of you. No homo

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I said I wasn't going to post.. but let's get a few things straight.

    Common Sense:

    -Following duff orders
    "Hey hit this guy"
    "OK!"


    Skill:

    Warrior -
    Body blocking for your priests.
    Keeping rogues off of your priests.
    descent for kill.
    descent for body block.
    Combo.
    map awareness (staying within range of priests heals, knowing when to back off and when to go in)

    Sin -
    Curing the priests. (or other party members if there isnt a party cure)
    minoring whoever is low.
    waiting for debuff animation before attacking. (CP+Spike)
    keeping rogues off of your priests.
    combo.
    map awareness (staying within range of priests heals)



    So sure, if you want the guy who knows JUST when to get that last hit off, and you consider him "skilled," then you can have him. You think following debuff orders shows skill eh..

    end rant
    Did you completely miss the part where I said "follows duffs and supports team members"

    Everything you said is classified as supporting your team members.

  10. #70
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I said I wasn't going to post.. but let's get a few things straight.

    Common Sense:

    -Following duff orders
    "Hey hit this guy"
    "OK!"


    Skill:

    Warrior -
    Body blocking for your priests.
    Keeping rogues off of your priests.
    descent for kill.
    descent for body block.
    Combo.
    map awareness (staying within range of priests heals, knowing when to back off and when to go in)

    Sin -
    Curing the priests. (or other party members if there isnt a party cure)
    minoring whoever is low.
    waiting for debuff animation before attacking. (CP+Spike)
    keeping rogues off of your priests.
    combo.
    map awareness (staying within range of priests heals)



    So sure, if you want the guy who knows JUST when to get that last hit off, and you consider him "skilled," then you can have him. You think following debuff orders shows skill eh..

    end rant
    wow, those old-school GG's must have been really good at supporting, hopefully one day i'll be as good as them. maybe a few more years :/

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    The vs in ionia, was in delos i was on frozensoul you were on ur warrior, as for ardream you werent in fp lol you were in paper i dont know how good your memory is but yah, that ardream takes no skill doesnt get me mad at all to be honest because ive played cz priest and ard priest and being a solo priest in ard requires much more skill than in ard other than that cant really talk about sins/mages, as for your 2nd part of your post how does that make sense, youve beat them counltess times but your scared to put up money lol right...cuz knowing that your going to win you wouldnt want to make a sure bet...

    @funkz post, u mad bro?
    I'm heading home early so I'll post. If that was you on frozensoul then you weren't great for the gear. I had a foverin0 and rest quest along with rental shell oh and a +7 neb7 that I made. And you had what? A +7 Baal and who knows what else. And about the bet. We just didn't have money lol

  12. #72
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    Did you completely miss the part where I said "follows duffs and supports team members"

    Everything you said is classified as supporting your team members.

    Right. I was more referring to the following duffs part of your "skilled player," so I decided to classify all of them holistically.

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    I'm heading home early so I'll post. If that was you on frozensoul then you weren't great for the gear. I had a foverin0 and rest quest along with rental shell oh and a +7 neb7 that I made. And you had what? A +7 Baal and who knows what else. And about the bet. We just didn't have money lol
    lol we had nearly the same exact stats when we vs'd cuz i was talking to you on vent johny was in +7 shells cuz he hadnt bought armor yet, and come on now jaspreet could have easily come up with 21 gbs to bet lol or just use the csw money that u guys got and just bet it. if you guys beat em every single time its a sure thing, i know you guys could beat them i just dont get y u guys didnt.

    but yah anyway im done arguing, once again not saying anyone in your clan sucks or is good, the only reason i even commented in this topic was because u said the character was not op which is obviously not true to anyone other than who plays the char lol, i know alot of people in that clan and i have pk'd with them so i know if their good or not my intent was never to bring "skill" level into this it was just over the fact u said the char wasnt op

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Right. I was more referring to the following duffs part of your "skilled player," so I decided to classify all of them holistically.
    Wasn't needed, but thanks anyway. :P

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    @prodigy.. Yet another lie. We were never on vent lol. As soon as I quit brutality(fatality alliance?) I stopped logging any vent. I was human on my own. our stats were never close. And I was confused about the ardream part. I thought you meant on the war dcz not on Maui dcz bp. I was solo either way, like I said before, it's way too easy in dcz even with the crappy 960 heal I had.
    Since you love hating on people and feel like bringing history up, would you like to bring anything else up before I grow tired of all these people hating for stupid reasons?

    Just so I can go on with my life. There will never be a best player, there will always be someone better. Even if it's gg gear vs crappy gear.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •