Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

post boss drops

This is a discussion on post boss drops within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Magicality feeds....
Page: 5

Magicality feeds.

G0D

i wonder why wont u mention about elisabeth? oh yea, i already know why... [/b]
    Why would we need to mention him in this topic? We should mention you guys and what you kept trying to do everyday with 3 clans and still fail eh??

R2D allways killing Isiloons and Felankor every restart or when they know the spawn time , i dont know if they also go to Ultima cuz its really hard and need go with Ally ( not Ally of R2D , i mean other GG clan they kill with , if i not wrong its was TheLast ) , Magicality its not lucky person , if he got the item its not mean this is personal item now , they share it and thats what good here , i lost EME in PC clan cuz ND2ME aka Metalmes ( lvl 80 mage ) with +3/5 uniqes , and also was warrior lvl 80 forgot the name , he got hacked ( its was after we got the drop ) , and they both cry for this EME , Vane said its be my drop cuz i found the TK and i called to clannies , anyway i didnt got it , and its still in " PC bank items " ... sure " clan bank " , i dont blame Vane for it , but when i have quest earrings + i went from Karus to humans just to be in PC clan , i should get it , anyway i left PC , too many turkish in chat and its annoying .

Now to topic , GJ ( good job ) R2D , nice drops.

Banned

WTF magicality? :S How many Felankors u have killed lol I'm too lasy to count but i think over 20+? =/ GG

G0D

R2D allways killing Isiloons and Felankor every restart or when they know the spawn time , i dont know if they also go to Ultima cuz its really hard and need go with Ally ( not Ally of R2D , i mean other GG clan they kill with , if i not wrong its was TheLast ) , Magicality its not lucky person , if he got the item its not mean this is personal item now , they share it and thats what good here , i lost EME in PC clan cuz ND2ME aka Metalmes ( lvl 80 mage ) with +3/5 uniqes , and also was warrior lvl 80 forgot the name , he got hacked ( its was after we got the drop ) , and they both cry for this EME , Vane said its be my drop cuz i found the TK and i called to clannies , anyway i didnt got it , and its still in " PC bank items " ... sure " clan bank " , i dont blame Vane for it , but when i have quest earrings + i went from Karus to humans just to be in PC clan , i should get it , anyway i left PC , too many turkish in chat and its annoying .

Now to topic , GJ ( good job ) R2D , nice drops.[/b]
    There you go again talking shit, TheLast was was allied with Hero (disbanded now) and was trying to steal our isiloon everyday like Deus/Inferno/Radical and other people. The only ally we had which was for Felankor was Symbiosis.

And your issue about that EME well that is Vane's fault for not actually giving it to you. She could of told the other two PC noobs to shut up and give you it but she obviously gave into the fact they both got NP's and she can't have them quit the clan.

Kailean

Why would we need to mention him in this topic? We should mention you guys and what you kept trying to do everyday with 3 clans and still fail eh??[/b]
    u make no sense at all but somehow i got used to it you were always a pain in the ass

edit: "steal"? lolz. you were the ones that use abyss fires to kill isiloon with 2 rogues 1 mage 1 archer and 1 int priest also keep in mind that you started to debuff us at isiloon, lure servants on in the cave, spam trade us and so on. still magicality was that pathetic to say "it was an accident", i thought someone who plays almost since the begining will be abit more serious. h34r:
    oh and your pathetic "steal our ysyloon" still makes me laugh :lol:

G0D

u make no sense at all but somehow i got used to it you were always a pain in the ass [/b]
    lol what ever man, you know what I'm talking about so just shut your mouth.

What The fuck at the above post, im not quoting, too much spam...GM likes your clan then?[/b]
    If I should post all the drops we got from Isiloon/Felankor/estlant bosses from Tioc, I would need 20 such posts (and I'm not lying ...)

Magicality

If I should post all the drops we got from Isiloon/Felankor/estlant bosses from Tioc, I would need 20 such posts (and I'm not lying ...)[/b]
    Go for it ^^

Keep in mind all those drops were only the ones that I PERSONALLY picked up, not all those other 100s of drops that went to other people, it's most likely not even a complete list....and it's just for fun. Felankor & Isiloon all the way for drops, I'd be happy to see what others got in comparison.

To Kailean: My only reply to you is: WE HAVE NEVER USED ABYSS FIRES. Do you even know what it looks like when people spam Abyss Fire? Ever seen NiggazBR & SoulSlayer KS an isiloon with only abyss fires? Ever seen us use them? If yes, please send me some fraps or stop being so jealous and be quiet.

Mario

<3

i remember u let me keep this RE

/miss Sky and Miriam

Kailean

To Kailean: My only reply to you is: WE HAVE NEVER USED ABYSS FIRES. Do you even know what it looks like when people spam Abyss Fire? Ever seen NiggazBR & SoulSlayer KS an isiloon with only abyss fires? Ever seen us use them? If yes, please send me some fraps or stop being so jealous and be quiet.[/b]
    o&#39;rly? i was actually talking about your precious clanny called xfuturityx(oh what a coincidence) and cooltang. still u seem not to get whats going on, do u? oh whatever.

its not jealousy lol

think whatever u want, write whatever u want, but in fact u know what im talking about. again ur playing the dumb guy. the only normal person who was willing talk about that was black knight. also as the only person he said "sorry" (i know you read this forum). i must say i was shocked i met a person who wasnt acting like a ten-year-old kid whos crying after he lost his baby doll (especially after what your clan did).

this is my "reply".
    have fun

To Kailean: My only reply to you is: WE HAVE NEVER USED ABYSS FIRES.[/b]
    well I saw a picture of felankor with 650k xp gained. That looks like using AB tbh (can be wrong tho)

and no ty, I wont post them all lol.

There you go again talking shit, TheLast was was allied with Hero (disbanded now) and was trying to steal our isiloon everyday like Deus/Inferno/Radical and other people. The only ally we had which was for Felankor was Symbiosis.

And your issue about that EME well that is Vane&#39;s fault for not actually giving it to you. She could of told the other two PC noobs to shut up and give you it but she obviously gave into the fact they both got NP&#39;s and she can&#39;t have them quit the clan.[/b]
    Well , the true if she care about Nps , this is more reasson why i left , second , i sure they got also items from clan drops , but anyway she told them ill have it + 4gar and if im not wrong Beck also said that , and still its in " clan bank " , also when i speak English not turkish in chat , i was in vent when more ppl was , i goes to war with them , also did Isiloons with them , and Bifrost , also boss events , and i didnt got it when i still use quest earrings.

The true this is why i hate clan bank , trust me i never not going to quit from clan if ill have good item , i mean , if Vane gave me this EME , even ROF , CS , IN , i not going to leave just becuse i got it , i join them cuz i thought they good members , part of them are awesome ppl and i dont need to say nicks , but other of them just noobs , they high lvls and dont give a shit about others .

Anyway i glad this warrior got hacked , now he feel what is it when you have noob items , ( i got elf belt , foverin , ROL , MD +8 , personal +6 , not that good items ) , and now he will try to tell Vane to give him items from clan drop , and here i not cry just becuse Vane can see that and gave me , i dont blame Vane , anyway she isnt active that much in game , but the true , i&#39;d think its should be my drop.

If clan bank = " put all clans drop here and when i decide ill give it to you " so i going to open clan and put all the uniqes there , then i disband clan , for me if somebody do it he scammer , i not gonne do it cuz i dont ( scammer ) :/ , whats the point in clan bank , when you disband the clan and take all , when you even lvl 80 with GG items :/

G0D

Well , the true if she care about Nps , this is more reasson why i left , second , i sure they got also items from clan drops , but anyway she told them ill have it + 4gar and if im not wrong Beck also said that , and still its in " clan bank " , also when i speak English not turkish in chat , i was in vent when more ppl was , i goes to war with them , also did Isiloons with them , and Bifrost , also boss events , and i didnt got it when i still use quest earrings.

The true this is why i hate clan bank , trust me i never not going to quit from clan if ill have good item , i mean , if Vane gave me this EME , even ROF , CS , IN , i not going to leave just becuse i got it , i join them cuz i thought they good members , part of them are awesome ppl and i dont need to say nicks , but other of them just noobs , they high lvls and dont give a shit about others .

Anyway i glad this warrior got hacked , now he feel what is it when you have noob items , ( i got elf belt , foverin , ROL , MD +8 , personal +6 , not that good items ) , and now he will try to tell Vane to give him items from clan drop , and here i not cry just becuse Vane can see that and gave me , i dont blame Vane , anyway she isnt active that much in game , but the true , i&#39;d think its should be my drop.

If clan bank = " put all clans drop here and when i decide ill give it to you " so i going to open clan and put all the uniqes there , then i disband clan , for me if somebody do it he scammer , i not gonne do it cuz i dont ( scammer ) :/ , whats the point in clan bank , when you disband the clan and take all , when you even lvl 80 with GG items :/[/b]
    That was your mistake leaving our sub-clan, most of the members which are still in it have all nearly been given good drops every week and nearly fully geared. Sucks you joined a very tight ass clan.

That was your mistake leaving our sub-clan, most of the members which are still in it have all nearly been given good drops every week and nearly fully geared. Sucks you joined a very tight ass clan.[/b]
    Dude i said it many times , i still think you the best clan in Ares , i leave your clan cuz you all were lvls 75+ and didnt xp , and i tried to have clan to xp me , atm i almost lvl 72 and in your clan i was lvl 70 , i didnt disband the clan only cuz i fought with you , i also flame LoireNORA cuz he dumb , i from Israel and also he , i know how kids in Israel act like , he lier + scammer , he asking for account password and he also told me if i can give him Genkku account , when i said no wtf are you talking about , he start to flame me and my family , so i came your forum to told you that but , all the members protect him .

Then you thought im noob and atm , his not in your clan , i think he got banned from your clan , anyway if i was karus , i could be glad to be in your clan in this time , you maybe not accept me but if i come orc , ill try to join , and you&#39;ll decide what to do .

Like i said i didnt leave your clan just becuse i fought with you , but i think i need more lvls to be in party with GG members , when i lvl 70 or 71 its not enough when have 75+ in clan .

Trust me , i dont look at Nps , i dont care PC top1 , for me they can be out of top page cuz they not deserve it.

You in vent + English speaking + active + SHARE DROPS + Play as a team , thats what importent for me.

Anyway i just wanna say , its not personal when i leave R2D , just tried to get clan for lvl up.

And thanks for

BeckHouse , 4gar , BlazinBaba , and more mages that help me to lvl up.

And again , if i was orc now , ill try to get into your clan again , not sure if you want but who know...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast