Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

post boss drops

This is a discussion on post boss drops within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well I saw a picture of felankor with 650k xp gained. That looks like using AB tbh (can be wrong ...
Page: 6

Magicality

well I saw a picture of felankor with 650k xp gained. That looks like using AB tbh (can be wrong tho)

and no ty, I wont post them all lol.[/b]
    We did many Felankors where my party got between 500-900k xp. No abyss fires, 2-3 rogues. How you get so much xp? Your party starts to attack a couple minutes earlier then all other parties.

We did many Felankors where my party got between 500-900k xp. No abyss fires, 2-3 rogues. How you get so much xp? Your party starts to attack a couple minutes earlier then all other parties.[/b]
    Well yea, then its logic you get so much xp.

We all go vent and leaders shouts 3 - 2 - 1 attack. Depends on amount of drainers, but most of the time the party with 250-300K xp gets the drop

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

What The fuck at the above post, im not quoting, too much spam...GM likes your clan then?[/b]
    zzz lol :/

Nick

rofl enough drops went to symbi aswell :P

just get first drain

anyway still nice list magi ^^

Lilweezy

please get off r2d or vindictive we know they have some sort of gm help to kill these bosses til they could do it themselves.zzzzz. jus like how TheLast got dc'd on isiloon floor only? kk thx bb

omg lol

For the last time..Magicality is a GM in Ares.

Banned

please get off r2d or vindictive we know they have some sort of gm help to kill these bosses til they could do it themselves.zzzzz. jus like how TheLast got dc'd on isiloon floor only? kk thx bb[/b]
    weezy your mad because yall cant beat r2d with 2+ partys and they had 1 party loL!!!

thelast = turk r2d = american/candian/peru/europe..1 -2 turks also.. maybe this why ?
    turks are basically only ones who dc not everyone else

magnified

Key911

ahahah nice nice Undestructablezzzz

Dmitriy

please get off r2d or vindictive we know they have some sort of gm help to kill these bosses til they could do it themselves.zzzzz. jus like how TheLast got dc'd on isiloon floor only? kk thx bb[/b]
    Owned by turkish Internet provider.

G0D

Your kidding me right? I remember TheLast coming with 2parties AND Hero clan with 2 nearly 3 parties and you guys couldn't do fuck all because your all brainless turks, you might not be a turk but your rolling with them so that makes you just as brainless you retard.

C^^

Who was the retard luring on us and using like 10 abyss fire on a1 isiloon and still cant get it down with sooo many lvl 80 and around FULL CLAN AND SUBCLAN
    You guys are piece of joke ahahaha

FlippinSweeT

lmao ur so ignorant to the facts of life. symbiosis and vindictive aka r2d have been killin felankor for quite along time now, if you wanted a symbiosis boss drop list you would also claim that we porlly had gm support.

magnified

lmao ur so ignorant to the facts of life. symbiosis and vindictive aka r2d have been killin felankor for quite along time now, if you wanted a symbiosis boss drop list you would also claim that we porlly had gm support.[/b]
    if clans cant kill felankor in other servers they should be shot because Ronark Felankor is already being killed everyday.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast