Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post here your dlw stats and look mine

This is a discussion on Post here your dlw stats and look mine within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes, finally somebody found out the truth I do in fact suck...guess I should just give up dlw's now since ...
Page: 4

Yes, finally somebody found out the truth I do in fact suck...guess I should just give up dlw's now since I obviously don't make any np's in there <_< There's only one person I've fought 1v1 that I couldn't beat in there, and that was Tigan...no surprise there, I did give him a good fight though. Kiler666 would probaly be the 2nd but haven't 1v1'd him. Actually make that 2 I can't kill...haven't been able to kill WhiteLance 1v1 either...but he can't kill me either...it's a stalemate to who runs out of pots first. NP difference from my first to second ss is approx 2800, pics were taken the same day ^_^

OzZzZzZz

lol ty now im happy ^_^

as long as you're happy, that's all that matters :wub:

xAraChNiDx

my dlw rogue.

he's all ap, noone really does that much damage in dlw so i went all out on ap, its not as good as mr hamsi perhaps but i 1 hit most mages in dlw.

and after all who says no to free np

ViSeH

his stats are almost like mine cept for ap -.- and im 64

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx
    dark mare received 320 damage...

im wondering if someone else was tanking then pulled out for the screenie?

ud barely beat the regen at that rate, either that or getting that thing half way took a long, long time, and there is at least 2 1920 heals going there.

not that it isnt impressive, just perhaps not quite as impressive as it seems.
    no, that is a legit screenshot, there was one priest, and one tanker(me). yes, it did take a long time, but it was only me doing damage. i could take the damage easily, if you ask anybody who has played xig DLW for awhile now they'll know i can tank soem serious shit in there(old though, i havnt played in awhile) i also have screenshots of tanking HB with him, would you like those?

thanks for the compliments :P

Baronius

calling him a tank would be an understatement...good old Pure Pwnage days
    will add screenie later tonight after dlw, new char so no new screenies yet -_-

Who cares about your stats, give me your FPS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234