Page 174 of 203 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3039
Like Tree9Likes

Post Insane Items on your Server

This is a discussion on Post Insane Items on your Server within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so ur telling me a weapon that has shitty ap is worth over 1m? also i got x2 ultima necklace ...
Page: 174

so ur telling me a weapon that has shitty ap is worth over 1m?

also i got x2 ultima necklace they dont drop anymore zomg its rare, more usefull then that weapon

Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    so ur telling me a weapon that has shitty ap is worth over 1m?

also i got x2 ultima necklace they dont drop anymore zomg its rare, more usefull then that weapon
    value of a weapon is never based on its stats.. its based on how wanted the item or how stupid/idiotic/drunk the buyer is.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    value of a weapon is never based on its stats.. its based on how wanted the item or how stupid/idiotic/drunk the buyer is.
    exactly

"sum1 trash can be someone else treasure" in thise case my friend doesnt really wanna get rid of that hammer xD

You cant buy shards from vendor, so at +8 they are uber?

No offense but its not that great :P

Anyway an item is worth whatever someone will pay

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    You cant buy shards from vendor, so at +8 they are uber?

No offense but its not that great :P

Anyway an item is worth whatever someone will pay
    they dont drop either xD and the item is worth what the buyer pays:P and shard+8 isnt unique...theres alot of them...its a fact that maul+8 is unique on c-west:P

TheRealHipatos

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    thats like saying if a dog shit something purple it is really rare and therefore worth something
    When a dog eats specific colored berries such as cherries, its excretements might be colored by the color substances inside the berries, and this way you might get 'purple dog shit'.
    On the other hand, if it would color yellow, scientists might give you funds in exchange for the extretements, pure for a scientific research about how and why it colored yellow.
    So something rare's has always got a certain value, atleast if it falls in the catogorie of the positive things.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos View Post
    When a dog eats specific colored berries such as cherries, its excretements might be colored by the color substances inside the berries, and this way you might get 'purple dog shit'.
    On the other hand, if it would color yellow, scientists might give you funds in exchange for the extretements, pure for a scientific research about how and why it colored yellow.
    So something rare's has always got a certain value, atleast if it falls in the catogorie of the positive things.
    failed attempt at tryin to sound intelligent im in my fourth year at college for Cell and molecular biology and no scientist would pay for dog shit, whether its colored or not

TheRealHipatos

failed attempt at tryin to sound intelligent im in my fourth year at college for Cell and molecular biology and no scientist would pay for dog shit, whether its colored or not
    EoooU *moving both hands*, we must be afraid because the he's in his fourth year, now he knows whole the world!
    Based on the fact that you can't explain why a 'dog shit' would turn yellow is to begin with very interesting to analyze, just because there's no reasonable how the hell it did turn yellow in the first place, and second what caused the color-change (not saying we'll ever stumble upon a yellow 'dog shit').
    Scientist probably wouldn't fund the founder of the 'dog shit' by themselfs, but would have a bigger organisation fund you (the gouverment, sponsors, etc).

EoooU *moving both hands*, we must be afraid because the he's in his fourth year, now he knows whole the world!
    Based on the fact that you can't explain why a 'dog shit' would turn yellow is to begin with very interesting to analyze, just because there's no reasonable how the hell it did turn yellow in the first place, and second what caused the color-change (not saying we'll ever stumble upon a yellow 'dog shit').
    Scientist probably wouldn't fund the founder of the 'dog shit' by themselfs, but would have a bigger organisation fund you (the gouverment, sponsors, etc).
    there a ton of reasons why a dogs shit could be yellow. its not like its a scientific phenom, and on top of all that at most a vet might examine the piece of shit to see what its made of but they wouldnt pay any amount of money for it, more likely they would pay to examine and do studies on the dog that the shit came from. Im not claiming to know the world. im just saying i have more knowledge of it than you considering im going to school for veterinary medicine, i would say this falls somewhere in my field.
    Dont be so naive, you are only here to make an idiotic argument so u get ur post count up.

I would stay and argue more with you but i like to have conversations with people with at least mild intelligence

TheRealHipatos

there a ton of reasons why a dogs shit could be yellow. its not like its a scientific phenom, and on top of all that at most a vet might examine the piece of shit to see what its made of but they wouldnt pay any amount of money for it, more likely they would pay to examine and do studies on the dog that the shit came from. Im not claiming to know the world. im just saying i have more knowledge of it than you considering im going to school for veterinary medicine, i would say this falls somewhere in my field.
    Dont be so naive, you are only here to make an idiotic argument so u get ur post count up.

I would stay and argue more with you but i like to have conversations with people with at least mild intelligence
    Says a guy who claims he's in his fourth year of college(so I presume you're either 22 or 23 years old) and that's still playing KOW, when he should actually be spending his time on studies (that's if he really studies what he claims he is).
    Second, okay, if it isn't so abnormal for a dog's excretements to look yellow, please link me to an article where this has occured.
    You don't have to start making false statements if you can't back it up.

Says a guy who claims he's in his fourth year of college(so I presume you're either 22 or 23 years old) and that's still playing KOW, when he should actually be spending his time on studies (that's if he really studies what he claims he is).
    Second, okay, if it isn't so abnormal for a dog's excretements to look yellow, please link me to an article where this has occured.
    You don't have to start making false statements if you can't back it up.
    a dog that shits yellow shows signs of irritable bowel syndrome, or a parasitic infection known as Giardia. Neither of which are rare

now suck my balls im done posting about ur idiotic comments

lol seriously? You guys argue about dog shit? On the internet?

TheRealHipatos

a dog that shits yellow shows signs of irritable bowel syndrome, or a parasitic infection known as Giardia. Neither of which are rare

now suck my balls im done posting about ur idiotic comments
    Giardia is a parasite that causes diarrea with dogs, and is also contagious for humans.
    Since when is diarrea equal to yellow excreta *points his finger at sleven07*?

PS: Very mature responds you're giving, you can be proud of yourself (wouldn't be suprised if you're only 16 pretending to be in some higher education already, happends more often, and especially with KOW players).

Giardia is a parasite that causes diarrea with dogs, and is also contagious for humans.
    Since when is diarrea equal to yellow excreta *points his finger at sleven07*?
    if you would have looked deeper than probably the first google website you found on the topic. you would have read that the excrement is light in color usually light brown or yellow.

and you are going to ridicule me on my reply's? i think you need to go back and read what you have said "Scientist probably wouldn't fund the founder of the 'dog shit' by themselfs, but would have a bigger organisation fund you (the gouverment)" i mean you could have at least tried to spell correctly.
    PS: Very mature responds you're giving
    are my responds very mature?
    /end_sarcasm

go crawl back into your hole.

congratz btw ur almost to 50 posts

what ever happened to just posting pictures and not bitching

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-06-2023, 02:58 AM