Page 179 of 201 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3013
Like Tree6Likes

Post Insane Items on your Server

This is a discussion on Post Insane Items on your Server within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD Lmao how is that a dupe if theres only 1? use your brain. ... easy.... you ...
Page: 179


  1. #2671
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    Lmao how is that a dupe if theres only 1? use your brain.
    ... easy.... you dupe alot of +8's and then "upgrade" those duped +8's im not saying this is the case.. just saying its possible for it to be duped

  2. #2672
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    349

    Default

    I dont think you can upgrade items with duplicated ID's - last I heard, they fail every time.

    Maybe you know something i dont =P

    -edit

    or maybe that's duplicated BUS's....

  3. #2673
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    If twostar didnt make the files to usko Anvil its very possible to dupe the krowaz :P other idea is that they k0xp felankor and isi and krowaz on 2nd accounts.. buy and make armors and upg to +8 +9

  4. #2674
    Icky
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    umm no? c west got the lowest amount of +9's and the only1 krowaz +9 was upgraded with SS does this can bring some ss's for his insane crap ? i dont think so
    Why has cwest the lowest amounf of +9s? it has the smallest population
    And there are 2 +9 krowaz for priest.
    And about the ss, go ahead and ask for ss for the shell sets +9 who randomly appeared one after another, or for all the hbs+9
    Last edited by Icky; 01-24-2011 at 04:01 AM.

  5. #2675
    Senior Member TripleX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icky View Post
    Why has cwest the lowest amounf of +9s? it has the smallest population
    And there are 2 +9 krowaz for priest.
    And about the ss, go ahead and ask for ss for the shell sets +9 who randomly appeared one after another, or for all the hbs+9
    o really? i would check ur info b4 telling that ....

  6. #2676
    Icky
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    o really? i would check ur info b4 telling that ....
    Yes, really.
    Check my info? Hey, make some sense next time.

  7. #2677
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icky View Post
    Yes, really.
    Check my info? Hey, make some sense next time.
    yes check ur info /fail?
    King of Knight - Offline - Server Status

  8. #2678
    #1 archer broooooooo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icky View Post
    Why has cwest the lowest amounf of +9s? it has the smallest population
    And there are 2 +9 krowaz for priest.
    And about the ss, go ahead and ask for ss for the shell sets +9 who randomly appeared one after another, or for all the hbs+9
    not trying to be racist but

    no turks = no GG items

    just resellers >_>

  9. #2679
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    slash pwned... (if you guys havent noticed Cwest is always in the most populated servers at any time of day).

  10. #2680
    Icky
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Are you that dumb? You compare the amount of players on the servers by checking kok? You do realize some people may actually sleep at night?
    Looking up kok at european nighttime when all turks sleep is pretty smart, gotta give you that one. Lol.

    Example, ares has had the biggest amount of players due to it being so old.
    Hey look at kronos, at nighttime still nearly 3k people up, at day time all 3 servers are packed that you can barely join without prem.
    Now look at cwest, maybe 2k people up? Maybe 2 parties in cz, not even 2 full parties in dcz, rlb completely empty.
    Last edited by Icky; 01-25-2011 at 04:22 AM.

  11. #2681
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    http://localhost/
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icky View Post
    Are you that dumb? You compare the amount of players on the servers by checking kok? You do realize some people may actually sleep at night?
    Looking up kok at european nighttime when all turks sleep is pretty smart, gotta give you that one. Lol.

    Example, ares has had the biggest amount of players due to it being so old.
    Hey look at kronos, at nighttime still nearly 3k people up, at day time all 3 servers are packed that you can barely join without prem.
    Now look at cwest, maybe 2k people up? Maybe 2 parties in cz, not even 2 full parties in dcz, rlb completely empty.
    And yet soo many are still so addicted they keep playing this retarded game ^^

  12. #2682
    Member jameswork17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Maybe not insane but, got from a gem i bought, upgrade it all the way to +8 with no trina =)



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  13. #2683
    Tanri
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post


    Girakon
    Holy crap, that's insane. How much would it worth it lmao

  14. #2684
    Senior Member MortalDance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Chd 10 hmmmm

    Gýft ok ?

  15. #2685
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Another friend from same clan have raptor 10+.
    Only two items 10+ have Girakon


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •