Page 195 of 201 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3013
Like Tree6Likes

Post Insane Items on your Server

This is a discussion on Post Insane Items on your Server within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BigdaddyP So yea i just made it finally to 21 rev Uploaded with ImageShack.us Lol 4 upgrades ...
Page: 195


  1. #2911
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    So yea i just made it finally to 21 rev



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Lol 4 upgrades in less than 24 he's and no as of it on anvil. Starting to believe the GM shopping stories. Anyone who thinks that's legit is crazy

  2. #2912
    Senior Member BigdaddyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    LOL..... thats all i can do

    yup i bought a +14 rev and a +15 rev and then a +17 rev and then a +21 rev LOL

    got ss of all my upgrades LOL bb jealous man :P

  3. #2913
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Lol 4 upgrades in less than 24 he's and no as of it on anvil. Starting to believe the GM shopping stories. Anyone who thinks that's legit is crazy
    No the ms is legit, but yes people are buying from gm's atm...+10's and +3's ^^

  4. #2914
    Senior Member BigdaddyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    No the ms is legit, but yes people are buying from gm's atm...+10's and +3's ^^

    yes indeed this ms is legit.....i know a few trying to buy +10's tho :P

  5. #2915
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    I know someone selling ^_^ anyways gratz on upgrade

  6. #2916
    Senior Member BigdaddyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    I know someone selling ^_^ anyways gratz on upgrade
    thanks man

  7. #2917
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    chitin shield +30 = insane
    any thing else isnt.
    Chitin shield +30 = useless upgrading. Its almost just as useful at +7 as it is at +9 or so.

    P.S Waiting forward seeing Cwest stats with that beauty

  8. #2918
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Lets all do a wee wee together.


  9. #2919
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    MySexualIntention, you're a cheater. Why is your ko window name changed?
    Hey retardeuz, that's a guy I know mate
    Whyusomad?

  10. #2920
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    LOL..... thats all i can do

    yup i bought a +14 rev and a +15 rev and then a +17 rev and then a +21 rev LOL

    got ss of all my upgrades LOL bb jealous man :P
    why dont you post the SS's off all the ups than?

  11. #2921
    mr.fox Senior Member henkish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    623

    Default

    a normal person wouldnt go from +20 to +21

  12. #2922
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    why dont you post the SS's off all the ups than?
    cuz he doesnt have any ss's of it on anvil lol all he has is him using it..proof okez bros, like he said you cant prove its not legit rofl

  13. #2923
    Senior Member StrongOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    395

    Default

    He said on the cwest topic he would post all if really needed . Just didnt wana be bothered lol im pretty sure its legit cause i know he does spend a pretty penny on some items so why not upgrade a ms lol he most likely had a back up . btw not hating on u p

  14. #2924
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    He said on the cwest topic he would post all if really needed . Just didnt wana be bothered lol im pretty sure its legit cause i know he does spend a pretty penny on some items so why not upgrade a ms lol he most likely had a back up . btw not hating on u p
    and on the other topic all he posted was him wearing it at +17 rev +14 rev and something else, that doesnt prove he up'd it lol...he went from +17 rev to +21 rev in less than 24 hrs, and your trying to say he didnt think of taking 1 ss of it on anvil..please.

  15. #2925
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    and on the other topic all he posted was him wearing it at +17 rev +14 rev and something else, that doesnt prove he up'd it lol...he went from +17 rev to +21 rev in less than 24 hrs, and your trying to say he didnt think of taking 1 ss of it on anvil..please.
    not gonna lie but its pretty iffy that he made a +21rb the same time those +21rb robes were out from that guy selling and those +21rb items >.<, i dont know him, maybe hes a fking GG now in cwest super trusty and huge balls but also weird you didnt take even 1 pic of anvil upgrade, had around 10 tries atleast if from +11rb and we all know C-west no pic, gtfo


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •