Page 80 of 203 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3039
Like Tree9Likes

Post Insane Items on your Server

This is a discussion on Post Insane Items on your Server within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL he paid 1500$ for 1 shard +10 + 650$ for 1 shard +9? Damn people are fucked up , ...
Page: 80

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

LOL he paid 1500$ for 1 shard +10 + 650$ for 1 shard +9?
    Damn people are fucked up , paying so much for just PC game lol.
    Go buy something you guys really need , not item in game ( atleast not for this prices ) lol so dumbs , i wanna see your face when k2 closing the game :]

ill pay 1500$ + 650$ to see it ^_^[/b]

yea u right some guys are totaly crazy, with that money damn
    i would take a trip to cuba and drink mojitos all day long AQ

Banned

Cost 11 Gbs
    and Raptor +8

On Carnac West

damn nice huh [/b]

that thing needs repair.. looks like it has a back problem h34r:

LOL he paid 1500$ for 1 shard +10 + 650$ for 1 shard +9?
    Damn people are fucked up , paying so much for just PC game lol.
    Go buy something you guys really need , not item in game ( atleast not for this prices ) lol so dumbs , i wanna see your face when k2 closing the game :]

ill pay 1500$ + 650$ to see it ^_^[/b]
    Since you quit KO the only thing you've done is go into topics and talk about how you sold everything for USD or how you would. No one gives a fuck, sorry.
    Another thing, before you make an infuriated reply about how you're cool since you quit KO I just want you to know that I haven't spent a single penny on this game on premium or anything. So don't use that.
    Had to be said.

SpinalTap

pzpzpz also bought eme3 re3 and 1 rol3 from norbit, along with his fp9 set( i think pp+3 also).
    so add that money into the $2150 daggers.

Since you quit KO the only thing you've done is go into topics and talk about how you sold everything for USD or how you would. No one gives a fuck, sorry.
    Another thing, before you make an infuriated reply about how you're cool since you quit KO I just want you to know that I haven't spent a single penny on this game on premium or anything. So don't use that.
    Had to be said.[/b]
    Did i said it about you?
    No , i said it about PZPZPZ , so stfu.
    Had to be said.

pzpzpz also bought eme3 re3 and 1 rol3 from norbit, along with his fp9 set( i think pp+3 also).
    so add that money into the $2150 daggers.[/b]
    This person have to be dumb , hes parents probably selling thier house because of the problem with the bank :]
    PZPZPZ if you see it , you live in dream , i wish the game will be like MYKO , and then i wanna see your face oke? :P

Pino

he probably just got money enough.. so why not..

aero

Did i said it about you?
    Had to be said.
    This person have to be dumb , hes parents probably selling thier house because of the problem with the bank :]
    PZPZPZ if you see it , you live in dream , i wish the game will be like MYKO , and then i wanna see your face oke? :P[/b]
    GO AWAY YOU ANNOYING LITTLE GIRL.. why are you still on these forums if you already quitted ko?
    Had to be said.

Delicious

GO AWAY YOU ANNOYING LITTLE GIRL.. why are you still on these forums if you already quitted ko?
    Had to be said.[/b]
    pwnt xD

[/b]
    nice staff :wub:

Ban him for stimulate ours p***** :P

Cost 11 Gbs
    and Raptor +8

On Carnac West

damn nice huh [/b]

I wonder if I could use my +8 bipennis on her...

Mens

[/b]
    Nice ass, I'd smash.

Did i said it about you?
    Had to be said.[/b]
    I can see that english isn't your first language and that you're insanely defensive when insulted. What I'm saying is stop telling everyone that you quit ko and that you sold all your stuff for real cash. You don't look cool in my eyes or many others. It's purely their choice when they spend that amount of cash on this game. Leave them alone.
    I'm not going to tell you to stop posting on this forum, but I am going to ask you to stop talking about how you quit KO or sold your items. Because honestly, it's annoying and no one cares. You aren't very good at arguing are you?

I can see that english isn't your first language and that you're insanely defensive when insulted. What I'm saying is stop telling everyone that you quit ko and that you sold all your stuff for real cash. You don't look cool in my eyes or many others. It's purely their choice when they spend that amount of cash on this game. Leave them alone.
    I'm not going to tell you to stop posting on this forum, but I am going to ask you to stop talking about how you quit KO or sold your items. Because honestly, it's annoying and no one cares. You aren't very good at arguing are you?[/b]
    Damn you smart , how you noticed my English isnt my first language?
    Now , even when i played KO , when i had good item i sold him for USD because i have life and i know the different between game to life , and you? all the people who using real money for items in PC game are dumbs period.
    You can say w/e you want , no matter if they rich or not , its just a waste of money since its a game , poor game , and it will over soon or latter , so for what you waste the money? to be good? lmao , go buy car and show off at r/l , dont buy shard +9 and show off with it at USKO , because only idiots doin it.
    And ill say w/e i want , if i wanna say the same thing always ill do it , i dont have to ask you if i can do it.

pwnt xD[/b]
    Not really , when somebody here flame me its nothing , not real life and not shit.
    If you think somebody can get offened by forum , you have to be nerd 24/7 on this forum and on KO.
    Fag.

Now , even when i played KO , when i had good item i sold him for USD because i have life and i know the different between game to life , and you? all the people who using real money for items in PC game are dumbs period.
    You can say w/e you want , no matter if they rich or not , its just a waste of money since its a game , poor game , and it will over soon or latter , so for what you waste the money? to be good? lmao , go buy car and show off at r/l , dont buy shard +9 and show off with it at USKO , because only idiots doin it.
    And ill say w/e i want , if i wanna say the same thing always ill do it , i dont have to ask you if i can do it.
    Not really , when somebody here flame me its nothing , not real life and not shit.
    If you think somebody can get offened by forum , you have to be nerd 24/7 on this forum and on KO.
    Fag.[/b]

hypocrtical too!

Delicious

Fag.[/b]
    Dude your crying at the forum with 500 lines and your saying you guys dont have a life. if you got a life why dont you fkn stop crying here lol. we dont care if you bought a ugly car or if many sexy girls likes you, we play knight online here and if you gonna cry "your so stupid using money on a game lol idiot" ofc people will flame you since it's a KNIGHT ONLINE forum we are talkin on this forum cuz we play KNIGHT ONLINE and if they wanna spend cash on knight online thats what they should do, so let them be and go fkn have fun in your irl life. and pc if you answer your just crying on a forum instead of living your life irl that will just prove your a retard kkthxbb.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-06-2023, 02:58 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    06-15-2023, 12:50 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread