Page 81 of 201 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 3013
Like Tree6Likes

Post Insane Items on your Server

This is a discussion on Post Insane Items on your Server within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh noes! OmgThisIsMe crying again on a game forum, kinda stupid since he has quit this game hahahhaha :lol: Fuk ...
Page: 81

Oh noes! OmgThisIsMe crying again on a game forum, kinda stupid since he has quit this game hahahhaha :lol:
    Fuk off retard

Banned

Different topic/situation , same shit.
    If you dont share his opinion you are stupid in his eyes.

Damn you smart , how you noticed my English isnt my first language?
    Now , even when i played KO , when i had good item i sold him for USD because i have life and i know the different between game to life , and you? all the people who using real money for items in PC game are dumbs period.
    You can say w/e you want , no matter if they rich or not , its just a waste of money since its a game , poor game , and it will over soon or latter , so for what you waste the money? to be good? lmao , go buy car and show off at r/l , dont buy shard +9 and show off with it at USKO , because only idiots doin it.
    And ill say w/e i want , if i wanna say the same thing always ill do it , i dont have to ask you if i can do it.
    Not really , when somebody here flame me its nothing , not real life and not shit.
    If you think somebody can get offened by forum , you have to be nerd 24/7 on this forum and on KO.
    Fag.[/b]
    There was no sarcasm intended when I said that english wasn't your first language. Honestly I love how mad you get when someone insults you haha. I don't see why you have to be an asshole to people who choose to babashop. People earn money for what reason? To spend it on something they enjoy. As long as they had fun it's worth it. Now, you my friend think you're badass because you don't play ko and that makes you not a nerd and cool. You're really stupid, I hope you know.

PS. I read the topic in the personal pic thread, FUNNIEST THING EVER. I loved it when you went to some random chat forum and posted your pic there and got better results there then came back here and just spazzed at everyone and told everyone. Only fat ugly chicks go on there haha.

Damn you smart , how you noticed my English isnt my first language?
    Now , even when i played KO , when i had good item i sold him for USD because i have life and i know the different between game to life , and you? all the people who using real money for items in PC game are dumbs period.
    You can say w/e you want , no matter if they rich or not , its just a waste of money since its a game , poor game , and it will over soon or latter , so for what you waste the money? to be good? lmao , go buy car and show off at r/l , dont buy shard +9 and show off with it at USKO , because only idiots doin it.
    And ill say w/e i want , if i wanna say the same thing always ill do it , i dont have to ask you if i can do it.
    Not really , when somebody here flame me its nothing , not real life and not shit.
    If you think somebody can get offened by forum , you have to be nerd 24/7 on this forum and on KO.
    Fag.[/b]
    u seriously need friends so hard.

Unr4ted

nice staff :wub:

Ban him for stimulate ours p***** :P[/b]
    :lol: thats great

oldboy

lol this topic gonna get closed too i bet
    nice pic btw

Nahh I'm done flaming. His replies make me laugh anyways.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

I would like to throw OmgThisIsMe face first into a brick wall
    Goodnight.

NoA

Word. He's so god damn ignorant and metally retarded.

LOL , this is so funny how much attention do i have in this forum :]
    keep going baba's , you doin well

Get a life seriously , i have my own thinking about KO or anything else , and nobody here cant tell me if i can say it or not , so gtfo , or keep crying :]

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Get a life seriously , i have my own thinking about KO or anything else , and nobody here cant tell me if i can say it or not , so gtfo , or keep crying :][/b]
    You're such a kid. Grow up.

RANDOM COMMENTS FTW! :lol:

Banned

ffs get back on topic, this is a topic for POSTING INSANE ITEMS, not arguments ffs.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Get a life seriously , i have my own thinking about KO or anything else , and nobody here cant tell me if i can say it or not , so gtfo , or keep crying :][/b]
    You say you have a life without KO, but then you come to the forums of a game you have quit to respond to people flaming you. You obviously care what is said and your still addicted. So get over saying I quit KO because we don't care.

lJudgementDayl

[/b]
    If i had that wep i would go find talos and press r and turn off screen ^^

Hey cutie Senior Member