Page 84 of 201 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3013
Like Tree6Likes

Post Insane Items on your Server

This is a discussion on Post Insane Items on your Server within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Carnac- East [/b] LOL, someone knows the upgrade bug <_<...
Page: 84

aero

Carnac- East

[/b]
    LOL, someone knows the upgrade bug <_<

Donkeyd1ck

LOL, someone knows the upgrade bug <_<[/b]
    u mind sharing that "bug" with us ?XD

aero

u mind sharing that "bug" with us ?XD[/b]
    I dont know it either , just know there is/was one

You know you&#39;re only flamed here because whenever you&#39;re on this forum you only manage to piss people off. I kind of doubt you&#39;re a cool guy in real life considering what an ignorant dickweed you are on these forums. You should just accept that you&#39;re being an asshole and try to change that and maybe people will start accepting you as a decent guy.[/b]
    Not really , just go ahead and see what i said then you&#39;ll see how people started with me.
    If i wanna say your char sucks , its my opinion and i dont give a shit what you think ill say it.
    Every1 has the choice to post what he think , if you flame it or not i dont give a shit.
    At real life? lol , lets say i wish you had the number of friends and also the good friends that i got , but again you can believe it or not since you dont know me , and this is why i dont give a shit what you guys thinking about me thourgh forum :] because again , you dont know shit about me.
    lol , you can keep flame me , i dont care if you gonne show respect to me or w/e , who the fuck are you anyway? i dont care :]

Last comment of me here , go ahead post your life ( your character ) , because actually w/o him , your life are too boring :P

Delicious

Not really , just go ahead and see what i said then you&#39;ll see how people started with me.
    If i wanna say your char sucks , its my opinion and i dont give a shit what you think ill say it.
    Every1 has the choice to post what he think , if you flame it or not i dont give a shit.
    At real life? lol , lets say i wish you had the number of friends and also the good friends that i got , but again you can believe it or not since you dont know me , and this is why i dont give a shit what you guys thinking about me thourgh forum :] because again , you dont know shit about me.
    lol , you can keep flame me , i dont care if you gonne show respect to me or w/e , who the fuck are you anyway? i dont care :]

Last comment of me here , go ahead post your life ( your character ) , because actually w/o him , your life are too boring :P[/b]
    I knew you would post again, sad..just when the pic&#39;s started to come again and that your not gonna say anything more..i belive it when i see it.

TheBloodyBeast

I knew you would post again, sad..just when the pic&#39;s started to come again and that your not gonna say anything more..i belive it when i see it.[/b]
    +1, omgthisisme arent u supposed to be in army already/finally?

Boyce

Ban him please.

Ban him please.[/b]
    +1.
    It&#39;s like trying to argue with Hellen Keller.

CS+9...dunno if this been posted already
    PowerTurk on Ares =\

PowerTurk on Ares =\
    [/b]
    hahahaa PowerTurk? ofc you gotta have a CS +9 with that name :P

Delicious

PowerTurk on Ares =\
    [/b]
    haha i would go priest if i had that ^^ or maybe id stay warrior n run around with that when orc&#39;s try to gangbang me ^_^

NathanAlgren

Carnac- East

[/b]
    sexy :P

Last comment of me here , go ahead post your life ( your character ) , because actually w/o him , your life are too boring :P[/b]

There is a saying. If one person calls u donkey, ignore him. If second person calls you donkey, just think about it. But if third one calls you donkey, look at the mirror. It&#39;s time to look at the mirror omgthisisme

Banned

There is a saying. If one person calls u donkey, ignore him. If second person calls you donkey, just think about it. But if third one calls you donkey, look at the mirror. It&#39;s time to look at the mirror omgthisisme[/b]
    Thats one seriously nice comment.

And WTF? ii+9 on c east? o m f g
    would be sexy on cwest

PowerTurk on Ares =\
    [/b]
    /need @ Pathos h34r:

nathan16