Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Post SS of the new items in Beta

This is a discussion on Post SS of the new items in Beta within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its called the "jorunton" mountain defense shield (dont remember the spelling of the name)... u get it from stones from ...
Page: 2

its called the "jorunton" mountain defense shield (dont remember the spelling of the name)... u get it from stones from the lvl 70 eslant dungeon
    theres also a dagger,spear and staff... i tihnk thats all that was found from them

also for the shield it has DD, axe, spear, sword so yea the chitin shield will be worthless when this hits the servers

i jus wish i coulda got a pic for u guys ^_^[/b]
    hi. i'm korean. i can read this

+5 reversed (+8 normal)

25 weight

385 ac

15 dagger defense
    25 axe defense
    25 spear defense
    6 health bonus
    35 flame resist
    35 lightning resist

required str: 90

item rank: reverse item

my opinion? its not bad, but definitely not as good as a chitin shield. at +8 this thing boasts half the spear/axe defense of a chitin shield and its missing one of the newer, more vital weapon defenses... club. with all bps and a large portion of warriors using iron impacts and hellbreakers now, club defense is a popular and useful weapon defense.

of course, it has a monstrous 385 ac.. this is nearly double a syphoric (previously the highest defense item closely followed by lvl 70 shield)

BUT, chitin shield offers 25% more redux (yes, it is a solid 25% assuming you are not using a talia since highest weapon defense percentage gets calculated first), 210 hp bonus (assuming +8 like this shield), 35 glacier resist, AND sword/club defense.

of course, it only has 184 ac and you would gain nearly 200 ac by using this shield.

regardless, i'd take 50% more club/sword defense reduction and 25% more spear/axe reduction over 200 ac. wearing a chitin shield is like wearing a spear/axe/club/sword talia all at once on your arm.

and no. the 15% dagger defense is not very useful at all.

haha any dd is better then no dd 2 be honest, especialy in the new servers that dont got any of the old def armors or dd sheilds, and really the def makes alot of diff once u put that on, especiallly if a good warrior or priest puts it on they wont die hahaha

cs is better >.<

but 385 ac? put that on a warrion >.<

i heard that it has many crazy weapons too ... any ss of them guys?

:mellow:

GetRichOrDieTrying

i want to see the new dagger and new bow

Kailean

this is shitty imo...now everyone will be running around and when their hp&#39;s get low..hey i got a badass shield that no one can hurt me if i wear it[/b]
    i hope you are wrong.

Banned

warriors with 2k ac in redballing with this shield ftw

Toredo

warriors with 2k ac in redballing with this shield ftw[/b]
    I think that warriors with uber items and this shield will have round 2.7k def at redball

SilentDaemon

fuking shield...

human_sin

damn, i dont want new patch i want back the first ko

Helios

i hope the new armor looks cooL

ZeIda

This is a nice shield for sure, but a cs would be better. It might be arguable for a warrior cuz of the defense skills.
    But a cs is gonna be worthless as somebody said, is bollocks..

Slide-EYE

i m gonna hate this expansion i guess ... from what i&#39;ve heard there are only things that will make me crazy and angry ... this shield and his clon weapons are gonna be one of them....
    with that fukin shield roques/archers cant even kill warrior in vs , neither a warrior could kill warrior ... just only with duffer at back or its even pointless to atack him.... good job K2 getting worse and worse since the KE came out

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

can somebody post screenshots of
    the new bow and the new jewels?

(with stats ofc)

i hope the new armor looks cooL [/b]

no looks cool, looks ugly only looks nice in a girls humans and warriors orcs like ever :angry: the human rogues looks like a birds whit dress

i only have the pic too orcs and me human rogue (i lost the other pics :P )

AND FINALLY ME WHIT MY PET (i want a smirdon in real KO )

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast