Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Post SS of the new items in Beta

This is a discussion on Post SS of the new items in Beta within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; heheh sick...
Page: 3

Sammtha

heheh sick

Sammtha

lol a minuite after post

N1GG4

damn, i dont want new patch i want back the first ko [/b]
    +1

ceva

Nooooo staff with DD def omfg . no no new patch !!!!

helnix

More Screeeeeen Sh00Tz

ArminVanBuuren

Does anyone have SS of the huge sword I saw in japko screenies? I was wondering if that's one of eslant dungeon's weapons (if it was, Sword BP FTW!!!! :P )

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

my opinion? its not bad, but definitely not as good as a chitin shield. at +8 this thing boasts half the spear/axe defense of a chitin shield and its missing one of the newer, more vital weapon defenses... club. with all bps and a large portion of warriors using iron impacts and hellbreakers now, club defense is a popular and useful weapon defense.

of course, it has a monstrous 385 ac.. this is nearly double a syphoric (previously the highest defense item closely followed by lvl 70 shield)

BUT, chitin shield offers 25% more redux (yes, it is a solid 25% assuming you are not using a talia since highest weapon defense percentage gets calculated first), 210 hp bonus (assuming +8 like this shield), 35 glacier resist, AND sword/club defense.

of course, it only has 184 ac and you would gain nearly 200 ac by using this shield.

regardless, i'd take 50% more club/sword defense reduction and 25% more spear/axe reduction over 200 ac. wearing a chitin shield is like wearing a spear/axe/club/sword talia all at once on your arm.
    and no. the 15% dagger defense is not very useful at all.[/b]
    Uhm I don't know, rather argueable weather this shield will be better than a CS or not. 200 AC difference is a whole fucking deal. As far as the Spear damage, since it gives a decent amount, this shield is better than a CS, same with AXE, and a lot better than a DOTL imo, but as into Club/Sword lacks...

I think they both could be fairly at the same level of usefullness, but a Chitin Shield will take the lead thanks to the better HP, Resistances, and like you said... having a talia of each warrior/priest weapon at hand 24/7. Would have to do some serious testing to see wich one is better, wich might aswell be subjective to the build. Like:

Dragon Flight Armors --> CS
    Chitin Shell Build --> Either
    Chitin Build --> Either
    FP --> New shield
    Grade 1 BP/HP Tank priest --> New Shield

Or something near thse parameters.

BlackLabel

you need a new video card or graphic card or w.e lol but nice warrior looks sexxxxxyyy

Zilverstift

the new bow i think

new priest club =) tell me if i am rong tho =P

Btw about that shield CallMeYourDaddy could not defeat me with that shield with shity def/ap on that warrior so dont know if its realy so good (Whas using hb+0 he whas using lvl70 dagger + 6/7/8 dono what)

the new bow i think

Btw about that shield CallMeYourDaddy could not defeat me with that shield with shity def/ap on that warrior so dont know if its realy so good (Whas using hb+0 he whas using lvl70 dagger + 6/7/8 dono what)[/b]
    those are not new items...

u get them from fragments

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

the new bow i think

Btw about that shield CallMeYourDaddy could not defeat me with that shield with shity def/ap on that warrior so dont know if its realy so good (Whas using hb+0 he whas using lvl70 dagger + 6/7/8 dono what)[/b]
    This is joke?O_o
    1 year old item's

Zilverstift

ok i wasnt sure of them thats why i am sayd : Tell me if i am rong =) now i know that to =P

poiz3n

how did ppl lvl so fast? lvl 70 already ><

Zilverstift

15lvl up boost i whas lvl 72 but died to towers to much when i tryd to tank with out heals and inner towers hitted me for 1k so yeah i did alot XD

In try to recover my fault i will go look for the new weapens :P

poiz3n

is exp still 300% or w/e
    and is there stores to buy items from or gotta farm?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast