Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Post SS of the new items in Beta

This is a discussion on Post SS of the new items in Beta within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; imo all new weapons sux.. shield is nice but not as much as cs.. making a too big deal out ...
Page: 5

lolior

imo all new weapons sux.. shield is nice but not as much as cs.. making a too big deal out of those crappy weaps..

but they look cool :P

zenio

imo all new weapons sux.. shield is nice but not as much as cs.. making a too big deal out of those crappy weaps..
    but they look cool :P[/b]
    i disagree the new warrior spear is as nice as lugias

and the new bow may be good too

ArminVanBuuren

Awake!!! (and luckily alive xD )

I don't think they look so cool...I like the look on the staffs, the club and the spear...but the bow and dagger look pretty awful IMO...besides, have you noticed the dagger on beta and the dagger on the private server has a huge difference in damage? That could mean the private server's stats are not the real ones or that K2 is gonna change some of the weapons' stats (if dagger has the private servers dagame I would't even care if it looks like a death chicken).

PS: forgot to add...Gryphon Armor looks completely ridiculous.

venom

Tested them on privat server and yes they fucking pwn... rogue with 3500+ attack <3

zenio

Awake!!! (and luckily alive xD )

I don&#39;t think they look so cool...I like the look on the staffs, the club and the spear...but the bow and dagger look pretty awful IMO...besides, have you noticed the dagger on beta and the dagger on the private server has a huge difference in damage? That could mean the private server&#39;s stats are not the real ones or that K2 is gonna change some of the weapons&#39; stats (if dagger has the private servers dagame I would&#39;t even care if it looks like a death chicken).

PS: forgot to add...Gryphon Armor looks completely ridiculous. [/b]
    i already SAID that the stats on the private server are pumped and k2 wont change anything since the beta stats are THE REAL ONES STATS, just owner of this private server changed some stats (i.e. str req on pvt serv dagger)

btw. the gryphon armors looks amazing on some chars

Banned

The newer patch the shiter ko gets Old ko was best, miss the old times

ArminVanBuuren

i already SAID that the stats on the private server are pumped and k2 wont change anything since the beta stats are THE REAL ONES STATS, just owner of this private server changed some stats (i.e. str req on pvt serv dagger)

btw. the gryphon armors looks amazing on some chars[/b]
    The only one that looks kinda decent is female karus BP, and no more.

The only one that looks kinda decent is female karus BP, and no more.[/b]
    No offence but that&#39;s completely subjective, as well as your oppinions on the weapon looks.

The only thing that annoys me is all the weapons with weapon defence on them. Now all the turks are going to add this to they +9 item collection and become even more of a nuisence.

Hell_Angel

No offence but that&#39;s completely subjective, as well as your oppinions on the weapon looks.
    The only thing that annoys me is all the weapons with weapon defence on them. Now all the turks are going to add this to they +9 item collection and become even more of a nuisence.[/b]
    omg so true :s... and the jurad shield +8/9 will own on any class....not as much for mage cuz i dont think they can outpot most ppls dmgs wit it

IllusionS

For some reason they always feel its necessary to gimp the unique daggers by makin it take away HP...

I heard there was a new 2H bp weapon (not sure if it club or sword), anyone got screenshot of it ?

well guys, i am still wondering how the defense of a warrior will grow up,
    if he is skilled on the 75 defense skill and wear the new shield :blink:
    something around 5 - 6k at redball ?! :unsure:

dartagon

For some reason they always feel its necessary to gimp the unique daggers by makin it take away HP...[/b]
    if k2 put all the "phoenix things" like KOSS, yeah there is a 2h bp sword, it has same look has ms+8 but look at the jesus stats....

i hope they will not put those things on ko, or at least put off all the weapon&#39;s defensive bonus, or its for sure the end of this game,

KO--> was fucking nice and i miss those times
    KE--> i have learned a few things ^^, i became less noob and i began pk there, was the perfect momment, when turks didnt known this game
    ROFD--> ruin everything, i was addicted so i kept playing, but it was getting worst and worst
    New ko comming--> the end of knight online.

Bakteri

if k2 put all the "phoenix things" like KOSS, yeah there is a 2h bp sword, it has same look has ms+8 but look at the jesus stats....

i hope they will not put those things on ko, or at least put off all the weapon&#39;s defensive bonus, or its for sure the end of this game,

KO--> was fucking nice and i miss those times
    KE--> i have learned a few things ^^, i became less noob and i began pk there, was the perfect momment, when turks didnt known this game
    ROFD--> ruin everything, i was addicted so i kept playing, but it was getting worst and worst
    New ko comming--> the end of knight online.[/b]
    I agree with you..

Knight Online&#39;s end is coming soon..

NothingLeft

they will never put things from priv servers coz those items are created by some noob random players.

They will only put items which are on japan ko, they are stealing every patch from jp kp ... gg

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast