Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Post SS of the new items in Beta

This is a discussion on Post SS of the new items in Beta within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO--> was fucking nice and i miss those times KE--> i have learned a few things ^^, i became less ...
Page: 6

KO--> was fucking nice and i miss those times
    KE--> i have learned a few things ^^, i became less noob and i began pk there, was the perfect momment, when turks didnt known this game
    ROFD--> ruin everything, i was addicted so i kept playing, but it was getting worst and worst
    New ko comming--> the end of knight online.[/b]
    Bah, you kidding me? This is a bit annoying. Everytime I hear people say old ko/ke was soooo much better gets on my nerves, because there is nothing "good" about it.

In old KO there were few mobs, everyone got KSed. Duping was easy, yet fewer knew how to do it. GM's were more active which lead to more bans for dupers and the "anvil crackers", yet it was still easily available but people just didn't know about it. I will agree that KE screwed a lot of things up... no comment on that, however, ROFD made this game fun again. More skills, more xp spots, more quests, supprizingly less bugs than people imagined, bifrost added a lot to the game giving people a chance to farm for gear more readily. Hell I could go on, but my point is the only reason you miss the old KO is because of the old times you had, not the old game.

I can understand missing old times, but if there was still old KO do you think K2 would keep their players? It was so simplistic, simply a teaser for newer patches.

Banned Senior Member

they will never put things from priv servers coz those items are created by some noob random players.

They will only put items which are on japan ko, they are stealing every patch from jp kp ... gg[/b]
    the look of the items are the same, the owner of koss named them phoenix.

zenio

the look of the items are the same, the owner of koss named them phoenix.[/b]

but the stats are not the same

Banned Senior Member

true :P

zenio

the look of the items are the same, the owner of koss named them phoenix.[/b]

but the stats are not the same

Bah, you kidding me? This is a bit annoying. Everytime I hear people say old ko/ke was soooo much better gets on my nerves, because there is nothing "good" about it.

(...) Hell I could go on, but my point is the only reason you miss the old KO is because of the old times you had, not the old game.[/b]
    +1 agree!

Damn sry for double post i though i were editing my old one :unsure:

Phosgene

if k2 put all the "phoenix things" like KOSS, yeah there is a 2h bp sword, it has same look has ms+8 but look at the jesus stats....

i hope they will not put those things on ko, or at least put off all the weapon's defensive bonus, or its for sure the end of this game,

KE--> i have learned a few things ^^, i became less noob and i began pk there, was the perfect momment, when turks didnt known this game
    ROFD--> ruin everything, i was addicted so i kept playing, but it was getting worst and worst
    i guess youre a rogue ?
    its time for rogues to stop being overpowered .
    this sword is excellent , just like sherion or w\e .

NeverDie

Yes u are right, the old ko like 1.5 year's ago was the best.. now with new items nd stuff will ruin everything

ROFL KOSS FOR USKO ITEMS AHAH , this phonex sword hit on ppl in KOSS with +5 uniqes and +10 armors more then 4k dmg so in usko like 6-7k dmg... just think before you post :\

MillionVoices

its called the "jorunton" mountain defense shield (dont remember the spelling of the name)... u get it from stones from the lvl 70 eslant dungeon
    theres also a dagger,spear and staff... i tihnk thats all that was found from them

also for the shield it has DD, axe, spear, sword so yea the chitin shield will be worthless when this hits the servers

i jus wish i coulda got a pic for u guys ^_^[/b]
    wtf no bow fuckers. hmm but im sure there must be some bow .. hmmm,..

KingSolomon

ROFL KOSS FOR USKO ITEMS AHAH , this phonex sword hit on ppl in KOSS with +5 uniqes and +10 armors more then 4k dmg so in usko like 6-7k dmg... just think before you post :\[/b]
    Maybe if you read down you'll know that all KOSS's items are overpowered...
    If this sword comes to USKO its stats will definately be lower.

Also if im not mistaken, this sword was created by the owner so that bp's wouldnt be at a disadvantage. Which means it was not in the original batch of weapons for JPKO or w/e. Not %100 sure so dont quote me on this.

wawh

ko --> it wasnt fucking nice, it was one of the most easy hackable games ever made in my eyes, and it just sucked ass to exp,,, the only thing i miss from 3 years ago is the community

ke-->no comment, ke made the game more intresting but nothing changed dramaticly except compounding jewels wich made dupers ever more powerfull (worst step ever made in my eyes)
    AND turks were there before ke... around 4 months before ke i noticed many turks began to join massivly, it was around 1 month before ke the game had a massivly turkish community on ko (wich all started mostly at start of beramus and many turkish dupers joined like Idevil and his gang)

rofd--> it made the game perfect, noobs actuelly had a chance to go with the flow instead of having maximum 500k like in ko/ke
    the game became much more easier and more fun to play especially for newbs

all in all... imo you know nothing how the game was when ko was and ke was released
    the only thing wich was good from ko is community the game itself became better each update but community just went more turkish each time

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

they will never put things from priv servers coz those items are created by some noob random players.

They will only put items which are on japan ko, they are stealing every patch from jp kp ... gg[/b]
    noob random players?

i would like to see you make a skin of a weapon and make an item.

idiot.

NothingLeft

they didnt make any new skin of weapons, all are taken from othere versions ok KO, you moron.

I played nearly all versions of KO so i know, stfu , thx.

Chitin shields are gona worth shit when this patch launches!

牛辟![/b]

not really. CS > that eslant shield at +6

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

all versions of ko? wow u own.

and yes some do make their own skins. Do you even kno wat a tbl file is?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast