Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Post SS of the new items in Beta

This is a discussion on Post SS of the new items in Beta within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KE--> i have learned a few things ^^, i became less noob and i began pk there, was the perfect ...
Page: 7

KE--> i have learned a few things ^^, i became less noob and i began pk there, was the perfect momment, when turks didnt known this game[/b]

Ehmm, Turks ruined KO with dupes, before KE even came out.

NothingLeft

all versions of ko? wow u own.

and yes some do make their own skins. Do you even kno wat a tbl file is?[/b]
    yes i know what tbl file is.
    I made for private server something like 15 arrow shot but with any skill you want. So i know how to do things with tbl files.

EMW

Ehmm, Turks ruined KO with dupes, before KE even came out.[/b]
    Imo Greeks was before turks o_o anyway..

Lord4diablo

Unless they make those new item a 1 time quest items for like lvl.70/72/75 i am selling my stuff for USD and find another hobby.
    imo they should leave it as it is now.

Its already impossible to kill high lvl. warrior/ int priest with Iron set/ DD helm/ DOL+6/7 (50% DD) I can only immage how bad it is in old servers if you throw a chitin shield into that mix. ko will come to the point where only be party vs party in CZ.

Unless they make those new item a 1 time quest items for like lvl.70/72/75 i am selling my stuff for USD and find another hobby.

Its already impossible to kill high lvl. warrior/ int priest with Iron set/ DD helm/ DOL+6/7 (50% DD) I can only immage how bad it is in old servers if you throw a chitin shield into that mix. ko will come to the point where only be party vs party in CZ.[/b]

thats how ko should be

Banned

all that koss stuff was changed for a private server

Hell_Angel

Its already impossible to kill high lvl. warrior/ int priest with Iron set/ DD helm/ DOL+6/7 (50% DD) I can only immage how bad it is in old servers if you throw a chitin shield into that mix. ko will come to the point where only be party vs party in CZ.[/b]
    those items come from the stones in eslant dungeon... i believe i said this b4 :huh:

Sora

Very nice sword indeed.

idan1020

ROFL KOSS FOR USKO ITEMS AHAH , this phonex sword hit on ppl in KOSS with +5 uniqes and +10 armors more then 4k dmg so in usko like 6-7k dmg... just think before you post :\[/b]
    lol in koss its +10 and +10 str arrmor and +5 uniqs +10 pho sword=266 ap if i dont wrong i got 1 its like 3100 ap(+1700) so its 4800 ap belive me that in usko the dmg will be lower

its sad but true this sword is fake

I've looked in data tables, and found the rest of the items including the shield/1hander/bow but to no avail for that sword.

Just by looking at it, I see it flawed cuz the high DD starting out (instead of just 1), high STR bonus starting out (instead of just 1 or 2), and 255 STR required (no weapon in this game requires that much yet), so leads me to believe all the bonus stats are made up and the weapon itself is made up.

But this sword is real, but not our patch yet:

And the 70 required stat point on it is not HP so leads me to believe its 70 INT

It comes from KO Satanism event in CZ it seems:
    http://knight.mgame.com/guide/guide_satanism.php

wOLfi

i hope they will not put those things on ko, or at least put off all the weapon's defensive bonus, or its for sure the end of this game,

KO--> was fucking nice and i miss those times
    KE--> i have learned a few things ^^, i became less noob and i began pk there, was the perfect momment, when turks didnt known this game
    ROFD--> ruin everything, i was addicted so i kept playing, but it was getting worst and worst
    New ko comming--> the end of knight online.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bakteri)</div>
    I agree with you..

Knight Online&#39;s end is coming soon..[/b]

god, stop crying about that over and over again .... your just like grandma&#39;s who say "everything was better back these days" ....

STOP CRYING :angry: tired of it

Banned Senior Member

Owell lucky for that i started on girakon worse on ares etc, becuse they need to start babashop new items or farm xD im already doing that xD :wub:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567