Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post video teaching HEAL CANCELING

This is a discussion on Post video teaching HEAL CANCELING within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'v tried to learn. but i cant seem to be consistant in heal canceling. i can only do it every ...
Page: 1

li0nheart

i'v tried to learn. but i cant seem to be consistant in heal canceling. i can only do it every 2nd or 3rd time =/.
    can someone post a video teaching people to heal cancel please?

im a warrior btw

N1GG4

(hold W) rr skill rr skill rr skill. way to lazy to record a video... just master that combo.

Havvk

using R,the key to cancel heals or duffs is to check the move in the priest hand xD,try to calculate when they are about to act so u can R them and cut the skill,im pro in that :P

li0nheart

i dont combo that way but i do combo that way when i am heal canceling. my problem is that i dont know when i should be doing the rr-skill. do i press rr-skill very fast as soon as priest hands start going up? or when they are above head or something? thats why i want to see a pro heal canceler post video..

using R,the key to cancel heals or duffs is to check the move in the priest hand xD,try to calculate when they are about to act so u can R them and cut the skill,im pro in that :P[/b]
    with warior or roque ? well havent play roque for a year about, when i played roque i was good to cancel they heals. But with warior pls difrent story its hard... :<

Dont listen to this shit , there is no way to cancel heals , sometimes its work sometimes not , actually if they telling you " hold W + skill RR skill RR " you will see its not working allways , so why you guys lie to this player?
    There is NO combo to cancel heals , you can do Skill - S - R and its will cancel , other times its not , just luck.
    But to give you little tip , R attacks have more chance to cancel an magic attack , heal w/e.

Dont listen to this shit , there is no way to cancel heals , sometimes its work sometimes not , actually if they telling you " hold W + skill RR skill RR " you will see its not working allways , so why you guys lie to this player?
    There is NO combo to cancel heals , you can do Skill - S - R and its will cancel , other times its not , just luck.
    But to give you little tip , R attacks have more chance to cancel an magic attack , heal w/e.[/b]
    Yeah sure just luck... or maybe good timing on combo? If you time right your "r" hits you will cancel all heals.

enigma69

but seeing as each time you rr you dont do r dmg depending on the speed of your weapon, are you guys suggesting do like skill s skill s then do r when ever you see them about to cast?

Banned

U have to time it , as a warrior i use hold w ER ... for some reason it cancels priest heals constantly...

as rogue i look at the priests feet and wait for the white mark, for some reason it works.

KalaBunga Senior Member

as a rogue im cancling quite good heals atm, not using any tactic.

Just run up 2 them hold W and keep lightfeet up + combo

enigma69

as a rogue im cancling quite good heals atm, not using any tactic.

Just run up 2 them hold W and keep lightfeet up + combo[/b]
    yeh thats how i would say to do it with any character....

Banned

Do it in time with you&#39;re skill..

RR + Skill....So..Howling sword = 3-5 second cool down i think?

So, just combo to kill + Cancel heals.

jizz

Do it in time with you&#39;re skill..

RR + Skill....So..Howling sword = 3-5 second cool down i think?
    So, just combo to kill + Cancel heals.[/b]
    howling sword has a cool down?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

HOW DO YOU CANCEL MINOR HEAL?

ph3var2

Normally 2-3 hellis cancels minor heal because they in town crying to there mums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast