Page 413 of 548 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423463513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nouveck its all about skills pal really well u can tank or survive a bit more with ...
Page: 413

Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    its all about skills pal really well u can tank or survive a bit more with gg items but if u know how 2 play smart u can pwn anyone.

Yes... skills... COMPLETELY about skills... Thats why I rape Ordeall on a lvl 72 warrior with shell +7 and a raptor +6.. /sarcasm off
    Get real. This game as crackurback said is based on both completely.
    I seriously don't care if anyone wants to start a little flame war about how its skills but I would like to see you bear an 83 with +9-10 with +7's and maybe a 75? Don't say "unfair" since its all about "skill" isn't it?

the fact is that skills does own items, when its not talk about massive advantages. like dual md+8 vs dual shard+8, if ur a good combofucker u will own the guy with shards+8.

But then again, It has to be a balance.

Quote Originally Posted by eierdeghardt View Post
    the fact is that skills does own items, when its not talk about massive advantages. like dual md+8 vs dual shard+8, if ur a good combofucker u will own the guy with shards+8.

But then again, It has to be a balance.
    I do understand you, but I hate people that think its fully skills.
    For example lets take BOOO, he's a good minorer aside from all the rumors of pedal and whatnot. Well people are like "Wow great minor, wow great tanking."
    Do you know what his items are? Duh thats HIS balance.
    Every good KO player in the videos we see has great gear. Even if they have skill, gear is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post

I do understand you, but I hate people that think its fully skills.
    For example lets take BOOO, he's a good minorer aside from all the rumors of pedal and whatnot. Well people are like "Wow great minor, wow great tanking."
    Do you know what his items are? Duh thats HIS balance.
    Every good KO player in the videos we see has great gear. Even if they have skill, gear is needed.
    yep, thats my point, without good gear, u wont win a vs against a decent player with good gear.

anyways, Beer time. Cya all ^^

Sk8er4lif3

its balanced. you need items and skills

Banned

lol ive beaten several 83s warrior shellset9 rappy9 , rogues 80+ with sherion 9 mytril set 8 raum 8s with my bp lvl 76 and i have ok items not good just ok. so for me YES ITS ALL ABOUT SKILLZ.

ps. and the noobs think i have hf? that my atack is 3x speed of em i call it combo and they call it hack. lmao and i h8 ppl who think they need fll9 3s to beat noobs and feel godly.

u can check pages back my old dcz char i rape so bad in ardream ...till the k0xpers come.
    Last edited by nouveck; 01-23-2010 at 06:00 PM.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

lol ive beaten several 83s warrior shellset9 rappy9 , rogues 80+ with sherion 9 mytril set 8 raum 8s with my bp lvl 76 and i have ok items not good just ok. so for me YES ITS ALL ABOUT SKILLZ.

ps. and the noobs think i have hf? that my atack is 3x speed of em i call it combo and they call it hack. lmao and i h8 ppl who think they need fll9 3s to beat noobs and feel godly.

u can check pages back my old dcz char i rape so bad in ardream ...till the k0xpers come.
    i think you forget to mention where u spam healed and debuffed in these vses

Can it be that you VS newbs who just babashoped? I think so, also could be if your BP all you do is throw on a dread shield full duff and beat people. Its based on skills and gear. Ardream has a lot of newbs to. CZ is the big boy area if the other team is at all smart they will malice you and if 3 people hit you at the same time BB.

You still play JP. Nice stats really nice HP for Ardream sin.

P.S: say hi to your f#*@ing scammer cousin.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Can it be that you VS newbs who just babashoped? I think so, also could be if your BP all you do is throw on a dread shield full duff and beat people. Its based on skills and gear. Ardream has a lot of newbs to. CZ is the big boy area if the other team is at all smart they will malice you and if 3 people hit you at the same time BB.
    in ardream i never spam healed and i just maliced warrs and rogues but they cure themself everytime and i just keep throwing malice and its cool 2 rape 3 4 ppl vs just me and for cz dread just sucks never use shield in vs . and yes if they 81+ with fll babashoper gears well then yep i use dbs and yes i heal my self max 3 times but well im just a lvl 76 with noob gear sooo maybe im the noob one but well rogues use cp and blind warrs well they overpowered warrs mages i eat them but hey WHO THE HECK SAYS THAN I CANT USE malice lvl 3 skill para lvl 45 skill and 1920 lvl 45 skill and fll heal lvl 50 skill i think ..i think that what they gave priest those skills right? BB.

with dex sc ap was around 1640 + with iron set ..

i have RE's , goblin armors .. and a ss
    this is vs mode ^^
    Last edited by lamNIGHTMARE; 01-30-2010 at 07:35 AM.

thats a pretty sick roque for dcz. Good balanced roque especially with iron set. I dont even have that ap with dex accesoires.

Sweet ass for Cwest ^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lamNIGHTMARE View Post

with dex sc ap was around 1640 + with iron set ..
    dam i just noticed the clan name.. thats in c west

crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Stifa View Post
    thats a pretty sick roque for dcz. Good balanced roque especially with iron set. I dont even have that ap with dex accesoires.
    sick yes, balanced no.

You are slowed before some mage casted anything with that resistances^^
    Ever thought of getting re's?

Even if you'd lose 50 ac, on 1k ish defense + 20 wep def to all, it wouldn't make much difference, but having 0 gr/fr instead of 30 for example is a big difference.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    06-26-2023, 08:30 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2