Page 438 of 548 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darktuga ffs if you have nothing to hide than post the freaking ss without being uncut-.- Anyone ...
Page: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    ffs if you have nothing to hide than post the freaking ss without being uncut-.-
    Anyone with some shred of common sense would realise that 1.2k ac for a warrior is standard.

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    Anyone with some shred of common sense would realise that 1.2k ac for a warrior is standard.
    It's not even that - it's that if it WAS bugged, a screenshot wouldn't prove anything. The meat dumpling buff wears out after 5 minutes. Even if it was there, what does it prove? Nothing.

So let's get this straight:
    Meat dumplings there - Means nothing.
    Meat dumpling not there - Means nothing.

so Darktuga, do I still need to waste my time and show you the uncut SS?

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    It's not even that - it's that if it WAS bugged, a screenshot wouldn't prove anything. The meat dumpling buff wears out after 5 minutes. Even if it was there, what does it prove? Nothing.

So let's get this straight:
    Meat dumplings there - Means nothing.
    Meat dumpling not there - Means nothing.

so Darktuga, do I still need to waste my time and show you the uncut SS?
    Exactly.

If it's there, it could be the first one - meaning no bug, or it could be the third, which means stacked bugging. Even if it's not there, he could have used X amount before.

Thought I'd expand on that, as the guy who's attempting to dispute the screenshot sounds a bit special.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post

1.2k is common ac for an chittin warrior hes using fps+9 im 100% sure that hes with meat dumpling idc i dont really think thats his actual ac else i wouldnt hit him so high but w.e hes was one of my first target when i was pking cuz he would die at same speed as an rogue and couldnt run away as fast as 1 anyways done posting i havent done more than log for BDW in the past days since ardream is dam boring every time i go there theres either 2 party's of orcs infront human base or 2 party of humans infront orc base ... just boring

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

1.2k is common ac for an chittin warrior hes using fps+9 im 100% sure that hes with meat dumpling idc i dont really think thats his actual ac else i wouldnt hit him so high but w.e hes was one of my first target when i was pking cuz he would die at same speed as an rogue and couldnt run away as fast as 1 anyways done posting i havent done more than log for BDW in the past days since ardream is dam boring every time i go there theres either 2 party's of orcs infront human base or 2 party of humans infront orc base ... just boring
    In case you didn't pay to much attention to his stats, he has combined both chitins+fps. I used to play a similar dlw warrior as Thing, 86 points into HP so i could use chitin boots/gaunts/helm+8 and fp pauld & pads +9. I nearly hit 1.3k ac without no ac enchant+ valks. He also seem to be the "AP whore type" so i doubt that he is using alot of defense armors, might be the reason you hit him so hard.

What's wrong with 2 parties of the opposite nation camping your base? That's usually how the best pk starts...

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    In case you didn't pay to much attention to his stats, he has combined both chitins+fps. I used to play a similar dlw warrior as Thing, 86 points into HP so i could use chitin boots/gaunts/helm+8 and fp pauld & pads +9. I nearly hit 1.3k ac without no ac enchant+ valks. He also seem to be the "AP whore type" so i doubt that he is using alot of defense armors, might be the reason you hit him so hard.
    Although I'm fine and all with your explanation, I still want to know who the hell Darktuga is, because most pk sessions I'm dying at max of 1 time per 1k NPs gained.

This "hit me hard" big talk combined with your stupidity (talking to Dartuga here) got on my nerves, just a bit

Although I'm fine and all with your explanation, I still want to know who the hell Darktuga is, because most pk sessions I'm dying at max of 1 time per 1k NPs gained.

This "hit me hard" big talk combined with your stupidity (talking to Dartuga here) got on my nerves, just a bit
    Don't lie we must have killed u like 5x in 10 minutes like 2 days ago

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Don't lie we must have killed u like 5x in 10 minutes like 2 days ago
    Lol, I think you were talking about yourself

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

i didnt rly kill you ... i got banged by freaking 6 sins b4 i always did last hit anyway my nick doesnt matter since im not rly playing ardream ATM

Banned

i didnt rly kill you ... i got banged by freaking 6 sins b4 i always did last hit anyway my nick doesnt matter since im not rly playing ardream ATM
    Sorry to intrude.
    But your an idiot.

i remember that day . was after dlw
    equal fight i think =) i saw you getting killed alot , same with carlos

only when I had my HB on, other than that you died a lot more!

1.2k ac is the usual for ardream warr xD!

herro.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    06-26-2023, 08:30 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread