Page 492 of 548 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Uploaded with ImageShack.us...
Page: 492

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BPDB

nice , whats your items? cuz im making a warrior for ardream 2

i did not show

but, high price item

Just one little question about your items, what's the amount of DD you have? (A)

Love how people ask about items of 1900 AP, but not my lovely 2300

Banned

lwl 59 ^^

(still not fully geared, need other rings and other earrings )

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Love how people ask about items of 1900 AP, but not my lovely 2300

btw I guess he asked for Badcop's items because his stats seem to be more obtainable

Yes i love to jelly, it's my favorite dance move!

BPDB

Quote Originally Posted by amrooosh View Post
    i did not show

but, high price item
    ok but why u dont wanna say? noone is going 2 hack you lol

Tanri

Quote Originally Posted by Tanri View Post
    what would be the best ap and defence for an ardream assassin in carnac west?

and same question goes for archer too.
    no answer? :/ especially archer... well i saw lots of overgeared sin's in this topic so i don't need an answer for that anymore.

lmao guys seriously tho, when you have shard+9, pp+3, chitin +9 set and etc. why are guys choosing ardream i wonder? Aren't those items more than enough (perfect actually) for Cz?

Is it about ego or what?

Banned

Why can't someone choose to stay in ardream regardless of items? Just because their items get better, does that mean they need to level more? I don't understand. And also, not everyone likes 80+ pk, especially now with all the nova towning lol, as well some people just don't want to spend time leveling and would prefer to pk.

Another reason is cause you can somewhat solo pk in ardream, kinda hard in cz to solo since everyone rolls in parties :P

Why do people stay RLB even though they are very geared? Most likely because they don't like krowaz and cursed weapons, same to ardream, people just like the pk there.

Ps. What do you mean the best AC and ap? Well obviously the highest you can get it is the best...there is no magical number, and also if your skilled, you don't need to rely on your ac or ap being 'the best'

Tanri

Hmm. I meant "ideal" ap. Nevermind.

This game's max lvl is 83. Most skills, master skills, damn even master can't be opened before 60. And most people play this game because it's fun. To be honest, seeing shard +9's, +3 uniq's, +9 chitin set's in ardream just make people desperate.

And your logic is totally bs. It's so bs, i won't even argue about it. 59 lvl means "noob" in this game when the max lvl is 83. And losers like you might feel if they can make superb items in the pk zone for 59 lvl noobies they will be great. Nah man, it's all about your ego.

Seriously, don't give me that loser logic ever again, even for cz, especially in Carnac west(which is one of the newest servers) shard+9's, chitin set+9's, uniq +3's are too powerfull.

And yea, some people don't wanna spend their time on leveling eh? Lmaoooo, couldn't find anything more stupid? They can't even make a 80lvl but having +3 uniq's +9weapons etc? Really? Do they drop 27 uniq with their 59 lvl chars? Or upgrading their weapons?

I don't think so. They just buy it. So why not buying a freaking 80 lvl char when it's much much cheaper compared to those items?

You guys are just lame. Ruining the fun, missing the whole point of this game and making their pathetic(in real life) ego strong in this game. Congrats, you just became a great person.

For example, for me; i was planning to play an ardream char. I tried with regular items, which i can make myself, like fp+8 set, ee+7, old uniqs and guess what? I got owned. Now im looking for better items for cash and will play and 69 lvl char. Because i know that this game is for fun. Not a freaking egomaniac place.

Banned

I must disagree with you..
    I didn't use any cash on this game, yet I got close to 175 gb worth of items.
    Look @ Mushtman. He only bought premium once to seal his items.
    Don't come bsing here bout people baba shoppping to much.
    Yes there are some who baba full +9/3, but who cares..
    If I go to CZ while I got items worth 20 gb I will get 1 hitted by sins etc.
    If I go to DCZ with 20 gb item I can stand a chanse.. And running around with +9/3 in dcz is just funny lol.. Flame on

Banned

No really, there was no need to be offended by my post, never did i insult you and your calling me a loser? wtf is the matter with you. I may play ardream but i'm far from having +9/+3 so you should really get your facts right.

What is your argument for going to level 80 pk? I see no point if you don't enjoy it. Like you said, you play the game for enjoyment, as do i...so why must I change zones because i get better items? There's no logic if i've ever seen it. All the zones have a different pk style to it, and shouldn't be labeled as a 'noob' zone.

I do not see the fun in having to sit in town if I don't have a party like you do in cz, I don't see the point in running solo or duo and getting gangbanged by a whole party, and I really don't see the point in getting nova towned all day. I'm referring to cwest mainly btw.

There is no need to take it personally, like a little butthurt kid bro, and then come back with insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanri View Post
    Hmm. I meant "ideal" ap. Nevermind.

This game's max lvl is 83. Most skills, master skills, damn even master can't be opened before 60. And most people play this game because it's fun. To be honest, seeing shard +9's, +3 uniq's, +9 chitin set's in ardream just make people desperate.

And your logic is totally bs. It's so bs, i won't even argue about it. 59 lvl means "noob" in this game when the max lvl is 83. And losers like you might feel if they can make superb items in the pk zone for 59 lvl noobies they will be great. Nah man, it's all about your ego.

Seriously, don't give me that loser logic ever again, even for cz, especially in Carnac west(which is one of the newest servers) shard+9's, chitin set+9's, uniq +3's are too powerfull.

And yea, some people don't wanna spend their time on leveling eh? Lmaoooo, couldn't find anything more stupid? They can't even make a 80lvl but having +3 uniq's +9weapons etc? Really? Do they drop 27 uniq with their 59 lvl chars? Or upgrading their weapons?

I don't think so. They just buy it. So why not buying a freaking 80 lvl char when it's much much cheaper compared to those items?

You guys are just lame. Ruining the fun, missing the whole point of this game and making their pathetic(in real life) ego strong in this game. Congrats, you just became a great person.

For example, for me; i was planning to play an ardream char. I tried with regular items, which i can make myself, like fp+8 set, ee+7, old uniqs and guess what? I got owned. Now im looking for better items for cash and will play and 69 lvl char. Because i know that this game is for fun. Not a freaking egomaniac place.
    I will say this to you once, you need to learn some respect and think about what you post before you post it.

There was nothing offensive or degrading in Zpods reply to you, and you come back with all this BS. What is it to you why he plays ardream? and so what if it is ego? does that mean he shouldn't play ko or ardream?

You asked peoples advice ( which by the way you posted in the wrong place, there is a question and answer section for this) and when somebody gives you there reply or their point of view, you completely fly off the handle and turn it into a personal attack.

I suggest, thinking before typing or to be honest your time on this forum will be very limited.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    06-26-2023, 08:30 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2