Page 493 of 548 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by lMrNastyl I must disagree with you.. I didn't use any cash on this game, yet I got ...
Page: 493

Tanri

Quote Originally Posted by lMrNastyl View Post
    I must disagree with you..
    I didn't use any cash on this game, yet I got close to 175 gb worth of items.
    Look @ Mushtman. He only bought premium once to seal his items.
    Don't come bsing here bout people baba shoppping to much.
    Yes there are some who baba full +9/3, but who cares..
    If I go to CZ while I got items worth 20 gb I will get 1 hitted by sins etc.
    If I go to DCZ with 20 gb item I can stand a chanse.. And running around with +9/3 in dcz is just funny lol.. Flame on
    Dude, you said 2 different things. One of them is a char with 20gb being ardream is ok, other one is a char with 9/+3 being ardream is ok.

Well, did Mushtman got all of those items with his 59 lvl assassin? I am asking about this. If he didn't, if he got all of those items with a 70+ lvl, why not playing with that char? Doesn't matter anyway actually. Why ruining people's fun? And yes, this is all about ego.

I can understand something like this tho. Hmm let's say you have 80 sin, and its side char is 59 lvl sin. You got bored of cz or noone's at cz, so you can just transfer your items and play as an ardream char. It's totally understandable, yet making a ardream char out of nothing with 9/+3s just about that guys ego and control issues. Its just lame.

@Souls

As a moderator, you have every right to warn me. But i really suggest you to check this thread completely. I can find you TONS of off-topic posts in this thread. Even from some moderators.

If thats what your thinking, nah, im not trying to get 50 posts for market section. I only write on threads which are interesting for me.

And which topic should i have this argue on? And i didn't want to make it personal, it was like a general message but turned out to be personal. I don't even know who that guy is. And by the way, that angry message was my point of view. I guess i have right to write a message like that, right?

And for your questions; if a guy comes to ardream with all of his shiny armor/weapon and +3 uniq's, then the answer is yes. He shouldn't play ardream. Cz or RLB is MUCH more suitable for him. No need to ruin peoples fun for ego problems. Not everyones babashopper or rich.

And one more thing. We all know why a shitty game like KO is this popular. It's not about merhanting, pk or friends. In this game you always want more. Thats the only reason. This game is all about ego. Still, that baba ardream chars are totally lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanri View Post
    Dude, you said 2 different things. One of them is a char with 20gb being ardream is ok, other one is a char with 9/+3 being ardream is ok.

Well, did Mushtman got all of those items with his 59 lvl assassin? I am asking about this. If he didn't, if he got all of those items with a 70+ lvl, why not playing with that char? Doesn't matter anyway actually. Why ruining people's fun? And yes, this is all about ego.

I can understand something like this tho. Hmm let's say you have 80 sin, and its side char is 59 lvl sin. You got bored of cz or noone's at cz, so you can just transfer your items and play as an ardream char. It's totally understandable, yet making a ardream char out of nothing with 9/+3s just about that guys ego and control issues. Its just lame.

@Souls

As a moderator, you have every right to warn me. But i really suggest you to check this thread completely. I can find you TONS of off-topic posts in this thread. Even from some moderators.

If thats what your thinking, nah, im not trying to get 50 posts for market section. I only write on threads which are interesting for me.

And which topic should i have this argue on? And i didn't want to make it personal, it was like a general message but turned out to be personal. I don't even know who that guy is. And by the way, that angry message was my point of view. I guess i have right to write a message like that, right?

And for your questions; if a guy comes to ardream with all of his shiny armor/weapon and +3 uniq's, then the answer is yes. He shouldn't play ardream. Cz or RLB is MUCH more suitable for him. No need to ruin peoples fun for ego problems. Not everyones babashopper or rich.

And one more thing. We all know why a shitty game like KO is this popular. It's not about merhanting, pk or friends. In this game you always want more. Thats the only reason. This game is all about ego. Still, that baba ardream chars are totally lame.
    I check the topic everyday, everytime something happens that is deemed innapropriate it is dealt with, 90% of the time the user is pmed, thats why there are not always messages in topics, we do not want to fill up topics, especially this topic with junk that has no relavence to the char pictures people are posting. (the reason i made a post was due to multiple people reporting the post)

The questions and tips section is the best place for debates or discussions with issues about items and issues of that nature

This section is strickly to showcase your char and then people can discuss what needs to be improved and/ or changed.

Banned Senior Member

now with DS+8 (damn photobucket, gets all blury)
    HP: 4368
    AC: 1461
    Elemental: 152FR, 117GR, 196LR

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

I've always loved ardream since it's come out aand I had 70+(later 80+) chars also. I played it with noob(chit+7s, questies, shard+7 etc.) with decent(+0s, chit+8s, cleaver+9s) and with imba(chit+8s, md+9s, +3s) items either. Not only with sin but with every type of chars(except archer). And it was the most fun when I played with decent items... Seriously, I was able to pwn people meanwhile it was a pretty good challenge. And it was mad fun defeating the people with +9s. After I got my friend's char info(I had a bp that time and it had nice items also) and I could go with imba items, I was not satisfied at all because everyone was running instantly and I couldn't find a single person to vs with(so I went into rlb at 59 but there was no challenge too). So saying that it's all about ego is just not true. Or maybe this is just my case but I think I'm not alone with this.

edit: @Thardy :O nice resists and def :O

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

What's wrong with going to dcz with +9/+3 items if you've earned every noah of it?

I also don't have a level 70+, i recently leveled a char to 69 (some months ago), but everytime i go to RLB it's dead. And i really have no wish on leveling a char to 80 cus i hate leveling.

And about ego. I for example have +9/+3 and i seriously have no ego at all, ur saying that if u have +9/+3 in adream it means u want to feel like ur the best? or like u have ego or w/e? seriously lol...

Also on the comment about being able to get +9/+3 and not being able to level. My merchants are up all day AFK so no i couldn't be leveling instead cus that would mean i wouldn't be afk.

I forget about other things you wrote can't be bothered to go one page back to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post

now with DS+8 (damn photobucket, gets all blury)
    HP: 4368
    AC: 1461
    Elemental: 152FR, 117GR, 196LR
    Oooooooooh very similiar stats compared to my old dcz priest

I only used a ep +2 instead of the IN for the rest it was all the same gear I think ^^ . If you're using ce +2 atleast.

Very nice stats When you're scrolled like that, it's pretty much impossible to take you down without a duffer and a couple decent melees :P.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    What's wrong with going to dcz with +9/+3 items if you've earned every noah of it?

I also don't have a level 70+, i recently leveled a char to 69 (some months ago), but everytime i go to RLB it's dead. And i really have no wish on leveling a char to 80 cus i hate leveling.

And about ego. I for example have +9/+3 and i seriously have no ego at all, ur saying that if u have +9/+3 in adream it means u want to feel like ur the best? or like u have ego or w/e? seriously lol...

Also on the comment about being able to get +9/+3 and not being able to level. My merchants are up all day AFK so no i couldn't be leveling instead cus that would mean i wouldn't be afk.

I forget about other things you wrote can't be bothered to go one page back to see it.
    Just gonna point out he said its more fun with +8/+0. He didnt say theres something wrong with +9/+3 but it just doesnt have as much challenge at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Just gonna point out he said its more fun with +8/+0. He didnt say theres something wrong with +9/+3 but it just doesnt have as much challenge at that point.
    Actually he stated that +9/+3 in Ardream was overpowered, better suited to other zones and having that gear in Ardream made you an ego. It's more than clear the guy going on about all this shit has no clue about the game and methods used to make money or pk zones in general; so before he spouts his opinion and insults people, he should actually learn a thing or two.

And saying it's more fun with less gear is not correct at all, in fact quite ignorant. It's completely dependant upon the situation; of course if you roll with a full party, duffers and melees running with +9/+3's then yeah, of course it will be dull and a complete walk over. But, what happens when there's a party or 2 of the opposite nation and you choose to duo/trio with a clanny or 2? Then your gear of +9/+3's becomes quite helpful, rather than pure overkill. It's still challenging to be outnumbered that heavily, and it's pretty fun trying to make NP's against that many. I guarantee if you try it on average gear or less you'll get bored of getting rolled time and time again and leave DCZ.

Gear can be good or bad, depending on the situation. People are also entitled to play whatever zone they prefer, as the pk-style differs massively between the 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanri View Post
    Hmm. I meant "ideal" ap. Nevermind.

This game's max lvl is 83. Most skills, master skills, damn even master can't be opened before 60. And most people play this game because it's fun. To be honest, seeing shard +9's, +3 uniq's, +9 chitin set's in ardream just make people desperate.

And your logic is totally bs. It's so bs, i won't even argue about it. 59 lvl means "noob" in this game when the max lvl is 83. And losers like you might feel if they can make superb items in the pk zone for 59 lvl noobies they will be great. Nah man, it's all about your ego.

Seriously, don't give me that loser logic ever again, even for cz, especially in Carnac west(which is one of the newest servers) shard+9's, chitin set+9's, uniq +3's are too powerfull.

And yea, some people don't wanna spend their time on leveling eh? Lmaoooo, couldn't find anything more stupid? They can't even make a 80lvl but having +3 uniq's +9weapons etc? Really? Do they drop 27 uniq with their 59 lvl chars? Or upgrading their weapons?

I don't think so. They just buy it. So why not buying a freaking 80 lvl char when it's much much cheaper compared to those items?

You guys are just lame. Ruining the fun, missing the whole point of this game and making their pathetic(in real life) ego strong in this game. Congrats, you just became a great person.

For example, for me; i was planning to play an ardream char. I tried with regular items, which i can make myself, like fp+8 set, ee+7, old uniqs and guess what? I got owned. Now im looking for better items for cash and will play and 69 lvl char. Because i know that this game is for fun. Not a freaking egomaniac place.
    Are you being serious ?

Ardream, RLB and CZ are different zones. People can play where they like to
    play -.-

and what you are meaning with "59 lvl noobies", they are as good there as they are in CZ, just different lvl.

This is not like WOW, lvl isn't everything...

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

lol cwest would be dead if there's no ardream

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

Your guys crying more than extreme home makeover

Btw Tommy stop pkin till Im back herro

ahh.. guess i missed smthing then.. ohwell.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    lol cwest would be dead if there's no ardream
    how? there's more 70+ people then people in dcz.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unihoc View Post
    Your guys crying more than extreme home makeover

Btw Tommy stop pkin till Im back herro
    we PK alot , you better hurry , we recruited some new members aswell

hello! I'm new but here is mine

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1