Page 514 of 548 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514515516517518524 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ravizzl flaming in the DLW/DCZ topic wtf is going on Oo hes just angry caus i spam ...
Page: 514

Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    flaming in the DLW/DCZ topic wtf is going on Oo
    hes just angry caus i spam styx on him in dcz

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaVictus View Post
    ok ty. I was just curious what a point is showing ss at forum with 10K NP when u guys made it in like 5H and not even try to fight? thats all but like see that make big storm of ur hormones. I post here first time about pk so.... wtf u want? And how u fell with it full pk I was unbuffed and even we have 5 ppl vs ur 4 pll and u was spaming town b4 I event came to range to duff u? Omg why u cant just take it as joke or w/e. Sorry for my english but I never learn it in school.
    Oh u was talking about that pk when I was only 1 priest and u had 3x full duffer? Sorry for make u so nervous omg...
    last time bb have a nice day
    You were curious? Ask then, and I'm sure Pasc would have replied nicely. Instead you come with a smartass comment and get your ass handed to you. So what if they were there ages? No different to you and Pogo being there half the day. Pasc wasn't trying to prove anything, except that they had fun. Hormones? No, we're just fed up of your dumbass comments and someone needs to call you out on it. I have no idea when you were at 5 people, but we were having a laugh and pk'ing fine before your scrolled party of 8 arose (in fact, Shanks made that party with his annoying ass styxes). So, I pulled you and sins away, whilst our party dropped the rest of yours and I towned before getting raped? I fail to see your problem with that. You pk how you want, we'll pk how we want. Don't want to chase us around the map? Don't.

We had 2 duffers that day, today you had 5-6 melee, your point? You whined at us for running outnumbered, which is exactly what you did, both times we were all unbuffed whilst you're all scrolled. We still made virtually the same NP as you did in your full party and it was decent pk and we had fun.

You make me nervous? No, you just anger me with your sheer idiocy. There are many pricks in KO as dumb as you, but most of them are just passively dumb and don't draw attention to themselves, you however, are a Grade-A cunt who needs to learn when to shut the fuck up.

ok u have almost wright. only one thing we made 3x more np than u kkthxbb pritstift I have enough mana for take ur styx at face
    Last edited by GloriaVictus; 06-24-2011 at 04:03 PM.

ok u have almost right. only one thing we made 3x more np than u kkthxbb pritstift I have enough mana for take ur styx at face
    Based on my NPs after I came back and when you guys had Shanks/Boom in your party, it was far from 3x - considering Boom was on 1.1k when I was on high 900s, both non-prem I think.

But if you're happy with getting fractionally more NP than us in a sc'd 8 man party, alright, lol. Impressive accomplishment.

ok u have almost wright. only one thing we made 3x more np than u kkthxbb pritstift I have enough mana for take ur styx at face
    but! but! my styx doesnt have a face

Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    my dcz archer stats

die-like-a-fly mode

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tank-like-a-turtle mode (iron belt)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bump since no1 had a chance to see this caus of all the trolling

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Gloria you need the biggest fucking slap in the world. Hypocritical little cunt.
    +111111111111111111111

Get the fuck of this forum you damn moron.
    honestly we are tired of your bullshit, i wished you never came back.
    i got some respect for P0G0, but for you, it will never happen.
    you're a crappy priest the only thing that makes you survive is cause of P0G0 or that you are in a 8 man party, that you acctually are 90% of the time and then saying that you are better than Hostile? or what are you trying to say? you ain't even close to be any good as anyone in this game, you're just pathetic.

i've said what i wanted.

On topic: Low GR when you're in tank mode pritty.

Off topic: Tommy's flames > mine. I miss you trollin' officials.

First of all we were with 4/5 man while u run with 1 duffer 1 mage 1 styxing archer and 5 more sins.

I play on 10 dd (just belt) and unbuffed means at any point if i get 2 spikes on me I'm dead. That ur proud u made 3x more nps than me? I don't really care, cause I had fun and if u had fun too what's the problem than?

>Prit aswesome stats u should stop ksing me though cause ur freaking long range attacks are annoying .

retarded community

Quote Originally Posted by 92pascal View Post

prit this how our 3 man party ended after u left

done thanks bb, and nice stats tsikis, would like to see urs bknight

heres what they are atm. i forgot i had my smite hammer on when i took ss . with lobo7 its like +50 more lr, and i think the hp is 4298.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

oh god gloria please let someone else translate for you, i usually think it's not cool to diss someone's language cus it's not your main, but when you try to flame and have failure english... god please... just no... no.......

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

i still pwn u at the arena pritt hahah trololololo

Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    i still pwn u at the arena pritt hahah trololololo

ye, lvl 80fire mages pretty much 1hit me

make a dcz acc and peekaay with me^^

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media