Page 159 of 548 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no they dont...[/b] are you kidding me? if you have DD helm with iron set and torment, it owns all...
Page: 159

revolt01

no they dont...[/b]
    are you kidding me? if you have DD helm with iron set and torment, it owns all

are you kidding me? if you have DD helm with iron set and torment, it owns all[/b]
    not really.. they just run, and sense 90% of ardream are rogues you cant catch them.

There are very few bp's who are sucessful in ardream.

are you kidding me? if you have DD helm with iron set and torment, it owns all[/b]
    DCZ and CZ are different. DCZ Bps do not in fact "own" seeing as how most are free nps walking around. Even with Iron set and DD 25, it takes a lot of skills just to be competitive and not get raped in 5 seconds, let alone get lots of kills.

Jay

99% of the bps in diez adream r spike and some spike+thrust

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

99% of the bps in diez adream r spike and some spike+thrust[/b]
    Its pierce r whenever they are duffed ^^

daydream

Depends on the rogue vs bp items and skill. A BP with about 600 AC sc / 3k+ HP / 1.5k+ AP can prove to be difficult. Add the DD and Iron set as said before and they become the strongest class in ardream with their duffs/heals... 2nd to them, warriors. I place sins on 3rd. Most have the regular gear, keks, shards, chitins+7, doesn't really do much.. I think that a geared BP will always own a geared sin though

human_sin

for aba dcz char they r just r

Depends on the rogue vs bp items and skill. A BP with about 600 AC sc / 3k+ HP / 1.5k+ AP can prove to be difficult. Add the DD and Iron set as said before and they become the strongest class in ardream with their duffs/heals... 2nd to them, warriors. I place sins on 3rd. Most have the regular gear, keks, shards, chitins+7, doesn't really do much.. I think that a geared BP will always own a geared sin though[/b]
    i doubt any dcz priest could beat me on a decent geared sin. im not even that good of a rogue but when i played i even let priest malice me in 1v1 sometimes so they wouldnt run. but a rogue should never ever lose a 1v1 in dcz cause minor heal is too strong there. only way is if some pimped priest kept duffing and spam healing himself and i run out of cures but i still doubt ill lose cause ill make sure i have cures in my letter xD

manuelvets

i doubt any dcz priest could beat me on a decent geared sin. im not even that good of a rogue but when i played i even let priest malice me in 1v1 sometimes so they wouldnt run. but a rogue should never ever lose a 1v1 in dcz cause minor heal is too strong there. only way is if some pimped priest kept duffing and spam healing himself and i run out of cures but i still doubt ill lose cause ill make sure i have cures in my letter xD[/b]
    lol, every bp can win vs a single rogue, with all the duffs and the heal u just cant win, and dont come whine that duffs or heals may not be used in vs bcause u may not use minor then...

Stop complain about BP's . BP is the best dcz char , i killed many good sins , i malice , when they start cure i start parasite when they again cure i malice and then its become to malice + parasite , 2-3 hits and they say bb.

Taeho

lol, every bp can win vs a single rogue, with all the duffs and the heal u just cant win, and dont come whine that duffs or heals may not be used in vs bcause u may not use minor then...[/b]
    Far from any BP can kill any sin lol, most DCZ BP's on diez is a spike-thrust dead, and if BP insist on having 35+DD on and using para + malice then simply slap on all CD and kill him.

Its pierce r whenever they are duffed ^^[/b]
    thats bull shit, i have crappy hp and ok def, and no dd, and im am NEVER just a r + spike + thrust

im on bera and there still isnt many ppl that own me in a 1v1, yes i do get killed, but not by a spike thrust.....zzz

DCZ and CZ are different. DCZ Bps do not in fact "own" seeing as how most are free nps walking around. Even with Iron set and DD 25, it takes a lot of skills just to be competitive and not get raped in 5 seconds, let alone get lots of kills.[/b]

heehe i agree :P my bp is already pretty well geared on pathos, with 23 dd :P and i still get owned when theres 4 or more rogues, however, i havent lost a 1v1 so far :P, well BP's are fun to play, even tho i know that if i sell all my gears, nd go rogue, ill pwn much more, i like bp =)

To all the people saying bps own in DCZ.

Maybe they are good in 1v1, but in party pk, I'd take an int duffer or a warrior over a bp anyday just because bps dont last as long as a int priest, or have as much firepower/tanking ability compared to a warrior.

1v1s are not everything, so don't judge a class solely on that.

CuriositY

for aba dcz char they r just r [/b]
    Lol Aba touch them and they die :P

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    06-26-2023, 08:30 PM