Page 160 of 548 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 8209
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To all the people saying bps own in DCZ. Maybe they are good in 1v1, but in party pk, I'd ...
Page: 160

OmegaXninja

To all the people saying bps own in DCZ.

Maybe they are good in 1v1, but in party pk, I'd take an int duffer or a warrior over a bp anyday just because bps dont last as long as a int priest, or have as much firepower/tanking ability compared to a warrior.

1v1s are not everything, so don't judge a class solely on that.[/b]

not rly.. my friend can with stand preety long and is a BP with not too good items.. just alot of club defense and dd LOL so he can run away from mobs and shit

daydream

i doubt any dcz priest could beat me on a decent geared sin. im not even that good of a rogue but when i played i even let priest malice me in 1v1 sometimes so they wouldnt run. but a rogue should never ever lose a 1v1 in dcz cause minor heal is too strong there. only way is if some pimped priest kept duffing and spam healing himself and i run out of cures but i still doubt ill lose cause ill make sure i have cures in my letter xD[/b]
    Lol, so MH in Ardream > MH in Ronark?

Well, someone has their information a little twisted. Too bad your server has noob BP's

Well, someone has their information a little twisted. Too bad your server has noob BP's [/b]
    Actually MH in DCZ > MH in CZ, simply because dcz = low ap and crappy % attack skills = low damage = easily minored (Not exactly hard to outminor 300 damage spam). Try it sometimes, you'll be surprised.

sexy Owa

-.- a bp in dcz is not smart in any way shape or form, and if you have any thoughts in your mind that that isnt true your wrong fact of the matter is dcz is all high numbers vs few numbers all day long, if your actually fighting a party, and they are not running. they have more people with them then yours does, or they feel they can win somehow in party pk bp's are always targeted first, above that duffers are killed first with the low amount of stats you have to use at lvl 59, the dd will not do you any good unless you have a shield on also and have a priest helping you to stay alive, bp's cannot tank dcz damage, dcz is all sins with a mixture of a some other class's, which means your taking spikes... high damage to low damage if you cant survive a wave of spikes your as good as dead. bp's can be decent above lvl 72 only because they have the stats to make their weapon defences worth while, IMO.

and yes trip is very right about the MH being > in dcz then cz, only because EVERY class hits lighter, and your healing the same amount of damage.

Well, someone has their information a little twisted. Too bad your server has noob BP's [/b]
    yea.. dcz characters hit for crap and even with a slow minor they cant move ur hp. in cz people hit harder so they can actually take down minor if they have good gear. i 1v1'd a warrior with +8 everything in dcz with +2 uniques and he couldnt move my hp. if we were both 70 im sure he'd own me or at least get my hp really low :P (my minor isnt that good and gear difference would own me xD)

yea.. dcz characters hit for crap and even with a slow minor they cant move ur hp. in cz people hit harder so they can actually take down minor if they have good gear. i 1v1'd a warrior with +8 everything in dcz with +2 uniques and he couldnt move my hp. if we were both 70 im sure he'd own me or at least get my hp really low :P (my minor isnt that good and gear difference would own me xD)[/b]
    GoxD also sucked, really bad, which helps a lot :wub: :lol:

sexy Owa

yea.. dcz characters hit for crap and even with a slow minor they cant move ur hp. in cz people hit harder so they can actually take down minor if they have good gear. i 1v1'd a warrior with +8 everything in dcz with +2 uniques and he couldnt move my hp. if we were both 70 im sure he'd own me or at least get my hp really low :P (my minor isnt that good and gear difference would own me xD)[/b]
    you really should have went up against me

you really should have went up against me [/b]
    He would&#39;ve just threw on the CS :mellow: <_< h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r:

sexy Owa

lol your right too but thats what would make the 1v1 so enjoyable

ya that cs in dcz was hawt :> if only my armor and daggers werent so shitty :< still doubt u woulda moved my hp owa. in/gb about 1k ac vs like 1.6k ap and sword aura? D:

ya that cs in dcz was hawt :> if only my armor and daggers werent so shitty :< still doubt u woulda moved my hp owa. in/gb about 1k ac vs like 1.6k ap and sword aura? D:[/b]
    MD+7 and Chitins +7 a.q

ya that cs in dcz was hawt :> if only my armor and daggers werent so shitty :< still doubt u woulda moved my hp owa. in/gb about 1k ac vs like 1.6k ap and sword aura? D:[/b]
    your minor isnt bad at all. I can name a few people I watched you took down with it. :lol:

But your completely right, MH in dcz is really overpowered. It would be so funny if they made minor heal a lvl 60+ skill. PWNTS!

Miss_Cleric

your minor isnt bad at all. I can name a few people I watched you took down with it. :lol:

But your completely right, MH in dcz is really overpowered. It would be so funny if they made minor heal a lvl 60+ skill. PWNTS![/b]
    or they should make it only heal 30 HP if ur unmastered

manuelvets

Far from any BP can kill any sin lol, most DCZ BP&#39;s on diez is a spike-thrust dead, and if BP insist on having 35+DD on and using para + malice then simply slap on all CD and kill him.[/b]
    I dont know in wich server you are bcause the bp&#39;s must really be crappy... i&#39;m willing to take any rogue in vs, im 100% sure i will win

I prefer a 4 rogue fight vs me as one, bcause, if they are with more, they think they can kill me but they cant, so i kill two, and the others run away or own prolly. In one vs one i dont even use hp pots bcause the rouges see i&#39;m still full hp then and will run away

sexyrexy

ok by the same token how much dd do you use and how much cd do they use?...

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-17-2012, 09:05 PM