Page 195 of 548 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf maybe you cant read? HE SAID THEY ARE GOOD AT 1v1 AND 1v2 what would vrsing do except prove ...
Page: 195

sexy Owa

wtf maybe you cant read? HE SAID THEY ARE GOOD AT 1v1 AND 1v2 what would vrsing do except prove something you both agree on![/b]
    just give it up hes not going to catch on anytime soon, enjoy your bp beep, but i thought i made myself clear in saying they are good for little else rather then 1 v 1.

u should see my bp in ardream it'll spam you for 500-600 without duffs[/b]

and u'll also get spiked for 2k...

i just owned u :P i agree if a bp duffs more then just malice it should be "legal" to slide that person. only because they are pussies to do it in the first place.[/b]
    why are they pussies to duff tho?......... they use duffs to make up for their bad ac + ap + bad attack skill...

sexy Owa

and u'll also get spiked for 2k...
    why are they pussies to duff tho?......... they use duffs to make up for their bad ac + ap + bad attack skill...[/b]
    in a fair one vs one a duffer is not supposed to use anything more then malice, those are un official rules, but so is you must tank :P if a duffer EVER comes up to any char i play, and double duffs me, you can expect me to slide. im not saying they are pussies to duff thats fair, but in a 1v1 you are not ment to fully debuff your opponent, thats just how its always been

enigma69

in a fair one vs one a duffer is not supposed to use anything more then malice, those are un official rules, but so is you must tank :P if a duffer EVER comes up to any char i play, and double duffs me, you can expect me to slide. im not saying they are pussies to duff thats fair, but in a 1v1 you are not ment to fully debuff your opponent, thats just how its always been [/b]
    unless they are lvl 80 warriors with duped fucking gear. then you fully duff and they get mad and send mail to you crying.

in a fair one vs one a duffer is not supposed to use anything more then malice, those are un official rules, but so is you must tank :P if a duffer EVER comes up to any char i play, and double duffs me, you can expect me to slide. im not saying they are pussies to duff thats fair, but in a 1v1 you are not ment to fully debuff your opponent, thats just how its always been [/b]
    and who made up that rule? >.> bps should be able to do every duff, and heal.. making em be pwnage for 1v1, cuz thats basically the only thing they can pwn at :S

enigma69

and who made up that rule? >.> bps should be able to do every duff, and heal.. making em be pwnage for 1v1, cuz thats basically the only thing they can pwn at :S[/b]
    thats not true lol. bp is the only class that shouldnt 1v1 unless its against another bp, otherwise its just such a huge advantage its stupid. there is no even way for a bp to 1v1 any other character but another bp unless its against a SIN with with a shit load of cure pots.

and for the end of your comment i hope your only talking about dcz >.<

manuelvets

thats not true lol. bp is the only class that shouldnt 1v1 unless its against another bp, otherwise its just such a huge advantage its stupid. there is no even way for a bp to 1v1 any other character but another bp unless its against a SIN with with a shit load of cure pots.

and for the end of your comment i hope your only talking about dcz >.<[/b]
    ok if bp&#39;s may not use their skills, rogues may not use minor heal... Does that seems fair? A skill is a skill, btw, rogues can cure u know, and u are all saying bp&#39;s are 2-3 hitters so stop whining about duff then...

soler

bps r crap for ardream , u guys bring ss&#39;s of ur priests with rofs , in ib , and cs.. cmon not everyone has that ...
    and even if they have that bp just hit like crap and till they debuff everyone runs away.

Banned Senior Member

bps r crap for ardream , u guys bring ss&#39;s of ur priests with rofs , in ib , and cs.. cmon not everyone has that ...
    and even if they have that bp just hit like crap and till they debuff everyone runs away.[/b]
    lol bp with quest accestory,+8/15 str/hp (mixed),25 dd helm(102int or +3/10dd cap paper) and II +5 (or more +) can pwn all in ardream,...
    (excep chars like Babashopper,MrB00000000000)

GuildWarsfreak

the problem with BPs in ardream is too many rogues with lightfeet, They just all gather around you untill death or town. And if its actually 1v1 they just run away

sexy Owa

lol bp with quest accestory,+8/15 str/hp (mixed),25 dd helm(102int or +3/10dd cap paper) and II +5 (or more +) can pwn all in ardream,...
    (excep chars like Babashopper,MrB00000000000)[/b]
    maybe if your playing in a new server but from where im from a paper bp is a national point donation if not full plate/chitin.

500-600 on scrolled chitin warrior?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *takes a deep breath*... AHAHAHAHA...

You must have confused white text in your info box for red one...

remember:
    white = your damage to opponent
    red = damage of your opponent on you[/b]
    lol u dont know my items <3333333

lol u dont know my items <3333333[/b]
    lol im only hitting 350 max on chitin warriors with 2.1k ap, you got +5s or what?

sexy Owa

lol u dont know my items <3333333[/b]
    its obvious, +12/14/16 str rings/earrings or opal earrings / diamond rings + a belt of str/+12/1 and up strength belt, maybe an iron impact +7/8 warrior pendant/ ammy of str/ strength pendant. point being ANYONE can hit high in dcz, but look at the uniques i have listed. your health, ac, mana, resists, all of them will be SHIT. 2k ap + on a warrior? easy. 2k+ ap on a bp? even easier but tell me that your ac will be over 1.1k as a warrior, over 900 as a bp. your health will be nothing more then 3000 as a battle priest, upper 3000&#39;s as a warrior -.- ap whores are targets just as paper class&#39;s are.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

i think Owa was trying to say, if priest fully debuff in a 1v1 it should be "legal" to slide the priest, and when the priest loses, dont cry and said u suck b/c u slide, thats what most bp&#39;s do. I will tank with a priest if i have malice, anything more ill slide, either way ill kill them b/c ice mage can own a bp fully debuffed or not.

and the Massacre, paper mage&#39;s dont count :P i doubt ull ever hit a chitin warrior for that much, ur just talking BS. fact!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    06-26-2023, 08:30 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2