Page 202 of 548 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 8208
Like Tree28Likes

Post your DLW/DCZ char

This is a discussion on Post your DLW/DCZ char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sins own warrior in DCZ due to lack of damage from warrior, it's easy to outheal with a good minor ...
Page: 202

Miss_Cleric

Sins own warrior in DCZ due to lack of damage from warrior, it's easy to outheal with a good minor but on main chars he would drop easy :P[/b]

honestly, if aba was lvl 80 on MrX1X, i think it would be VERY close on both sides. all i know is that aba has an insaine minor combo thats 99.99% of the time flawless as long as his fingers dont cramp up if it lasts too long xD

holy crap horror... full fp +9/10? rofs? what items man?

On that SS i have FP +9 set, boots +8, SSE +2, PE +2, WP +3, IB +0, FOV +3 and ROC +3.

Banned

On that SS i have FP +9 set, boots +8, SSE +2, PE +2, WP +3, IB +0, FOV +3 and ROC +3.[/b]
    lol ull easily have 4k ap if u get belt of str +3 and boots +9 and full str pendant on ur 80 horror :P

lol ull easily have 4k ap if u get belt of str +3 and boots +9 and full str pendant on ur 80 horror :P[/b]
    Give me about 40gb and i can afford to upgrade my str set to easily hit 4k xD

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Sins own warrior in DCZ due to lack of damage from warrior, it's easy to outheal with a good minor but on main chars he would drop easy :P[/b]
    Coming from such an experienced warrior like you that sounds pretty dumb, don't exactly mean to flame, but warrior and sin are pretty much even, I've played dcz warrior forever....and only sins who beat be in vs were sins with either exceptional combo or uber 1337 ętams....otherwise it was pretty much dead even, won half and lost half :lol:

sexy Owa

Coming from such an experienced warrior like you that sounds pretty dumb, don't exactly mean to flame, but warrior and sin are pretty much even, I've played dcz warrior forever....and only sins who beat be in vs were sins with either exceptional combo or uber 1337 ętams....otherwise it was pretty much dead even, won half and lost half :lol:[/b]
    im sorry parasitic but hes right, any half decent sin SHOULD be able to out minor 400 damage spam easilly which in most cases is pretty high to be hitting a very nicely geared sin with a hell breaker +8 i 1v1&#39;d a very good sin player with some respectable gear :P i spammed him 290-350, there is no excuse for you to lose a 1v1 if your using minor heal at its peak speed rate it easilly out heals 300 damage spam and by the time a warrior does drop the sins hp the warrior should be long dead. minor heal > sword aura, by a long shot (ill add the 1v1&#39;s i had done with the sin in question ended in 5-4 he won >.< and no my combo doesnt suck )

daydream

Coming from such an experienced warrior like you that sounds pretty dumb, don&#39;t exactly mean to flame, but warrior and sin are pretty much even, I&#39;ve played dcz warrior forever....and only sins who beat be in vs were sins with either exceptional combo or uber 1337 ętams....otherwise it was pretty much dead even, won half and lost half :lol:[/b]
    I agree with you. Half the sin population can&#39;t even minor correctly because of their low mana... and even then, sometimes you can end up hitting them between 350-400 with skill only. I also think it is about half and half, depends on the gear and the skill. But then again that&#39;s the breakdown of PVP

I only do 350-430 on sins with similar gear to me and it&#39;s sooo easy to outminor, i wouldn&#39;t be surprised if i could kill my warrior on a sin with similar gear and i&#39;ve never played a sin propely. I dont really count shitty rogues who cant minor, combo or lack items. Sure i beat 99.9% of rogues in Ares DCZ but it&#39;s because i outgear them, those with similar items & combo i just cant outdamage their minor because wariror skill sucks for DCZ. You find any good sin who cant beat a good warrior in DCZ, you wont :P

sexy Owa

I only do 350-430 on sins with similar gear to me and it&#39;s sooo easy to outminor, i wouldn&#39;t be surprised if i could kill my warrior on a sin with similar gear and i&#39;ve never played a sin propely. I dont really count shitt rogues who cant minor, sure i beat 99.9% of rogues in Ares DCZ but it&#39;s because i outgear them, those with similar items i just cant outdamage their minor because wariror skill sucks for DCZ. You find any good sin who cant beat a good warrior in DCZ, you wont :P[/b]
    exactly ;o i dont know where ya play parasitic but in diez when i say good sin i assume they can play it :P

Miss_Cleric

exactly ;o i dont know where ya play parasitic but in diez when i say good sin i assume they can play it :P[/b]
    there arent any good sins on orc side in diez dcz tho, theres only 1 sin (IcexD) that i havent beat and he doesnt even play anymore :F

sexy Owa

there arent any good sins on orc side in diez dcz tho, theres only 1 sin (IcexD) that i havent beat and he doesnt even play anymore :F[/b]
    thats why i seem invincible on a warrior or mage , but special0ps and commotocerebri were some great sin players :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I used to play Edana dcz warrior, but atm I play Olympia dcz sin. For me it goes either way with both of the chars, I have my dcz stats on Edana here somewhere, but without my final gear before I got hacked. With my sin it&#39;s not exactly "easy" to outminor, but then again I have SHIT gear compared to rest of the ppl :P my warrior had low mana and hp, but high ap and decent ac, so it evened out, anyway, like daydream said, it comes down to the breakdown of pvp, and I think the fact that you play on a much older server than I do makes a huge difference. I should&#39;ve tooken that into consideration but meh who cares :P

old dcz stats before giga 7 and chitin pads +8, other gear is str 8 ear, opal earing, str 12/hp 1 belt, lupus pendant, str 9 ring, str 8 ring, all armors +8 (2 fps and 3 chitins) and raptor +7 :P

Will upload my dcz sin later, and hopefully when/if I get better :P

I only do 350-430 on sins with similar gear to me and it&#39;s sooo easy to outminor, i wouldn&#39;t be surprised if i could kill my warrior on a sin with similar gear and i&#39;ve never played a sin propely. I dont really count shitty rogues who cant minor, combo or lack items. Sure i beat 99.9% of rogues in Ares DCZ but it&#39;s because i outgear them, those with similar items & combo i just cant outdamage their minor because wariror skill sucks for DCZ. You find any good sin who cant beat a good warrior in DCZ, you wont :P[/b]

+1, if all chars were evenly geared, rogue would rape all.... its way too hard to outdamage their minor heal... the good ones or the ones with a lot of mp can out minor like 425+ spam damage.. and a bp cannot do 425 spam damage... more like 400, 300, 300, 300, 400........ and warriors have to pot mp too much.. and damage isnt high enough to out-damage a good sin.

maybe they shuld make minor heal lvl 1 masters skill

Banned Senior Member

I used to play Edana dcz warrior, but atm I play Olympia dcz sin. For me it goes either way with both of the chars, I have my dcz stats on Edana here somewhere, but without my final gear before I got hacked. With my sin it&#39;s not exactly "easy" to outminor, but then again I have SHIT gear compared to rest of the ppl :P my warrior had low mana and hp, but high ap and decent ac, so it evened out, anyway, like daydream said, it comes down to the breakdown of pvp, and I think the fact that you play on a much older server than I do makes a huge difference. I should&#39;ve tooken that into consideration but meh who cares :P

old dcz stats before giga 7 and chitin pads +8, other gear is str 8 ear, opal earing, str 12/hp 1 belt, lupus pendant, str 9 ring, str 8 ring, all armors +8 (2 fps and 3 chitins) and raptor +7 :P

Will upload my dcz sin later, and hopefully when/if I get better :P[/b]
    It&#39;s bad
    Work on ur hp/mana

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    07-04-2023, 08:41 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    06-26-2023, 08:30 PM